It's Your Turn

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

No One's P.O.V

" Is that you Taeyeon-ah ?"  Taeyeon thought to herself that this must be a dream, how much drama is needed ?

" Hey, it' Wooyoung How are you ?"  He walked over, waving at her.  She trembled for a second and stood still for the other. Changmin was confused on who this handsome guy was approaching them.

" H-hey." He unexpectedly hugged her. Changmin glared at him, how could he just hug someone's wife that way ?

" How have you been, we haven't seen eachother in ... years." He smiled.

" I've been good."  He finally noticed Changmin. 

" And who is this ? You're boyfriend ?" He raised his eyebrow at Changmin " Oh, you're Shim Changmin!"

" Um, this is-" She started but Changmin answered for her. 

" Husband, we're married." He took his hand out with confidence, Wooyoung shook it.

" Really ? So fast after we broke up ?" He grinned at Taeyeon. " We're you cheating on me ?"

" Seems like you've been well," She got herself back to normal. 

" I have, I'm actually promoting my album." He smiled.

" Really ? Singer ?" Changmin wondered.

" Singer, with 6 other guys." He corrected.

" That's great, well I have to go. It was nice seeing you Taeyeon." He hugged Taeyeon again, but this time whispered something in Taeyeon's ear that made her body freeze up.

" You could do so much better than that. "

----------------------------------------------

WooYoung and Taeyeon were high school sweethearts. Never we they apart until Wooyoung started to drink. One night, she caught him cheating on her with some hoe. She was so heartbroken, since they had talked about marriage and kids. He had begged her he wasn't in his right mind that night, but she wouldn't listen. She was so depressed, one of the reason why she moved to the states.

Changmin knew that something was weird about him the moment he hugged Taeyeon, not just because he was jealous but because he was a good judge of people.

Taeyeon also made it obvious by not talking and acting bizarre on the way to the hotel.  The next night, Changmin and Taeyeon took the night off and went to the famous hot sauna.

Changmin had went in to buy some wine and Taeyeon was waiting outside by herself when a figure sneaked up on her.

" Hey," She sighted in relief but didn't feel any better that it was WooYoung.

" What's up ?" 

" Waiting for Changmin," She looked down.

" You guys got married huh ?"

" Yope."

" You know, I've changed."

" Oh for god's sake. Don't start this, I'm married." She rolled her eyes. He grabbed her arm and looked at her closely. She had become a women now, beautiful and mature. 

" Please, let's at least become friends." He begged.

" I don't know.." She mumbled, she really didn't know if she should.

" How about we act like we just met." He bowed like a butler. " Hello, I'm Wooyoung. Nice to meet you."

She couldn't help but laugh and gave in. " I'm Taeyeon."

" You look exquisitely beautiful tonight under the moon's light." She busted out laughing.

" You haven't changed one bit."

Changmin glared from a far. He took a deep breath in and walked over there.

" Ready ?" He took his arm out, offering it to her. 

" See you later." Before  Taeyeon could answer Wooyoung, he dragged her away. About halfway, she snapped out of his grip.

" YAH ! What's wrong with you?" She rubbed her soar wrist.

" That guy is dangerous." He blurted out.

" How would you know ?"

" I just know.." He mumbled.

" Yah, Shim Changmin, are you jealous ?"

" No.....yes." He looked away. She pouted at him, giggling at him. She grabbed his arm and dragged him away to the sauna.

" Don't be jealous. He's my old friend."

" Ex-boyfriend , you mean?" She glared at him and went to her side of the changing room, getting ready for the sauna. They were excited for it and went out the exit to the sauna and jumped when they saw each other.

" Yah, you got the wrong side Changmin !"

" No, this is the right side. You have it wrong !" 

" No, this is the exit..."

" Well, it's not like we've never seen each other." Taeyeon blushed at the thought of seeing him , closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

" Right. Plus we are married" She walked out and threw her towel off , sliding slowly in the water.

Changmin stared at Taeyeon's back, gulping in. He washed as she splashed water on herself. Almost revealing her body. He went in too, throwing his towel off.  She smiled at him.

" I don't like you hanging out with WooYoung."

" Yah, who says you can decide on who I can hang out with ?" She snapped at him.

" Because I'm your husband"

" And you think I love seeing you be with Yoona ?" She gave him the death stare.

" I can't help it , she's pregnant with my baby !" He yelled.

"  Right, because you " accidentely " got her pregnant" She made the quotations with her hands.

" Yah, we didn't love each other at that time." 

" But I did." She yelled back. He's eyes grew wide. He felt a pinch of guilt at his heart. 

" Just... just don't hang out with Wooyoung." He looked away.

" I'll do whatever I want , you ing son of a b-" He slammed his lips onto hers. She pushed him away but gave in and kissed him back.

--------------------------------------------------------

(OK ! You erted readers out their of mine ! I know I have some minors too. So Next chapter will be a rated scene just for the people that WANT to read it. You can skip it and it would still be the same. So It's at your own risk ! Also, This is my first time writing such so bare with me xD)

 Anyway, here it is ! I decided on WooYoung :D Because he's just so cute.

 Also, ou guys go check out my new story D: I feel so sad that nobody is commenting. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16879/forgetting-my-prince-charming-dbsk-gdragon-jiyong-junsu-korean-taeyeon

It's a JunsuXTaeyeonXJIYONG

Just for mrskwonjiyong xD

haha, anyway, enjoy !

Comment and subscribe!

with love 

~Dbskislove