Busted

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 

" Mrs . SHIM !  How do you feel about your husband having a baby with Yoona ?" The reporters bombarded me with questions. I could barely breath by the amount of people around me.

" Are you pregnant ?" 

" Is Dbsk going to break up ?  How about SNSD ?"

" Are you keeping the baby ?"

" Are you divorcing ?"

Wow, I love how news travel so fast. Tears sprang up to my eyes but I battled them down. Changmin squeezed my shoulders giving me a comforting smile.

Yoona wobbled behind us with her huge stomach, waving at the flashing cameras. What an idiot.

Snsd is apparently breaking up because of the two pregnant members but Dbsk is not, luckily. The CEO understood since he gave Changmin and I a chance. He wanted to give Yuri and Yunho a chance too.

We got home and I got a call from WooYoung. It's been about 3 months ever since Japan , Wooyoung and I have gotten closer. We became best friends, forgetting our past. Changmin on the other side wasn't too fond of the idea, but he was too worried about the baby to pay attention. 

That was until today.

" Where you going ?" He asked as I walked out the door.

" Coffee, Wooyoung." With those words, he usually just nodded.

"Again ? Why do you always go out with him? He's your ex remember?"

" we're just friends." I assured him , rolling my eyes. He grabbed my arm. 

"You're married to me. REMEMBER ?" I snatched my arm away and slammed the door closed behind me.

I walked to the coffee shop and saw him sitting and waved at him.

" Hey," He handed me my coffee,

" You're a life saver, I was about to kill Yoona." I giggled at the thought of getting rid of her.

" let's go somewhere today." he suggested.

" Bwoh ? Where ?"

" I don't know, somewhere." He smiled, getting up. He tripped and fell. I rushed over helping him up but I fell on top of him instead. I was getting up slowly when someone yanked me up.

" What do you think you're doing ?" Changmin angrily hissed at Wooyoung.

"Did you follow me ?" I exclaimed, although he decided to ignored my question.

" Don't ever touch my wife, EVER." He punched WooYoung acroos the face, I gasped and excused myself in front of all the starring people.

" CHANGMIN!" I pulled him out of the way, checking WooYoung's bleeding lips." What is wrong with you ?"

" He's up to something !" He pointed his finger at him. I glared at him angrily, helping WooYoung up and tossing Changmin to the side.

" You can't just start punching people when you assume things and if you can't trust me. I can't trust you any better."

I walked out, leaving Changmin with fumes coming out of his ears.

RING~ RING~

" Yobosaeyo?" I picked up the phone. " Bwoh? Araso, I'm coming." 

" What's wrong ?"

" Yoona fell, she's being rushed to the hospital." I said with wide eyes. Wooyoung dropped me off at the hospital and I saw that the press had already arrived.

I flipped up my hood and squeezed through , hopping they wouldn't notice me. I arrived safely , but the security guard stopped me. 

" No one allowed." I flipped down my hood quickly to let him see who I was and he nodded opening the door.

" Im Yoona, please." I said to the lady.

" Room 534. Level 5." She said. I thanked her and ran to the elevator.

Once I went in,Changmin, the guys and Yuri were standing by her bed.  I sighted out , seeing that she was just fine.

" Are you alright ?" I asked, surprised by the tone of worry in my voice. She nodded with tears in her eyes. " And the baby ?"

" She will be alright, as long as she rest for another day." I heard an old manly voice behind me.

" Oh, how are you doctor ?" I bowed.

" Could I talk to you for a moment, either of you Mr or Mrs. Shim." I looked at him with no emotion and followed the doctor.  I sat down in front of his desk.

" Is there a problem?" I asked.

" Not exactly a problem , but more of a question."  I gave him a puzzled look.

" Dae,?" 

" Mr.Shim is telling me Ms.Yoona is suppose to be giving birth this month?"

" Well, yes. I mean it's been 9 months." 

" That's odd because in my records, she only seems to be 8 months."  

" Bwoh? Then, that's around.." I mentally counted back the months.

" Around September" he said.

" But that means 1. It could possibly not be Changmin's kid ?" I exclaimed.

" A possibility if he didn't have any with her in September..."

" Or ... he could have been cheating on me..." 

" That's a subject I think You should talk to him about. Please have a good day Mrs.Shim" I thanked him and walked  out , still confused on the thought.

"What did he say?" I screamed, seeing that Changmin was the on that talked.

" Nothing special." I said.

" Yah, are you still mad?" I decided to ignore his question and just get to te point.

" Did you ave with Yoona in September ?"

" BWOH? What kind of question is that?"

" A question that is answered with yes or no."

" No, only that night at the club... why?"

" The doctor says she got pregnant in September not August."

"Does that mean..."

" That I'm the father." A voice came from behind me, almost not surprised.  A man stood there, quite familiar.

Is that...?

-----------------

 You guys can go ahead and guess. xDDDDD

pahaha. Enjoy !

Sorry, did this one ? I really don't know how to make Changmin jealous... help?

Comment and subscribe ^^

with love 

~Dbskislove