Merry Christmas ♥

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: Any Christmas Songs xD

-------------

" Yah, what are you doing ? " Changmin was standing over me , I guess I fell asleep after what happened last night.

" Uh, nothing. I was so tired." I avoided any eye contact.I tried to put the key in , but I was shaking. I dropped them and as I reached for them our hands met. I jerked it away and Changmin gave me a weird look. I picked it up again. 

" What's wrong with you ?" He stopped me from opening the door.

" I don't know, maybe you should go worry about Yoona." I opened the door and saw that everything was cleaned up but Yuri's purse was still there.

"Yah, what the hell." He slammed the door an pinned me to the wall with his arm by my head.

" I'm sorry, but I guess you should go marry her.   " I hissed at him.

" You're jealous." He smirked.

" Am not, she's just getting annoying. She's everywhere we go." He leaned in a bit too close and our lips almost met.

" Have you fallen for me?" He sensually whispered. " You're breaking rule number 1."

" I don't think " hanging out" includes every second of the ing day." I glared at him and pushed him to the side. I was about to open our bedroom door when Yunho's door opened and Yuri was standing there.

" Taeyeon-ah..."

" I'm not in the mood, explain later. Araso?" I closed the door behind me, my heart beating so hard I thought it was going to jump out of my body.

------------------------------

" GUYS ! WERE BACK " The 3 guys came in with a huge Christmas tree on their backs.

" OMO. !" I jumped up from excitment. " Put it over here." I moved the table out of the way so it could be by the window.

"This is so cool" I smiled.

Changmin and Yunho hasn't said anything to me since a few days. Whatever, I can get over it. We decorated the tree and when we were satisfied, we had to hurry to the Christmas Special SM.Town Concert.When we got there, we got ready for our duet that we, well I have been practicing alone. 

I smiled silently but I knew that they were hopping that I was a good singer. Even since young, I've always dreamed of being on stage and singing for millions of people. 

They changed me into this really cute grey coat and red skirt. Made me put on high knee socks and these really y black heels.  They changed my hair into an adorable curly bob.

I saw Yoona glared at me and I sticked my tongue out at her.

Changmin and I walked out, the music started to play.

( They are singing Timeless because I couldn't think of any other duet xD So, just imagine Changmin as Junsu and Taeyeon as Li Yin. )

"No.. you can't let me go." He began. " Even if it's hard.. stay longer."

" If I could see you a little longer....I'd try smiling with my remaining love."

I brought the microphone up and began.

" Timeless. this isn't a farewell, right? If there's only one lifetime, now is all I have. " Our eyes met and he gave me a small smile in approvement. "Hold tight, baby."

I heard screams from fan girls and compliments from the press and other groups. 

We finished the song and a roared of yells came up. We both bowed and everybody hugged me and complimented me. I saw Big Bang and secretly waved at them. My phone rang.

New Text Message from: JiYong

~ You were amazing ! Ditto from the group too!

So sweet. Wait, I can't let the guys see.

" You never told us you could sing that good!" Junsu hugged me. 

When Snsd's Santa Baby performance was over, I was recalled to the stage.

Leeteuk and Sulli waited for me.

"So, Taeyeon-sshi. What are you and DBSK planning to do this Christmas?" Sulli asked.

" Hmm. probably staying home and spending quality time." I replied.

" How did you feel about singing on stage today ? You were quite amazing!"  Leeteuk smiled.

" Thank You , I really loved it, it's different." I laughed.

" How about you sing for us a favorite Christmas song for us ?"

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGIQINzo1A)

------------------------

" And this is from Junsu and I ." Yoochun handed it to me. I quickly unwrapped it and picked up and frame of all of us together on our wedding.

" Thank you Oppa." I hugged both of them.

" And this is for my favorite dongsaeng from me." Jaejoong handed it to me and elbowed Yunho in the stomach.

" And me too." 

I opened it and smiled, I picked up the bracelet and smiled.

" Oppa, you didn't have to." I kissed both of them on the cheek.

(http://chicstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/tiffany-bracelet.jpg)

" Sorry about the other night Taeyeon-ah.." Yunho apologized.

All 3 guys grinned except Changmin who didn't know anything.

" It's ok oppa, no need to explain. " I pinched his cheek.

" AND here is for all of you from me" I gave each of them their pacakges. They all opened them with excitement.

" The new ipod touch ! " Junsu squealed. " for each of us !"

All 4 of them hugged me.

Changmin grabbed my wrist and pulled me out to the patio. Without a word he grabbed a small box from his pocket and handed it to me.

(I fell for it xD I was looking for a necklace and went for the BOF one :D sorry.http://dp.image-gmkt.com/gd_detail/2009/09/20/16/20090920170410142622_800_0.JPG)

" oppa,.." I mumbled. He twirled me around and placed it on my neck. I smiled like an idiot. I quickly pulled on my gift from my back.

" TADAA!" I handed it to him.

" What's this ?" He opened it. 

" Just letting you know, " I slid the ring with our initials in graved in it.  " that your always on my mind."

I clapped my hands in delight, the ring fitted him perfectly. I tiptoed up and kissed him lightly on the lips. I wiggled the mistletoe. I was walking back in, took a deep breath and turned around to a confused Changmin.

" And to answer your question." I smiled,  hiding my nervousness " Yes, I have fallen for you."

" Oh and by the way, Merry Christmas." I finally said.

-------------------------------

 YES ! :D 

Christmas is in a few days and I wanted to add this chapter ^^

I love this one and am very proud of it ! :D 

Have an awesome holiday my dear readers and enjoy yourselves ~! <3

with love

~Dbskislove