Day 6 : My Final Decision.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 Soundtrack : I love you -  Taeyeon ( Athena OST) 

---------------

" Here you go , ma'm""

I walked to my room , carrying my luggage behind me.

I had raced home, stuffed as many stuff in my luggage and went as far away as possible to a hotel. I'm now laying here, wondering if this is the right thing to do. I don't love him, and you don't know how many times I tell myself this a day. 

My phone is ringing, a ridiculous amount of time. Why do they care ? I'm a , I ditched their best friend.  Why do they care?

 I click off the light and hope I will not regret this. 

-----------------

"Yah, what's wrong ? I heard from Oppa's they were looking for you." Yuri practically made me deaf.

" Yuri, just come pick me up , I'll explain later." I hung up and raced down the stairs. When she finally pulled up , I jumped in and told her to drive to the airport.  Before I could tell her anything, my phone rang and she rolled her eyes.

"Yobosaeyo? Oppa ? Are you coming ? WHAT?!" I yelled , scaring Yuri. "But-but, oppa. Why ? but - but, ara. "  I sighted. Kimbum isn't coming, he changed his mind because the girls over here were better. What a ist. I don't know should I stay, I can always live over there by myself, but I would have to work since I'm almost sure my mom wouldn't talk to me after today.

" TAEYEON ! " I snapped out of my day dream. " Nan boyah? " 

"I'm going back to the states." 

" BWOH ? Today ? I thought you were kidding." She gave a laugh that she used when something was bad but funny. 

" Nope." 

" But Taeyeon-ah." 

"Yuri, I don't want this. " I begged for her understanding. " I don't have a reason to stay, Changmin loves Yoo-"

I stopped myself before I could regret what I said.

" Yoona ? " She gave the same laugh again. " In her dreams. Babe, you have me."

" But I still have to marry Changmin." 

"He likes you, no, he loves you. Well, he'll get to it. " She smiled when we finally pulled in at the airport.

" Yuri, I'll call you. Ara ? And DON't tell anyone. "  I grabbed my luggage , hugged her and sprinted for the airport before I could let her see me cry.

---------------------------------

" Passengers boarding plane 502 , please come wait at the gate."  

Sigh, here we go. I need to get on that plane and never come back, everyone is probably mad at me, and everyone probably hates me. I have no reasons to come back. I handed the girl my ticket , and I dragged my foot, one by one. I almost wanted to stay but I couldn't , no I can't.

"AHHHHHHHHHH. DONGBANGSHINKI!" Oh god, no, please, no.

( Don't say Goodbye)

" since, you try to not meet eyes with me." Jaejoong started with his low husky voice. " I can't read your feelings because I feel like a lost child, I just wait."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxTpPPFk0M

Slowy, I turned around my eyes full of hot tears streaming down my face.  All of them are surrounded by fangirls , that are... are they starring at me ? Don't look, don't look. " Don't say goodbye" They all sang in harmony and they slowly walked my way. My body refusing to move, my heat was telling me. 

" Go for it,  don't lie to yourself..."

"Cause you are my ~ everything to me" They finished and everyone clapped. All of them went down on their knees except Changmin, who was in the middle. They all took out roses from their backs and Changmin spread his arms wide open.

"Marry... us ?" 

I slapped my mouth with my hand , keeping myself from sobbing. I gradually walked toward him and finally dropped everything and ran into his arms and all of them gave me a bear-group hug.  The crowd clapped again , but this time the fangirls were chanting my name.

~Taeyeon ! Taeyeon !~

Yes, this is what I'm meant to do. Take care of these five teddy bears of mine. 

-------------------

Tonight , I have to go to my parent's house with Yuri, my only bride's maid. The 4 roses are still in my hand and I'm still smiling to myself like an idiot. It's the day before the wedding and how nervous I am, has no words to describe it. My heart is beating and Yuri is by my side doing my pre-hair and make-up. She's telling me that I shouldn't be worried and she's going on and on about how she's glad I stayed. I told her that when they showed up at the airport, I almost didn't believe it.

I mean why would they come ? Didn't they hate me ? Why do they care ? The song,had told me, they had grew a brother-sister love for me.

Changmin told me, they had convinced him to to this, because I was a "keeper" since I coked well and was really sweet. Oh, and actually didn't get scared off by Yoochun and Junsu's ertness.

I admit, my heart was screaming " You know you wan to get married to him !"

Why?

Because I got butterflies when  saw Changmin, and my heart also whispered,

" You love him..."

----------------------------------

 HEHE :D  Sorry, the chapter is short :// I update on a school night though, HOORAY ! 

I'm so happy though !  I love the suppot and ya'll are probably bored of me saying this again and again but

THANK YOU. 

You , my dear readers are the reason why I stay up late to write chapters, and wake up early to check on my story's progress.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3

 

Also, Do you guys want a short Christmas story?

If so, who from DbsK ?

I can't decided xD

Enjoy and subscribe ! 

with love 

~Dbskislove