Don't Leave Me

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: 9th Street- Without Words

---------------------

" Yah, you need a lot of explaining to do." I sat in front of Yuri.

It's been over a week ever since Christmas and Changmin hasn't said much to me. I mean he took off the ring I gave him. It can't be more obvious than that. I got rejected...

Now is the time for you to sing the rejected song..

 Anyway, the guys have been really busy , so I haven't seen them much. So, today Yuri took the day off to hang out with me.

" Mianhne, I'm so embarass.." She looked down. " You didn't see that much right? RIGHT ?"

" Aish... I wish I hadn't" I made a funny face and she slapped me on the arm. " Ok , so what's the deal , are you guys official?"

" I don't know, he hasn't talked to me much , ever since then." She said. " But I have news. I don't know if it's good or bad."

She quietly pulled her purse up and opened it. My eyes widened

" YOU'RE PR-"

She covered my mouth from shouting, grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom. She checked if anybody was in the bathroom and shoved me in, locking the day on her way.

" KIM TAEYEON! " She yelled.

" You-... you're... " I pointed at the box.

" Ani!  I don't know yet ! But you can't tell anybody." She desperately demanded. " especially not Yunho Oppa !"

" You're pregnant !" I whispered.

" I don't know. " Her eyes were teary. She took the box out and went in. After 30 minutes , the little stick blink and read.....

-PREGNANT-

" Yuri-ah.." I mumbled , she collapsed to the floor and sobbed. I hugged her, rubbing her back. " It's ok, everything is going to be ok."

" Taeyeon -ah ! What if I get kicked out of SNSD ? What if oppa gets kicked out of DBSK ? What if he doesn't want the baby."

" Shhh. Calm down."

" It's all my fault." She wiped her mascara and smudged it.

" Babe, everything is going to be ok. Were going to talk to Yun-"

" ANDWAE !" 

" Yur-"

" We can't.... please... let's keep it a secret.. please... Taeyeon-ah"

" But we can't keep it a secret forever..."

" I know, let's just give it some time.."

Beep ~ Beep ~ Beep ~ Beep

My phone rang and it was Jaejoong.

" Yobosaeyo? Oppa?"

" Is this Kim Taeyeon ?"

" Dae, who is this ?"

" this is the department of Seoul police, your friend and 4 other guys got into a car accident."

My heart dropped, Yuri looked up and came over. " What's wrong?"

" What ? This is a lie.."

" I'm sorry, but we just called the first number on their contact list. They are being rushed to the Seoul hospital."

" Kasahamnida.."

" Taeyeon-ah, talk to me."

" They got into a car accident."

----------------------------

Soundtrack: I'm Sorry- V.O.S

--------------------------------

Yuri and I rushed into the hospital and found Jiyong waiting outside.

" Oppa, is everyone ok ?"

" I don't know, I  just got here." He said

" Excuse me, we are looking for Dbsk."

" If you are a fan, you can leave right now. Nobody is permitted to see them, unless related."

" I'm Changmin's wife." I said a bit annoyed.

" Good try, if you don't want me to call the secu-" Yuri and JiYong stood up and she  immediately pointed toward the right.

I saw Junsu and Yoochun with their faces all bloody and Jaejong with bandages on his hand. They looked up and I rushed over and hugged them.

" Oppa, are you ok ?" I felt both their faces, my hands turned red from the blood. I went over to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly. 

" Where's Yunho?"  Yuri asked.

" He's getting his head bandaged."

" How about Changmin? " I asked with worry in my voice.

" He's in surgery.. he was the worse out of all of us." My eyes got teary , and I held them back.

" Is he going to be okay ?"  JiYong hugged me from behind.

" He got his leg pretty smashed, and a few broken ribs."

I slidded down the wall and sat there, motionless. Just hopping I'll get to see him again. A few hours passed and Yunho had came out. Finally, our anticipation broke and the doctor came out of the surgery room. He nodded.

" Is he going to be ok ?" I jumped up.

" Yes,he is. Just give him some time to rest. You guys are lucky." He smiled. " Only one person at a time."

" Thank you." They all pushed me toward the door. I went in and Changmin was all bandaged up at his waist and he was in a deep slumber.

" Changmin-ah... open your eyes, and tell me you're ok."  I couldn't hold it anymore and let all of my feelings out. " Oppa, saranghae."

I held his hand and kissed him on the forehead. I stood up and was about to leave but his hand gripped onto mine.

" Taeyeon-ah, don't leave me. Stay here." He weakly mumbled. " Mianhne."

" Why are you apologizing?" Tears ran down my cheeks like rivers.

" I'm sorry I haven't been good to you.. " He pulled something out under his shirt. It was the ring attached to a chain. " Taeyeon-ah, I love you."

------------

Awww D: This chapter is suspense filled ! So much going on ! With so much drama ! 

I know , I know. I'm so cheesy ^^ 

GUYS ! I have a new story ! It's a JunsuxTaeyeonxYunho one !

Please go check it out if you're interested ! :D

It would mean the world to me.

Enjoy my readers ! 

only 3 days until Christmas ! <3

with love 

~Dbskislove