Day 1: A Kiss & My Maid of Honor

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Blink, blink.

The  bright sun touched my tired eyes. I looked around and the alarm said 9:37. I felt myself trapped by something holding my waist, i twisted and twisted. I turned around and Changmin had his arms around my stomach. I felt a bit of guilt when I saw his sleeping face. He's long thick black lashes curled up , his full pink lips and my favorite hairstyle on him. I ran the back of my index finger down his nose bridge. He's so handsome. WAIT, there is no place for guilt, I can't fall for him, I can't , I can't...

" Enjoying the view ? " He snatched my hand before I could pull away. He pulled me closer, and now we were eyes to eyes, nose to nose, lips to lips.. I froze, I tried to twist away but he held me tight.  His free hand on my ant waist pulling both our bodies together. He pressed his lips  on mine, they were so gentle and soft. I closed my eyes, and let myself go. I kind of needed this, after a long week of stress.  My hands reached up and ruffled his hair as he rubbed the back of my neck with his thumb.  This is so nice....

 OH MY GOD.  He had made his way on top of me and we were still making out like animals. He ran his hand up my leg, I felt dirty, so dirty.  I felt like a , I don't want to be like the girl in the bathroom with him.  I released my lips from his and pushed him off the bed. 

THUNK.

" What the was that for ?! " He rubbed his . I jumped off the bed immediately with no answer.

SPLASH. I rinsed my face in cold water, I can't fall for him, I can't , I can't I can't. I punch the wall real hard, to get me back on track , back to reality. We didn't really liked each other, I mean we were arranged. I lightly touched my lips and my cheeks flushed red. That , stealing my first kiss like that. Yeah, well it didn't go like I was hopping for. I thought it was going to be with a guy I loved. Meh, well it's gone.

" Why are you bleeding ?" He propped open the bathroom door and I glanced down at my fist. My knuckles were red and blodd dripped down my hand. 

" I accidently fell," I lied. He cocked an eyebrow and went to the drawer and pulled out a first aid kit.  " Come here," He pulled my hand and sat me down on the toilet as he hunched down and pulled out so weird kind o-

"OUCH. WHAT THE ?" I pulled my hand away , it burned like hell.

" Chill, it's going to get infected." He grabbed my hand again and I hesitated. He cleaned my wound and bandaged it.  I bit my lip, and looked at his lips. I remembered how soft they were and muttered " Thank you." 

I changed into a pair of jeans and a white long-sleeved  v-neck . I really didn't fell like making myself look bad, I was just going to be a . I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put on a pair of gold dangling earrings.

The 5 guys were waiting outside in the kitchen. " We're hungry dongsaeng." Yoochun pointed at the stove.

" Ara, ara. What do ya'll want ?" I glanced through the fridge. " How about pancakes ?" I smiled at them.

" Sounds good." Yunho grabbed me the bag of flour and I thanked him. 

After flipping them and serving them to the band. I got lots of compliments and I was happy. First, time anyway.

" What are we doing today ?" Changmin asked Jaejoong.

" Um, well we're off, but tomorrow we have a concert. So, whatever I guess." He answered.

" I have to go shopping, " I told them when I finished my plate. 

" We'll come" All of them said in union.

" You guys don't have to, " I assured them , " No, we want to." They all said.

" Alright sure then, let's go. " I grabbed my purse and they followed me out the door.

Yay, Shopping. But I have a bad feeling. Whatever. 

-----------

" How about this ?" Yunho held up a black mini dress. " Cute, how much ?"

" $599.99!" He shouted across the store. 

" Nevermind that ! " I giggled .

All of them followed me around the stores with their beenies and sunglasses.  Jaejoong and Yunho were good help, but the others were ... you know. Really bad, I mean the last time they asked me, they held up a furry bra. Really ? ew.

I did some shopping and by the end of the day each of them had at least 2 bags of clothes. What ?  I left a lot of my clothes in the states.

" It's like noon now, who's hungry ?" Changmin suggested. We all decided on a chinese restaurant down the street.

" Table for 6 please." The chinese lady nodded and directed us to our seats. We ordered a ton of food and once it came we digged in.

" Oppas ! "  3 girls waved and came over.

They all looked familiar, but one especially did. She,... that's... the girl that night with Changmin....

Oh my god.

-------------------------

" Oppa ! " The so-called girl's name was Yoona,  member of snsd. Amazing, just amazing. The other one was Tiffany. Yoona was all over changmin, AND she sat on his lap and did not  even glane at me. Tiffany was all over Yoochun and the crew.  

 When Yuri and I saw each other , our eyes filled with tears. " Yuri ? " I ran to her and we hugged and our laughs were filled with tears.

She was my bestfriend all the way through junior high and part of highschool until I moved. I didn't recognize her at the festival but know I saw her, and I was out of my mind happy.

" Oh my god, Taeyeon. How have you been ? I've missed you so much!" She hugged me again. " Look at you, so beautiful, I haven't talked to you in ... years! " 

" I know right, and look who's talking gorgeous and talented. You finally made your dream come true." I smiled at her. and sat down , as everyone looked at us weirdly.

" You know each other ?" Tiffany asked with disgust. Yuri and I completely ignored them and kept on talking.

" The year you left, I got recruited and now I'm in SNSD !" Yuri said in amusement. 

" That's wonderful, oh my god. I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone." I whispered, I laughed at how this reminded me of how we were just a few years ago and now we were grown-up adults.

" Have I EVER told anyone your secrets ? Remeber that time in the locker ro-" 

"YAH! Kwon Yuri ! Don't mention it !" I jokingly punched he arm. " I'm getting married." 

" WHAT !?" She sat up in surprise I pulled her down and sshhh her.

" Be silent, no one knows," I continued.

" Is it one of the Oppas ?" she said. 

" How did you know ?" 

"You were hanging with them today, so I assumed. Wait, so you are ?!"

"SHHHH, yes." I silenced her. She smirked and asked me who. I was hesitant at first about telling her, but I knew her so well I couldn't resist,

" Its-"

" Tell me it's not Yunho." 

" What the , no. Why ?"  I asked interested. " You like him?"

" Maybe, " She looked away.

" Aiiishhh, Kwon Yuri, that is SO like you. " I poked her stomach. " Always going for  the gentleman." 

" Yeah, yeah. Now who, Jaejoong ? Yoochun,? Junsu ?" 

" Nope , never, and definitly not." 

" Oh my god, your marrying HIM?!" She pointed at Changmin as I slapped her hand , REAL hard.

" Yes, god. But not for long." I smirked. " I'm leaving for the states the day before. "

" OMO, why ?" Yuri asked with concern.

" I don't want to get married to him. That's all that is needed." I crossed my arms over my chest. " But now that we've met again. I might as well ask you."

" huh?" She leaned back glancing at Yoona and Changmin, flirting like.... whoever. " Well, first. Don't mind her, She's a big . Always all over Changmin. " 

" I've realized, I saw them at the party the other night." I rolled my eyes.

" Chincha ? I almost not surprised. But baby , hold him tight until that day. Hwaiting !" She made her hand into a fist.

" I'll try.  " I smiled "I'm gonna ask you but don't freak, ok ?  NOBODY knows, remember, NOBODY."

" Yeah, yeah. Just go ! " She ask impatiently.

" Will you be my maid of honor ?" I whispered.

-------------------------------------

Ok, I lied. THIS is the last chapter until next friday xD.

I had free time so I decided to update just ya'll. 

Just a little thing :

I decided to added Yoona for a love rectangle, and also I took out Ah Ra since, she didn't do much.

That's all if ya'll are wondering.

Anyway,

Enjoy , Comment , & subscribe!

with love 

~Dbskislove