I'd be jealous.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 "  Can't promise about that, Yoochun was right, your legs look tempting." 

 

--------------------------------------

He opened the last door at the end of the hall and light blinded me, for  only a second. The room was cream colored with a dark brown colored bed. A Tv and a love couch by the window. It had a HUGE closet and it's own bathroom. Definitely comfortable.

" I left half of the closet for you , and there's a dress hanging in there. Change in it and we'll go to the event." He pointed toward the closet and crossed his arms. I peeked inside a found , surprisingly, a gorgeous dress.  Dark purple/navy with slight ruffles. 

I turned around about to change , when I realized Changmin was still standing there, observing me.

" GET OUT!" I yelled and he got scaredand ran out the door. I blew a rasberry and grabbed a silver belt and some sliver pumps from my luggage.

I quickly changed and stepped out the room. Their mouths dropped .

" Alright I'm changing." I stepped backward but they all reassured me I looked fine, without having Yoochun say so. 

--------------------


" AHHHHH JAEJOONG OPPA ! YOU'RE SO HOTTTTTT ! " The girls all round me screamed at the top of their  lungs like they were screaming bloody murder. The fangirls really didn't notice me,they pretty much just tossed my aside like a raged doll. Until Changmin decided to whisper in my ear, which in fact, did NOT . ( such a lie).

"A few more pics and we're going in. Just smile and they won't notice." Scared to my death bed, i follow his oders and just waved and smiled.

 We got escorted to our specific table , right in front of the stage and I got to sit , sandwiched beside Yoochun and Junsu. That was, then Changmin yelled at them and made them move, so now I'm stuck beside Yunho and Changmin. 

*A/N: This is a award ceremony , you could say. That's why it's so formal.* We went through the intro and a few perfomances by Girl's Generation * Without taeyeon of course.*, Super Junior, Mblaq and a bunch more I can't really remember.  The next performance was Dbsk. They disappeared leaving me by myself at the table.  The curtains lifted up and the lights dimmed. 5 illuminating boxes came and they all appeared "magically" in their positions. The music started and my eyes grew wide. They were....... just.... really attractive. I never really thought their voices were that good and none of them really looked like... gentlemen you could say. They all gave off bad boy auras. 

( video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK054Mqzfms&feature=related)

Their moves , precised and y. I was practically drooling but restrained myself to. I saw Changmin wink at me and my face flushed  deep velvet red. I can't lie, this was worthy material.

They announced that coming up next was Big Bang. I've never heard of them either.  The girls screamed louder this time and once again, the lights dimmed. 5 figures,appeared, and I recognized one of them, shocked I covered my mouth and let out a small scream that was barely heard.

Flashback :

" I'm JiYong, call me G-Dragon..."

They were a lot more hip hop-ish than DBSK but they were still hot. I was kind of mad he didn't tell me but still , I barely met him.

(video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD6KTFLPArI)\

-----------------------

I really can't figure this guy out. Even though we've only met for 1 day. I felt like I know him so much but so little.

One moment he was quiet and heart-melting and the next he was a playboy/ert/jerk. 

Boys, I just don't get them ,but I'm marrying one and he's complicated.

-----------------------------------------

" Good Job ! Yours was the best tonight ! "

" Oppa, hhmmmmm, Good job"

" Oppa, let's go get a drink."

 

 I tried to find them  but they were swarmed by other superstars. Mostly girls, who were kissing up to them. My heart cracked a bit when Changmin had 2 girls by each arms, and the others did too. They were talking about going to the club and celebrating.

I was left with Big Bang, and akwardly stared at them. JiYoung waved me over. I looked around but Changmin and the guys were long gone with their "girlfriends".

" Hey, nice to see you again. " I gave him a gentle smile.

"Yeah, I guess you never heard of us 'cause you didn't freak out when you saw me." He laughed.

" I didn't, I'm from the states so..." I pointed out " Your performance was good" 

" Thanks, oh sorry, where are my manners." He mentally gave himself a slap. " Guys ! Come meet my friend"

" Taeyeon, this is T.o.p, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang." I bowed and all shooked their hands. JiYeong pulled me to the side and said " So, is one of the Dbsk members you husband?" He leaned toward the wall and smirked.
 

" You find this amusing ?" I gave him an amused look. " What if I said yes ? " 

" I would be jealous  that I don't have a gorgeous fiance like you." He winked.

" Aishh, shut up. " I slapped him on the arm jokingly.

" Hyung, they're having a party at the Seoul 999 club, want to go ?" Seungri came over and asked him. iyeong nodded and dragged me with him.

When we got there, I not only found Dbsk but a huge party with all the girl groups there.

"TAEYEON ! Over here ! " Jaejoong yelled over the banging music. " Where were you ? We were worried." I rolled my eyes and sat down hastily. 

Looking around for Changmin , he was nowhere to be found. As I was fakely danced around to get to the bathroom . I finally found Changmin and made my way to him. Only to realize he was going to the girl's bathroom.

I laughed and at the end reached the bathroom. When I entered , Changmin was there but he was kissing another girl , whose dress was about to slip off her body. Changmin had his shirt opened and didn't realize she was standing there. Obviously it was more than kissing and he didn;t look drunk, he actually looked like he knew what he was doing. I was mortified.

" Ooo--ppaaaaaa" The girl tilted her head back and I freaked. I covered my mouth from gettind noticed.

"Get out of there Taeyeon! Now ! Before he notices ! " I tried to get back through the door but instead ran right into the stall door.

Great........ I just waited for both of them to flip out. but nothing, just moans. Gross. I looked over with disgust and agreed with myslef to go in, with a cool entrance. 1, 2 ,3 

GO.

I walked coldly to the bathroom and both their heads snapped up. The girl immediately threw her dress back on and grabbed her purse , startled. Changmin just stood there, speechless. I rinced my hands and glanced at them with my best bored look.

" Having fun ? Maybe next time you should get a hotel room. I'm sure he can afford it." I glared at him and passed between both of them, right to the door.

--------------

Yayy :D

 comment ,&&&& subscribe,

Just saying, I do have school and I usually don't have time to write during the week, so I will only be updating on friday and saturday nights.

Please be nice about it and spare with me.

Thankss (:

 

~ Dbskislove.