I DON'T CARE.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 

" Come on Taeyeon ! Get in, we can talk this through!" KimBum yelled from his car. I was tripping all over the place with my boots that were pretty high. 

" NO! I don't care." I yelled back." I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED." I whined , which obviously made people look at me weirdly."" 

" TAEYEON, I order you to get in the ing car !!!!!!!!!!!" He was getting red , like a tomato. How cliche.

" CHIRO!" I  started to speed walk. Then, to my surprise I heard a car door sslam and looked behing me. Kim Bum got out and started to chase after me. Oh god , I ran as fast as I could ,dodging many people by inches. "Excuse me, excuse me, EXCUSE ME!"

" TAEYEON. STOP RUNNING!"   , I yelled, in my mind of course.  Before I knew it, My face rammed into a wall, which I THOUGHT was a wall.

" Taeyeon, please. Your parents are worried sick." Ah Ra said. Damn, she has like no s, and damn her bodyguard...ness.

Aishh. She grabbed me by my shoulders which by the time Kimbum had his hand on his knees , breathing heavily.

 Damn.

--------------------------------------

" How about his one ? " Umma picked up this really old fashioned dress with old lady flowers on them.

She forced me through at least 20 stores looking for a dress for the dinner. They were either too short or WAYYYY too long. Not to mention the SUPER high prices. Tonight, we were to arrange , well THEY were to arrange our wedding. Still , I don't even know who I am getting married to. Just that he is filthy rich and super famous.  

I rummaged through the dresses until I found a nice cream colored chiffon dress with a silk bow attached. Perfect, not too childish but not too overdressed. Just the outfit for the event. I mean, not that it's really important...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.asoya.com/img/p_more/TokyoFashion/st-182021-3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.asoya.com/1650-set-satin-drawstring-chiffon-dress-waist-chain.html&usg=__zC9GI50B-v0rDx9O3ItQSjqcnDI=&h=600&w=600&sz=55&hl=en&start=21&sig2=009QZjgipxV9toVHB7ha1Q&zoom=1&tbnid=JO-bKt4yFAl0_M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=152&ei=BPrtTLTzDtTonQf2uayFCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtokyo%2Bfashion%2Bchiffon%2Bdress%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D666%26tbs%3Disch:10,842&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=374&oei=__ntTMSgK8Oclgea_Ij2CQ&esq=4&page=2&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:21&tx=90&ty=56&biw=1280&bih=666

(A/N : Sorry super longgg  web thingy but just so ya'll can have a visual picture !)

" Umma, I'm getting this one." I held it up and she nodded and gave me a very-nice smile. I wish I had found this dress earlier, it would have saved me 3 useless hours of my life. 

I grabbed a pair of peep toe pumps to complete of the look and my mom insisted on going to the salon. I refused, I didn't need to wait 5 million more hours on hair. 

"Umma, how many days do I have ?" I sadly wondered. 

" 2 weeks honey, you're moving in with him this  tonight and the wedding is next week." She said with no remorse.

 WHAT?! 

I grabbed my clothing bag and ran to Ah Ra and screamed for her to drive me home , immediately !

 " HURRY !"

" Ms.Taeyeon , what's wrong ?" She kept on speeding.

" JUST HURRY!"

I hopped out of the car the moment we pulled up tot he house and sprinted to my room

" ! NOOOOOOOOOOOO." All my stuff were gone and the only thing that was left was the bed. I grabbed the nearest maid and demanded where they took all my stuff. She informed me they had taken all my stuff to my fiance's apartment.  I reached for my phone and dialed my mom.

" UMMA! WH-" she hung up. " Hello? Hello ? yobosaeyo?" 

Awwwww. come on. I made a pouty face to Ah Ra , she nodded my bag and I sighted. I changed into the dress and added some soft curls. I checked myself one last time and went into the car. It was time for the dinner.

Alright, here goes nothing....

 

 

----------

 I'm so sorry D: It's so short but ya'll enjoy. 

Comment and subscribe !

 Chapter 4 is coming! 

with love 

-Dbskislove