;; Coming Home to Bad News

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Chapter 1 


Taeyeon’s Point of View ~


I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of bright morning sunlight. I stretched my arms as high as I could. Slowly I slipped on my slippers and made my way toward the delicious smell.

Today, is the start of Summer Break, how excited am I? Very! In a few hours, I will be making my way home, Korea.

4 years since I have moved here to the United-states of America, where all your dreams come true. As my parents called it. I was 16 back then and my big brother was 20.

Umma and Appa are the owners of the very famous Kim Co. Company in Korea. So, you could say that I am in the “upper” level class.

KimBum Oppa and I live in a small apartment, close to our school. Every month my parents would send us money to pay for our resources.

Day and Night, I studied hard so I wouldn’t disappoint my parent’s hope. Unlike KimBum Oppa, he parties 24/7. Still, I don’t know how he keeps his grades all A’s, ALL the time. Every night, I would meet a “new” Unnie, but to my disappointment. He only brought home, ty and snobby girls.

“Taeyeon-ah, come eat breakfast before it gets cold.” KimBum placed two plates of eggs, bacon and toast on the table and sat down.

I plopped into the chair and begin to devour my mouth-watering breakfast.
“ Mmm, this is really good Oppa.” I smiled. “Good job!” I giggled as I give him thumbs up.

“Araso,go pack or we’ll be late for our flight.” He smoothed his dark chocolate brown hair, while looking at his spoon like it was a mirror.

“Wait!” He shouted. “How do I look? There might be some good looking ladies at the airport.”

“ Aish Oppa. You look fine. Plus nobody wants to see you anyway.” I joked.

“That hurts my feelings Dongsaengie” He pouted like a 4 years old. I stuck my tongue out and ran upstairs to pack my stuff.

Korea, here I come!
_____________________________
“Passengers, we are about to land. Passengers we are about to land.” Taeyeon looked out the window to see the beautiful view of Korea welcoming her. “I’m home.” She whispered under her breath.

Taeyeon and KimBum walked out of the plane, with all eyes staring at them. Taeyeon was wearing black denim skinny jeans that showed her perfect curves, a white tee, a y black leather jacket and some high heels to complete the look.

On Kimbum’s side he was wearing a dark gray suit with a brown tie. Like usual he looked breathe taking.

----------
“ Taeyeon-sshi ! KimBum-sshi ! Over here” A young lady waved like crazy at them. KimBum was the first to look over. He has been trained to have fast reflexes each time a women would call out his name, he was used to it after the years living in the U.s acting as the “Player”.

“And you are?” KimBum flashed his million dollar smile at the girl. “Oh, you must be Kimbum, nice to meet you. I’m Ah Ra. Go Ah Ra,” She reached her hand out. “I will be Ms.Kim’s new personal bodyguard.”

KimBum looked down at Ah Ra’s hand and shooked it. “Well nice to meet you Miss Ah Ra.” He kissed the back of her hand.She shyly blushed before averting her eyes from the Eye Candy Player.

“I guess you are Ms.Taeyeon. “ She smiled at Eun Hee.

“Nice to meet you,” Taeyeon bowes “I think that we’ll be very good friends. I’m hope that my stupid brother did not scare you.”

“Of course not Ms. Kim,” Taeyeon grabs the purse and bows. “This way please.” Ah Ra directed her arm towards a black limo.

“Aish.. You little.” KimBum mumbled under his breath.

--------------

 Something must have happened last night. I'm sure of it. What else could explain my red puffy baggy eyes, a wet pillow and a huge headache.I'm still in my outfit from yesterday and who knows why. My mind can only remember my arrive to Korea and a huge hug from my mom. I have noguarantee that what happened will be any good on me.

" Dongsaeng, are you awake yet?" A light knock on my door snapped me out from my huge hangover. " Yeh, Come in Oppa." I responded. I flat out my hair and made sure I looked alright. KimBum came in with a tray of food and a bright suspicious smile.

"I hope you like tofu soup." He said, placing the tray on my laps. " Kahsamhamnida, Oppa." I sniffed in the breakfast and sighted in delight. I picked up my spoon and started to eat. KimBum though just sat there and stared , which made me uncomfortable.

" Did you eat yet ?" I pointed my spoon in his direction." I'm not hungry. You eat, while it's still hot."

" Araso."My eyes were everywhere. Now I was REALLY sure,something happened last night. This might have been the most awkward moment I've ever shared with my brother.My concience was telling me to ask him what was wrong. I resist. I was scared of knowing what happened even if the suspense was eating me alive.I opened my mouth. I closed my mouth. Still I wondered if I should ask.I looked up, getting ready to ask the question of my life.

"Um.." We both said at the time. I knew that was a bad idea. That totally made it way more awkward." Go ahead." He looked down to his feet, acting like he actually had something to look at.

"No, no. You go first Oppa." I mumbled under my breath.

" I said GO ahead." He clenched his teeth,emphasizing the word "Go".

" Alright, then. Um.. So.." I tried to expand the moment with all of my dot dot dots."What happened last night ? Do you know ?" I finally forced those 7 words out of my troat.

" You don't remember ?" His head tilted to the side. "Haha, haha... HAHA." KimBum helded his stomach, laughing hysterically.

" Is there something funny about this ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

" No wonder." His voice and expression suddenly became serious.

" Oppa ?... Are you alright ?" Tears ran down his cheeks. " Omo, Oppa why are you crying ?!"I got up and wiped his tears off with my fingers.

" Miahne, I couldn't do anything about it." KimBum choked that last sentence out.

I seriously in my life have never seen this side of my brother. EVER. Watching him cry his eyes out, made me want to fall to my knees and sob like there was no tomorrow. I tried to say something , but something told me that it wasn't the right moment.Something BAD must have happened. So bad that it made my precious Oppa cry.

" O-oppa. What happened ? Please d-don't c-c-cry.P-please tell me. " I, too, started to cry. Warm water ran down my cheeks like an avalanche.

" Y-y-y-you're... G-g-g-g-g-getting...." He studdered like crazy. " You're getting married." He finally said.

 

 

--- 

Alrighttt. :D 

How was it ? I hope you enjoyed :]

Comment && subscribe !