Just You & Me ♥

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: You're My Melody ~ Dbsk

-----------------------------

 " Oppa, where's Changmin?" I asked Yoochun, which ended up being a bad idea.

"YOU CALLED ME OPPA!" He squealed.

" YOOCHUN!" I yelled at him.

"I think he said he was at the bakery waiting for you"  Jaejoong informed me.

" Thanks Jaejoong, and Yoochun... OPPA!" I laughed.

I threw on a black dress and matching black stockings, grabbed a pair of brown boots.  I hurried to the bakery and found Changmin by the window.

" Hey," I sat in front of him.

" Finally awake ?" He asked.

" Psh."

" I want to treat you today to something fun for myself, forgetting yesterday." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the street.

" Where were you all day yesterday?" He asked.

" Hanging with some people." 

" Who?"

" Um, Jiyong and his crew."

" BIGBANG?" He said a tad bit too loud.

"Yes, what's wrong with that ?" I wondered but he had already snatched his arm away and walked in front.

" Changmin, answer me." I grabbed him.

" In the Idol world, Dbsk and BigBang are rivals. We just don't like each other. Since, you're my wife and I'm in DBSK. You can't hang out with them anytime and anywhere you want." He walked away again.

I blew a rasberry and chased after him, sliding my arm within his. " Ara , ara, Mianh. Look there's an amusement park."

I pointed at the ferried wheel. I dragged him there and we paid. The moment we walked in , all the girls turned around and started to whisper.  

"Win me one." I whined purposely, pushing him toward those claw machines.

" This is so cheesy," He said with a annoyed frown.

"Oppa, ... please?" I gave him my infamous puppy eyes.

" Aish." He chuckled and tried multiple times to win but failed.

" You ." I pushed him aside and immediately got a stuffed dog.

" This is embarrasing..." he scratched his head. I shoved the stuffed animal in his pocket and pointed at the stand with bigger ones.

" Then, win me one of those."

He shot many times and finally got me an over sized Pikachu. " Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.  I walked to the line for the tallest and steepest roller coaster and he grimaced.

" Come on , scaredy cat." I grabbed his hand.

We eventually got off after a few of them and he was still grimacing. He stopped at the trash can and did his business.

" I've always hated those." he said between nasty coughs. I rubbed his back and bought us some cotton candy. I stuffed it in his mouth and giggled at the small pink piece stuck in his hair. He took a huge piece ans shoved it in my mouth. I took the whole things and shoved it back in his face and ran away like a child.

He grabbed me from the back and swung me around. " OPPA !. Let me down.AHH" 

People looked at us and he tickled me.

" Yah.. " he let me down and I drew him toward the ferris wheel.  We got on, and went all the way to the top.  I placed Pikachu, snuggly beside me and Changmin sat in front of me. I looked out to the dark  beautiful night of Seoul.

" Thanks, I had fun today." I smiled at him.

" No problem." He smiled back. " You cold ?" He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

" Thanks." I felt like I was in a movie, this was so cliche.

I loved how today I got to spend the day with him without any drama, no Yoona. Not at all.

But I spoke too early because  Yoona was standing right by with the rest of the group behind her when we got off.

" Oppa !" She jumped in to his arms , I rolled my eyes and looked around for Yuri.

" Excuse me, where is Yuri ?" I asked Seohyun and she replied , saying Yuri was sick today.

" Um, odd."

------------

Yoona's P.O.V

Today the girl's and I had a CF to film in the amusement park. Everything was going great, until I saw that and Changmin laughing and having fun together. I should be the one with him.

I'm going to make Taeyeon suffer. hard.

------------------------------

Back to Taeyeon's P.O.V

I had walked home without Changmin, because he was too busy with Yoona, of course.

I unlocked the door and everything was dark, I didn't smell food so I assumed  the guys left to get dinner. I threw Changmin's jacket off angrily and saw a tiny light in the living room. 

I walked to it slowly, scared to death and screamed at what I saw.

" OH MY GOD. I'M SO SORRY." I covered my eyes. Yuri was pinned to the wall and Yunho was..you know... DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN IT.

" Taeyeon! " I heard Yuri call. 

" I know, I know, I'll leave. wait. Where is my purse." I tried to find my purse helplessly, it's not easy when you're covering your eyes.

" Ah ha ! Hehe, I'l leave, you go back to what you were doing." 

I awkwardly walked out and slid down the door.

~ This day can't end any better than this. *sigh*

---------------------------

 Hehe, told you ! :D 

Did you guys like it ?

I know, I know, Changmin is falling for my taeyeonie.

And for you guys that wanted a reaction, here it is. My best xD Sorry about that.

Enjoy !

Comment and subscribe.

with love

~Dbskislove