I Love You

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Sountrack: Don't Forget- Baek Ji Yong ( IRIS OST)

---------------------------------------------------

I nodded weakly, not knowing what I should be feeling. Bubbles of joy popped here and there but another was telling me to feel indifferent. If I had this child with him, would he love me more ? Would he stop looking at other woman and finally look at only me ?  It showed two faint lines,they became blurry as tears dropped one by one. I propped the door open to the eager guys. They all drew me in into a breath-taking hug. I smiled at them and told them that I needed to go for a walk.

My thoughts wondered, having this child might actually be a good thing. Is it too early? Would I be a good mother ?  Those type of questions just came coming but it always lead back to him. 

Has he ever loved me ? Have I just been kidding myself all this time ?

I rubbed my ring with my thumb, next thing I knew my phone rang.

" Yobosaeyo? Yuri-ah? What's wrong ?" I quickly became concerned as she painted.

" ah... Taeyeon-ah... Hurry, hospital.... BABY. AHHHHHHHHH." SNAP! The phone feel while I was trying to see if I had lost feeling in my ears. I raced to the apartment , immediately slowing down as I remembered I was pregnant too. 

--------------------------------------------

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

" Yuri-ah,it's alright. It will be alr-" Yunho rubbed his own forehead covered with sweat, the screams following were indescribable

" AHHHHHHHHHHH. SHUT THE UP JUNG YUNHO! YOU DID AHH THIS AAHH TO AHH ME!" Yuri screamed.

I held my ears and giggled a bit at her explosion of anger. I looked at Junsu and Yoochun , who were as equally amused. On the other side Changmin wasn't. He had a serious face on. I barely talked to him. Within minutes the yelling and screaching had stopped and we were quickly called into the room. Yuri was red from sweat as she held her new born baby.

" Yuri-ah..." I approached , with tears in my eyes. This was one of those miracles that made you dream. No matter the pain, this was wonderful and my eyes were teary. She handed over her baby very lightly, I held it in my hands and looked over at Yunho and mouthed " Hwaiting". He nodded , smiling proudly like the proud new father he was.

His cheeks were big and squeezable, milky white skin like his mom and his dad's eyes.I handed him over to Changmin and went over to Yuri, giving her a huge hug.

After a few ours of talking, Changmin called me outside. He drove me to an unknown place and within one hour I became extremely suspicious.

" Yah Oppa, where I we going ?" He shrugged and swung his arm over my shoulders." Oppaa."

He remained silent with a grin on his face. We stopped at a near restaurant and ate.

" Ahh." He pushed the spoon toward my face. My eyes widened and I glared at him jokingly. Opened my mouth and laughed. I kept on glancing at him from time to times.

" Yah, will you stop? You're making me uncomfortable." He pouted, stuffing a big spoon of rice in his mouth.

" What's wrong with starring at my husband's face ? Uh ?" I laughed.

" Ka ja."

While driving, I saw the beach and knew exactly where we were going. We were on our way to our grandfather's grave. Ever since young, both our grandfathers had been best friends, so my grandfather only asked for 1 thing. To be buried beside his best friend and wife.

Changmin reached back and handed me a bouquet of flowers and we walked up the tall hill, higher than the other graves. We both bowed.

" Haraboji, look at who I brought today.  I've made your request come true. Are you eating well? " He simply whispered. " How are you ? Are you resting well?"

I hunched down, running over his name, Kim Kang Min. " Haraboji, thank you. Thank you, you always knew what was the best for me."

Changmin came closer , intertwining his fingers with mine. We walked together to the beach. The sun was setting already, I released my hands from his , walking forward. The waved were crashing on shore, the smell on salt, the warm sun rays on my back, the beautiful orange-yellow background.

I looked back and saw that Changmin was nowhere to be found. I panicked a little and turned around. Changmin was standing there with his hands in his pockets, smiling like an idiot.

I ran over and jumped in his arms, giggling while he spun me around. He started to run over to the ocean and dropped me in it.

" OPPA!" I squealed as the cool water hit my body. I raced after him, he struggled to pulled his jeans up to his knees and I jumped on his back, clutching his neck as he held me in a piggyback ride.

He placed me down and faced me. With only a a sentence he blew me away,

" Will you marry me all over again?" He said placing his hands on my stomach containing our love." Make me fall in love with all over again and this time....." He took my hand and held it up to his heart. " Coming from me and only me."

I stood there speechless.

" Shim Taeyeon, I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

8 Years Later...

( P.S : No One's P.O.V)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Umma, hurry we're going to be late for the concert." Inhwon pouted.

" Araso, araso." Taeyeon fitted the scarf snuggly around her neck, before grabbing her purse and keys, shoving both of them out. 

It has been 8 years and Taeyeon had successfully gave birth to her son, Inhwon, only 7 but he already had signs of a great singer. Taeyeon and Changmin are still happily married, living beside their best friends. Yuri and Yunho and their son, Minho. Already , both of their sons were inseparable.

Yoona , you wonder ? She is in a  land far , far away. Okay, not that far, just in Japan with Hyung Joon and her daughter, MinYoung.

How about the 3 others ? Ah, let me tell you. Junsu has found his loving dolphin match and her lovely name is Jang Ri In. They are just perfect with each other.  Don't be surprised , they have twins on the way !

Yoochun? Forget Yoochun, the moment they came back from the trip he already had a girl in his arms. She is named Kim Tae Hee, a natural beauty and also their new assistant.

Jaejoong, well you see... He's still single. Alright, alright, he has a girlfriend and we all know he already has the ring prepared. her name ?  Han Hyo Joon. When they started filming his new movie, we all saw that it was love at first sight.

Ah, these boys. Taeyeon never thought they would still be together , one and forever. 

Inhwon sat eagerly , waiting to attend another of his dad's concert. No matter the amount of time he would hear them rehearsing or even live. He could never be calm.

They arrived shortly and seated themselves in their V.I.P row with the 4 other wives.

The 5 manly guys arrived on stage and started their song. After another amazing performance, Changmin grabbed the microphone.

" I wanted to thank all of our fans that have been with us for so many years, from the beginning to the end, our up and downs, your heartbreaks and new love. Today, is a  very special day for me." He winked at us, Taeyeon picked Inhwon up in her arms. " Today is not only Inhwon's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY. " A roar of yells came. " It's also my 12th year anniversary with my wife." The yells became louder and louder until she couldn't even hear her own thoughts.

" Baby, you make me the happiest person on this earth and I could never ask for more. Shim Taeyeon, be mine, now and forever. I love you babe !  Let's continue to grow old together ! I'll be home soon so prepared a good meal and wait for me. Please give birth to another beautiful child for me !"

And with that, like any other cliche fairy tales that every little girls dream about. Taeyeon lived the dream and lived happily ever after with Changmin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

with love 

~Dbskislove

NEXT PAGE PLEASE.