Don't You Know You Can't Hit Girls ?

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

 

" Taeyeon-ah.. wake up." JiYong bent down and kissed me, before I could ask him what the hell he was doing, he was already on top of me.

" yah, YAH !? What are you doing !?" I sturggled under him, trying to push him off.

" I love you, I always have, be with me. Leave Changmin." He said. " Please..."

" JIYONG ! GET OFF !" I yelled at him. He kissed my neck , sending shivers through my whole body. He planted his lips onto mine and  started on my blouse.

" OPPA!" I cried for help , over and over again. Eventually, I heard the front door open and running coming closer. T.O.P came in and his eyes widened. He grabbed JiYong and threw him off, punching him a few times before checking on me. " Seungri, Grab me a jacket." My blouse was fully ripped , so I was uncovered. He placed the jacket around me and escorted me out.

" Do you want to call Changmin?"

" NO! I mean , no I'm fine."

" You can't be fine like this. " He smiled, putting the jacket tighter around my shoulder. 

" I'll call Yuri," I dialed her number and asked her to pick me up. She rushed over and hugged me. 

" Yah, what happened ?" I shook my head and tears ran down my cheeks. She thanked T.O.P and tucked me in the car.

" What time is it ?"  I asked.

" Around 9." She pulled a string of hair back from my face. I explained to her everything, until we arrived at KimBum's place. She dropped me off and I knocked on the door. KimBum answered and his face became serious.

" What the FU----DGE." He slurred. " Happened?!" He brought me in and gave me on of his old t-shirts.

" Nothing, my shirt got stuck in the car door and plus" I hugged him. " I've missed you."

He gave me one of his infamous you're-a-bad-liar looks. I explained to him only halfway of the story, leaving out Jiyong, since I knew he would freak a little bit too much. He held me tight until I cried all the tears I had. 

" I happen to not have any ladies coming over today, good for you." He teased me.

" Oppa, you should always have time for me.." I pouted at him.

" Take some rest, I have to go out a bit." 

-------------------------------

" Taeyeon-ah... please open the door." I heard Changmin plead in front of KimBum's apartment.

" Go away, " I hissed at him. As I turned off the TV and stomped away, the door opened. Changmin stood there with puppy eyes,KimBum stood behind him, I glared at both of them and pointed my finger at the door, mouthing OUT. He came over but I backed up. I shook my head furiously and freaked. He pulled me closer.

" NO! Please don't... please don't..." I clutch on to my shirt, obviously terrified by what happened at JiYong's place.

" Babe, it's alright, " He hugged me , the warmth of his body relaxed me within seconds. " it's ok, he won't do it again.. I promise."

"How do you know ?" I whispered in between my sobs.  

" Ssshhh, calm down." He held me tighter than ever. " I'm sorry, you have to let me explain." I nodded , my eye still closed. Somehow I knew T.O.P had called him. I just knew.

" Yoona said she wanted a friendly drink , and placed something in my water. I had no idea, I was on my way to you."  He told me. I just grasped him.

" Don't do it... ever again." I slapped his arm,  rubbing my tears away.

-------------------

No One's P.O.V

Taeyeon went home and the guys just glanced at her, Yuri was sitting in front of Yunho.

" What's wrong ?"  She came over and folded her arms over my chest. They looked at her with desperate looks, one by one they stood up and left. She gave Yuri a confused look, receiving back only a head shake. Yunho still sat there with his hands between his legs, looking at the floor. " Yunho Oppa, what's wrong." She placed her hand on his shoulder but he smacked it away, leaving he astonished. 

" This is all your fault !" He stood up , with his hand about to hit Yuri. Taeyeon ran over , covering Yuri.

" Why didn't you tell me ? HUH ? WHY?" He yelled at her, not knowing that Taeyeon was standing there because he had his eyes closed, without knowing he smacked her across the face. She flew across the room, hitting the table. The others came rushing out, as Changmin helped her up. They have oblivious looks on their faces, glancing at her then to Yunho. Yuri came over and started to cry, checking her bruised flawless face.

" What the hell are you doing ?!" Jaejoong pushed him. He mumbled nonsense, himself ,since he didn't know what he had just done. She got up, really mad, and shoved Jaejoong to the side.  She pointed her finger right at his face. 

" What is wrong with you ?!" She screamed, her right cheek burning with agony.

" She's pregnant," He whispered " do you know how scared I am ?! I don't want this !"  She clenched her jaw, and her too, flew her hand right at his face. He stumbled back with the same surprised face she had.

" And you don't think she is ?! HUH ?!" She was mad, real mad. " I didn't tell you because she begged me not to. You think she wanted this any better than you did ?! Yah, Jung Yunho, think about it, I'm not the one that made her pregnant, so who gives you the ing right to hit me ?," She grabbed his collar with all her force. She glanced at crying Yuri,  "  Next time , think about it , you ing moron."

" AND you guys, " She turned toward the others guys. She looked down at the floor. " Unbelievable."

-----------------------------

Merry Christmas to my beloved readers ! :D

 I love you guys so much and I hope you had a wonderful time ^^ 

Enjoy !

Comment and subscribe :)

~Dbskislove