It's Over

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: Don't Cry My Lover ~ Dbsk

----------------------

" I'm sorry I haven't been good to you.. " He pulled something out under his shirt. It was the ring attached to a chain. " Taeyeon-ah, I love you."

-----------------------

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him with teary eyes. " Bwoh?"

" I love you, I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier." He pulled me in for a kiss, I was careful not to hurt him.  

" But, Yoon-" 

" Don't worry about that." I sat at the edge of the bed.

" So, this is it ? No other people, araso?"

" Yes, nobody else."

" Get better," I wipped his bangs to the side.

" I will, just for you."  I kissed him on his forehead.

Knock~ Knock ~

" Come in " I said.

Slowly I got up and he winked, everyone came in at least once to see him. But when , I came out Yunho and Yuri were hugging. I smiled and sat beside JiYong.

" How is he ?" He asked.

" He needs some rest but I don't think he will die anytime soon" I .

My in-laws came running in , I assured them Changmin was fine and they visited him. For the night, I slept with him ,our hands intertwined together, like I've always wanted.

--------------------

" OPPA! ARE YOU OKAY?"  Yoona woke us up abruptly , running in. He looked at me and I nodded. I left the room, leaving both of them together. 

Within 30 minutes, The door slammed open and a furious Yoona came out.

" You! It's because of you, he broke up with me." She same over and raised her hand. I snatched it and smirked.

" What? Haven't you done enough already? He wasn't dating you in the first place, if you haven't noticed , he's married."

" Oppa was mine ! and with your- your"

"My ruse ?  Yoona-sshi, I really don't want to be immature with you but you've crossed the line. You're not the one he married." I simply said.

" He was forced to." 

" He was and I was too, but that doesn't mean you can get all over him."

She slapped me across my face and stomped away. I touched my blistering cheek and shook it off.

" YAHH!" I heard screaming from down the hall. I walked slowly over there and saw JiYong holding Yoona by her wrist.

" Go apologize to her."

" NO !" She bit him, he slammed her down and blood gushed from his arm.

" Oppa ! " I ran over and helped Yoona up,Making sure she was alright.

" Don't touch me." She hissed.

" Are you alright ? " I turned to Jiyong and checked his wound. I mouthed " damn"

" You b-  GET OUT OF HERE!" she scurried away.

" Oppa, sit down. " I treated his wound and looked at him and punched him across the arm.

" What the hell was that for ?" He exclaimed.

" 1. I could have handled her by myself . 2 . Even though she's a you can't treat girls that way" I pointed out , he opened his mouth and closed it again. I grinned.

-----------------------------

 " TAEYEON-AH ! WATER !" Yoochun yelled from the living room.

" YAH! You're not dying !" I yelled back with a glass of water.

" Thank you my dongsaeng." He pinched my 2 cheeks. I slapped his hands away.

" TAEYEON-AH ! FOOD !" Jaejoong yelled from his room. I sighted and ran over with a plate of fruit. " Feed me !"

" OPPA!" I yelled at him,

" TAEYEON ! " Yunho and Changmin yelled in unison.

" WHAT!?" 

" The remote dropped."

" Aish.Why can't you guys be like Juns-"

" TAEYEON ! TOILET PAPER!"

" Nevermind..."

-------------------------------------

 

This is such a boring short Chapter D:

Just wanted to make one about Yoona FINALLY LEAVING ! 

Thank god :D hahaha.

I'm gonna make up for it by updating 2 chapters today ! ^^

YAYAYA 

Comment and subscribe !

With love 

~Dbskislove