Mr.Conceited Cassanova ♥

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

A/N : OH YEAH. Changmin is finally coming in :D Aren't you excited. Yayyy

------------------

ChangMin P.O.V (A/N: YAYY :D ) :

" Damn, she better be hot.  " I rolled my eyes. I still can't believe Im getting married. We're in the middle of our comeback and I come home to ' You're getting married ! ' . Well great, what are the fans going to say ? How about all my hyungs that don't even have girlfriends yet?  " Chill dongsaeng, I wish I had a fiance. Just relax, we all know you're nervous." Yunho patted my back. Jaejoong hyung smiled at me and gave me thumbs up.

" Yeah man and plus she could have a sister. " Yoochun winked at me. Junsu high fived him and they started to whisper. I sighted. I hope I'm not making a mistake. When we finally arrived, All of them hopped out of the van like excited bunnies , ready to meet their sister-in-law.

Alright, here goes everything.

-------------

Back to Taeyeon's P.O.V:

The restaurant's doors were propped open and a roar of girl's screams swarmed the restaurant. And there they were , all 5 of them walking in like super models. Wait, which one is my fiance ? Oh god, what if I make a mistake and take one for another ?  "Just let the parents talk " I told myself.

(This is what they look like, in case ya'll want a visual picture of how gorgeous they are xD http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/Drazgunz/images.jpg)

 

 They were all gorgeous, so gorgeous I could take any of them right now. GRR, hehe, did I say that out loud ? Oops.
 
( Jaejoong)The first one had jet black hair that swoopt over his face, his face was very feminine but manly at the same time. His chest, oh my god, his chest was so hot.  Even under that stripped button-up and red tie.
 
(Yunho) The second one had a nice clean light brown cut that emphasize his delicious....umm.  His very manly face. ..... That was awkward. I'm such a ert.  Anyway, he looked well built and like a gentleman. 
 
(Junsu) The third one was incredibly cute, not just hot cute but kawaii cute ! Especially his face and he had a great smile. He had the cuttest ever too,  not that I paid attention but you know, might as well.
 
(Yoochun) The fourth one had a orange bowl cut haircut.  He looked a lot more like a player than the others. Still, he had super cute eyes. 
 
So, I see the last one and I'm astonished. His night sky colored hair was just right, my favorite haircut on a guy , actually.  He was a lot taller than the others. It was like all the other fours combined in one. He was really handsome. I don't think I can describe him anymore.
 
What.. the ..... the guy just shook my parents hands and hugged the Shim's family.  He must be my-

" Hello, I'm Changmin. Nice to meet you". He gave me a million dollar smile and bowed. I blushed like mad and bowed back.
I was so shocked that I was only able to mumble back " Hello, I'm Taeyeon". 
 
" Changmin, this is Taeyeon. Your future wife". My mother-in-law cupped my hand in hers and gently smiled. " Taeyeon, this is Changmin. My son, he is your future husband". She happily nodded both of us toward the rest of the group. 
 
 All of them introduced themselves and a couple winked.  What the .  " It's nice to meet you Jaejoong-sshi, Yunho-sshi, Yoochun-sshi and Junsu-sshi". I bowed awarkdly.
 
I saw  KimBum oppa eye him the whole time with his mysterious murder glare. Oh , I'm gonna miss that kid.
 
" Please, please take a seat my dear." My father-in-law pated my seat and Changmin sat beside me. I smiled weakly but had nothing to say. I was dozing off in my head about how weird it would be to move in today and next thing I knew. They all got up and I saw that Changmin had dozed too and was wondering what happened.
 
" It's settled ! " My mother clapped her hands in excitement.  The group of guys just sat there and grinned at me. This is so creepy. 
" What is ?"  We both exclaimed together.
 
" Everything ! " My two sisters-in-law laughed. 
 
" Taeyeon , your stuff is already in the car. You're moving in with Changmin today. Go now, get to know eachother ! " Both our mothers pushed us toward the door , followed by the boy band. 
 
Changmin stopped at the van and opened the door, and shifted his hand toward the door. I nodded and slided in . The others followed.
 
" So, Taeyeon-sshi.  Can you cook well ?" Junsu asked the moment the door slammed. I tried breaking the silence and propped a joke. " I guess you'll have to find out." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and smiled.
 
"Baby, your legs look amazing. " Yoochun pointed out , making Yunho slap him across the head. 
 
" What he means is that you look beautiful today. " He pulled on Yoochun's ear , and he yelped like a little girl. How cute. I giggled. 
 
" We hope we're not making you uncomfortable.  When we settled you home , we were hopping you would come to our peformance tonight, unless you're too tired?"  Jaejoong asked.
 
" She probably doesn't want to come." Changmin looked out the window without glancing at us. His face expressionless.
 
" Oh no, I would love to. Is it really okay Jaejoong-sshi?" I cocked an eyebrow up.
 
" Of course, and please , drop the formalities, we're almost family now." He patted my head. " How about Oppas?" 
 
" OH NO, I mean, I wouldn't dare." I shuffled my feet and looked down.   
 
" Oh please do, that would be so cute." Yoochun squealed, receiving another hit from Yunho but dodged it in time and laughed , which made Yunho slap him. Hard and this time he didn't miss. 
 
" We're here." The driver stopped in front of a cute complex about , meh, 15 storeys high.
 
They guided me to their apartment which was cute and small.  Yunho and Jaejoong shared the same room , Junsu and Yoochun shared also. 
 
" We gave up our leader's single room for our love birds. " They patted a sad looking Jaejoong. I thanked them  and tried to tell them I could sleep on the couch or something but wrong move , I guess.
 
" NEVER would we make a women sleep on the floor , nevertheless the couch ! " Junsu raised his hand up like he was pledging some kind of contract. 
 
" I can sleep on the couch  , if you feel uncomfortable." Changmin offered , my heart melted.  " ORRRR, I can keep you company." Yoochun raised his eyebrows up and down. Yunho dragged him to his room, by the ear. Ouch is right.
 
" No, it's ok. Not that I want you to sleep with me but uh," They looked at me suspiciously. " I wouldn't do that, but as long as....... you don't do anything . " I stuck my tongue out.  He stepped closer and whispered in my ear. 
 
" Can't promise about that, Yoochun was right, your legs look tempting."  He grinned with two hands in his pockets and dragged me to my new room, or ours.  Hopefully , letting him share a room with me wasn't a bad idea.....
 
 
------------
 
YAY ! Changmin and the guys finally came in :D 
 
I'm especially proud of this chapter so please enjoy ! 
 
I've been receiving lots of love and I want to thank you guys. I'm working super hard on this story.
 
Comment and subscribe ! :)
 
~ Dbskislove