This Wasn't Suppose To Happen

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: Letter (Pyun Ji)- Kim Jong Kook

-----------------------------------

" Changmin, what's your seat ?" Yunho asked him, trying to break the unpleasant mood. 

" 2A" He simply said.  After the incident, I hadn't said one word, I didn't know what to say, what to feel. Angry ? Furious ? Sad ?  Yoona had to join us to go to Japan, since the CEO told us so. Really ? I'm about to go back and punch that guy straight in the face.  Once we arrived, since Yoona was pregnant she got to choose her seat in the place and obviously choose the seat beside Changmin, 2B.  Changmin and I we're the last one to board, he held me back.

" Taeyeon-ah , let's talk."

" Talk about what ? I heard and seen everything I need to understand. " I snapped at him, I ran my hand through my hair.  " what's is there left to say ? I just want a simple life." He stared at me in disbelief , I looked down and went into the plane, leaving him to soak in his own guiltiness.

We eventually arrived.I sat to my luck beside Yoochun and Junsu, who were definitely a lot more pleasant to talk to.  Gladly , Changmin and I didn't have to share rooms with Yoona, thank god.

I was getting changed when someone knocked on my door, I looked around and saw that Changmin had left. I opened the door expecting him, but saw Yoona standing there.

" What do you want ?" I said plainly.

" I was wondering if I could come in." She said with a tone I've never heard come out of , innocence.

" No," I closed the door, but before I could she slid her foot in and propped the door open again. 

" Please, let's just talk." 

" Whatever," I was too tired of getting pissed  to argue with her.

" Let's be friends," I took a sip of coffee but it came right back out. She rushed over and patted my back. I slapped her hands away, coughing.

"Get out, GET OUT !" I screeched. her eyes widened and she scurried out the room like a puppy dog.

---------------------

As I was walking back to my room, I heard strange noises from Yoona's room, they were struggles. The door was wide open , I couldn't help but fell pity for her. I peaked in a saw a dark shadow on her, she looked in pain and looked miserable. I ran in, yelling her name.

" YOONA !" I pushed the person over and they sprinted out of the room before I could do anything. They hit the door so loud, it brought the whole band over.

" What happened ?!" Junsu exclaimed. Yoona held her stomach tight and backed away from me.

" Yoona, what happened ?" Changmin came over and helped her up, she moaned like a dog .He looked at her bruised wrist, and the looks came onto me.

" Who did this ?" I gasped at his question, did he think it was me  ? Did he not trust me anymore. She bit her lower lip, 

" That wrench," I thought to myself.

She looked at me, and Changmin slowly turned his head toward me. " Taeyeon-ah , how could you?" Jaejoong said.

" I didn't, I sa-

" Don't blame her, Oppa. It was my fault. I got her mad." She gave him puppy eyes, " I'm sorry , but don't hurt the baby because of me."

"What are you talking about !? " I yelled. " Don't believe her,  I - I - I just saw a person and I- " The tears came and I as lost at words. They all gave me disappointed looks.   

" Are you going to believe her or me ? Changmin ! She's lying, I didn't d-"

" Enough Taeyeon," He said with a tone that shocked me. " Enough."

He helped Yoona out and the guys followed him, none of them looked back. Why ? This wasn't suppose to happen. None of this was.

------------------

" Um, sake ?" I said to the waitress with my best japanese. I took one shot, and it lead to another , and to another...

I knew that drinking wasn't the solution, but what to do ? I don't know anymore.

" Ladies like you, shouldn't drink so much." A young men sat beside me, he had dark brown hair that was similar to Jaejoong's and a smile that could melt any girl's heart.

" How did you know I was korean ?" I asked curiously.

" I've heard of you, " He smirked.

" Well, then I don't have to introduce myself." I said , taking another shot to m mouth but he grabbed it, gulping it down before I could say other wise.

" But I do," He grinned, and held his hand out. " I'm Hyun Joong" 

" Hyun Joong.." I mumbled to myself, realizing who he was.  " You dated Yoona." I caught myself before it became too loud but he had super sonic hearing or something.

" I guess you do know me."

" Just heard... stories."

" What kind ?"

" Heart breaking ones." I rolled my eyes.

"Where is you're delicious husband?" He asked.

" Bwoh ? He's somewhere, I don't really care." I laughed at his cheesiness.

" Why is that ? "

" I don't know, probably worried about something else." I looked at him.

" Or someone else." He read my mind. I gave him a suspicious glare and pouted.

"Perhaps" I drank another shot. " You've been stalking me, eh ?"

" Your face gives everything away." 

" And how is that ?"

" You smile, your tone, your eyes. I mean it, everything."

" What else can you read ?" I raised a brow.

" You think I'm cute,"

" Pshh, in your dreams. Remember , I'm married." I raised my hand up, showing my ring.

" Right , right. Don't you wonder why I broke up with Yoona ?" He said, which made me flinch at her name.

" No, but now that you bring it up." I folded my arms over my chest  and leaned back toward my chair.

" Well, I won't say much. " He got up and paid for the drinks. " She's great at acting, she can make you believe anything she would like you to." He took two finger at waved at me. 

With that  , he left.

-----------------

I'm on the ROLL!

 HAHA xD Took me less than 30 minutes :D BANZAII !

I just saw a Changmin video and he was saying Junsu was his religion. I laughed pretty hard xD

Anyway, enjoy !

I hate Yoona so much in this one

I want to give bludoki , a bit of credit for the Yoona blaming Taeyeon scene, I was inspired and obviously went around her scene a bit. I didn't want to get all the credit. Congrats on being featured ! She's amazing !

Comment and Subscribe ~

with love

~Dbskislove