Day 2 : Wife Meet Cassies; Cassies Meet World.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

" Ready ? " I had my hands over my eyes, I nodded with excitement. " Open your eyes in 1,2 ,3 NOW!"

" OPPA ! " I jumped into Yunho's and Jaejoong's arms. " Thank you , thank you thank you !"

I grabbed the black dress that I've been wanting. " But Oppas, this was like.." I looked at them with puppy eyes. I remembered that this cost over 500 dollars and felt  an immense wave of guilt.

" Don't say anything, go go. " They pushed me toward my room, when I entered Changmin was laying on the bed reading a book.'

" Eh? What's that ?" He asked

" This ? " I held up the dress. " Oppas gave it to me."

I changed into it and it fitted my body perfectly. " Perfect ! You're wearing that tonight." Junsu gave me thumbs up.

" Huh ?" I questioned them.

" We have a concert tonight. Can you PLEASEE wear that ?" They begged me with their irresistable looks . 

The dress was black and has studs on it.  Stopped  a few inches above my knees. It  was strapless and has a sweetheart cut. ( Tiffany's , on the picture on top.  Second to last)

I went back to the room and saw that Changmin was already dressed. He had on a pair of black trousers and a a fitted white button-down that showed his well defined chocolate abs and broad shoulders. I grabbed a pair of black gladiator heels and a bomber leather jacket.

All of them had on suits and ties. I fixed everyone of theirs as they giggled on how they wished they had wives. We hoped in the van and made our way first to rent our wedding place. My parents called me last night , telling me they thought about having wedding by the ocean and we could choose where we want our honeymoon.

When we first arrived, everything looked normal. Just  a beach and some houses but then, when we entered it was like heaven. The Chairs were all arranged facing the ocean, steps going up and flowers everywhere. I freaked , I mean, even the guys were impressed. I accepted immediately. Quickly after, I realized that excited or not, I wasn't going to get married here. Maybe in a few years.. If they still don't all hate me.

 We all sat down and they gave us a few pamphlet.

" Alright, Mr. and Mrs.Shim. Where would you like to go ? " The men asked. I bit my lips and looked at Changmin, he gave me a wherever-you-want  nod. 

"  Um, Jeju Island doesn't sound bad" I smiled when Changmin silently whispered " YESSS."

" Alright, here is the pamphlet and all the information. Somebody will be waiting for you at the reception. Please enjoy yourselves."

---------------

Enjoy ourselves ? I don't even intend on going.  Changmin and his crew  can go alone.  The car ride was silent, then , like usual Yoochun breaks the golden silence. 

" Are you a ?" He ask with curiosity which I don't think it was , I think he's just simple a ist pig.

"No, I've ed half of the earth's walking men. " I answered sarcastically if you didn't realize so.

" Well, you've missed a half." Junsu leaned in and winked.

" Aish, CHINCHA." I raised my hand like I was going to slap him. Sadly I didn't, wish I could though.

 Once we arrived , we went immediately to the make-up room. All of them in their specific chairs and I, sitting in the corner by myself.

After about 3 hours of preparing, all the other bands came. 2NE1, SNSD, Super Junior, Big Bang, and the others got ready as well.

" In 1, 2 ,3 , WE'RE ON!"  The director yelled and as usual fan girls went crazy when Super Junior danced to "sorry, sorry" as the opening.

The dance was so catchy, sorry sorry sorry sorry. Oops, sorry about that.

Dances and performances went on. I waved at JiYong when they passes by. 

"y and charismatic, DONG BANG SHIN KI ! " The fan girls screamed even louder.

Wrong Number, my favorite of theirs. y and mysterious. 

When the MCs announced the winners of today's show.

I was almost not surprise.  Dbsk , of course, won for the 5th time in a row.

They all cheered and that's when everything went downward.

Changmin grabbed the microphone and looked over at me.  I frowned and mouthed " What are you doing ?"

He smirked and came over, I backed away , startled.

He pulled me on stage with no warning and next thing I knew I was standing face to face with a thousand people. 

" I have a little announcement, this my dear fans." He raised my hand with his and held it tightly. I just smiled , scared to make a wrong move like one of those secret spy movies. " Is my fiancee. World meet ...." 

We both made eye contact and he grabbed my waist and pulled it closer as I gasped.

" Taeyeon."

-------------

( Sorry, I have NOT went over it yet so excuse my grammar errors.)

 I'm sorry for the super short chapter. 

I didn't want to skip today so I had to write really fast. It's like almost 2 in the morning but I forced myself to write.

Oh, I wanted to say thank you for all the AMAZING support. I'm astonished by the amount of people reading my story, I never thought I would get this far. And It's all thanks to you readers for keeping me writing.

Enjoy and anticipate tomorrow's chapter ^^

Comment and subscribe.

I love you my readers :D

with LOTS of love.

~Dbskislove.