Fireworks

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack: S.M.The Ballad ~ Miss You

----------------------

" WELCOME BACK!"

I jumped back from surprised. The band hugged me and we sat in the living room together to discuss our honeymoon.

" How was it ? Was it FUN?" He smirked, I gave him the death glare, which made him lock his lips and throw it away.

We discussed about it and decided to take a break to get ready for tomorrow's photo shoot.  I stretch and got ready for bed. I hopped in and sank into it. 

Changmin hopped in too and I guess he thought I was asleep because he reached over and pulled me facing toward him with my face toward his chest. I knew I enjoyed it , so I want with the flow, after all I'm asleep...

------------------------

" I take it back , I love you... love.. you... love..you.."

Mmm, yes. I heard a voice from far away telling me, taunting me to reach in and grab a piece of love.

" GET UP!" 

WHOA. I jumped up and flopped on the floor, face first. Ouch. 

" YAH!" I yelled at him, then I flushed red. He was only wearing a white towel around his waist, great, now I'm jealous of the towel. Damn, Yoochun and Junsu, I caught their ertness.

 He smirked and said " Get ready, ..baby."  with  a wink.

Aish, he is so bipolar. Sweet one day , jerk the next.

I grabbed my favorite brown leather jacket and threw on a random skirt that matched, pulled some maroon high-knees and slided into my high heel booties.

(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_yo02wdbLpMs/S1sWJ_-wYoI/AAAAAAAAAFk/hiexYrh3NrU/10chinchin.jpg)

" ready ? KA JA ! " Junsu ran to the door like a child. 

-------------------

" Stand here, and give me the iest look you can get." The gay, well pretty sure of it anyway, photographer said.

Flash! Flash ! 

Every time ,the picture was perfect. The guys were so photogenic, it's almost unbelievable that they are so different outside of their idol life.  I stood there smiling and giving them thumbs up , like a sister-in-law should. Rule number 2 ,remember ? We have to show that we're happy in front of our loved ones. I dislike the first one the most, alright, I agree you can't have with other people, but the idea of him hanging with other girls was not too pleasant either. 

"Mrs.Taeyeon, make yourself useful and go change, our model is sick today." He offered as 2 stylist approached me.

" No, no I'm alright" I smiled hopping it would pass. They all gave me sad looks. What is this nonsense ?

They changed me quickly into this navy inspired outfit and these extremely-tight-wedgy-material shorts. The guys gave me thumb ups back.

The photographer kept on harassing me to pose y, but I kept on giving him overused poses. Then it hit me.

" Forget you, At least the SNSD girls can pose." The band looked at me with huge eyes I think they saw the fumes coming out of my ears.

" FINE." I practically hissed at him. Really? SNSD !? Fine, if that's hat you want I'll be better than Yoona, way better.

I posed differently and gave him my most sensual looks,  bite my lower lip,  hand on cap, you name it. By the end, the photographer was so impressed he didn't say a single word as I tripped my way out of these terrible shorts. 

-----------------------------

KNOCK~ KNOCK~

I got up ,  looking at the time 6 o'clock. The guys had went out to get dinner and I didn't think they could have went that fast. I looked through the peep-hole and with no surprise found Yoona. 

" Yes?" She walked right past me, pushing me aside. 

" Sure, come on in." I rolled my eyes.

" Where's oppa?" 

"Hiding." I said , going back to my magazine.

" Hmf. She looked around, and finally decided to sit. Thank god.

Luckily , the guys came back right in time before I exploded on her. 

" We're back !" Yunho said happily. I clapped my hands , glad to NOT be alone with Yoona. She jumped into Changmin's arms and then to the others. But then I saw another side of the 4 guys. All of them rolled their eyes at her too.

Hm, maybe they don't like her. 

Behind Jaejoong, I saw Jiyong. 

"Anneong..." I smiled at him and waved cutely.

" Hey gorgeous." He hugged me.

" What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"I met them at the restaurant and came to eat dinner."  

We all sat down at the table, and Yoona scooted extra closer to Changmin. I blew my bangs away in frustration. I don't think she's the one married to him her. God.

Jiyong and I had a great time, getting to know each other and I felt more and more like he was now a really good friend of mine. He reminded me to text him and gave me another piece of paper. We laughed at how we first met and had no clue we would be involved together. I felt like he was more of a soul mate to me, my other half. A really sweet guy,  that wouldn't let another girl get all over him. 

 Suddenly, in the middle of laughing a his cheesy joke. Fireworks came up and we all went out to the patio. Yoona caught Changmin before I could. So I went with the rest. The fireworks were beautiful but were destroyed by Yoona's annoying fake laughs.

" You guys enjoy having her around this much ?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice.

" Not one bit." Jaejoong answered which I wasn't too surprised of. " She's the devil. "

" Is she ?" I looked at him amused.

" Trust me, no one can stand her except Changmin." Jiyong pointed out.

" Why is that?" I wondered.

"Yoona was the first one to befriend Changmin when he first became a trainee." Yunho explained.  " Changmin fell in love with her but then she went for the oh y, Kim Hyun Joong" 

" Ah, I heard of him. " I smiled, he was pretty hot. 

" He was heartbroken then she came back when the other dude rejected her and like the puppy dog he is. He accepted her back." Yoochun shook his head. " It's sad. We keep on telling him but he won't listen."

" On one side, I'm glad he married you. " Junsu pinched my cheek " Such a cute sister -in-law is so much better than her."

I pouted at him.

" We'll alway be on your side Taeyeon, always." Yunho smiled at me. I nodded and went back to the fireworks but somehow I felt Jiyong's gaze burning at the back of my neck.

-----------------

No one's P.O.V

"" On one side, I'm glad he married you. " Junsu pinched her cheek " Such a cute sister -in-law is so much better than her."

JiYong  looked at her, and barely got to meet eye with her. She was so gorgeous. The moment he saw her in the coffee shop even though he didn't know she was Changmin's fiance. It was too late and he had already fell in love with her. When he saw them today, he knew it was his moment to get to talk to her, the closer he could get to loving her.

He could have been the one with the matching wedding ring, the one holding her in his arms. 

Love at first sight, always comes with it's evil side...

------------------------

For everyone of my reader's that want JiYong in the love rectangle.

 Haha xD It's 2AM. and I have to go. 

Enjoy ! 

I can't update tomorrow so, SUNDAY ! 

Comment and subscribe ~ 

with love 

~Dbskislove