Forgiven.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

Soundtrack:  눈부신 눈물 Dazzling Tears~ December
 
------------------------

" Taeyeon-ah.." Yoochun pleaded.

I grabbed a glass and some milk from the fridge,completely ignoring them. 

" Taeyeon-ah, were so sorry. " They all looked at me with sad eyes. 

(Outfit:http://upic.me/i/83/gf4110011022220341bestfriend10.jpg)

I dialed JiYong's number , hopping he had a day off.

" Yobosaeyo?" 

" Oppa ?"

" Taeyeon-ah ! Whatsup?"

"Are you busy ? Can we hang out today?"

"Sure, where?"

"Coffee place, in 15."

" Ara, Bye"

 I hung up and grabbed my purse and walked out.

-----------------------

"Anneong ! " He waved once I went in. I saw that the other guys were with him too. I awkwardly waved at them.

" Sorry, the guys wanted to see you " He smiled.

" Nah, it's ok" I sat down beside T.O.P. " Where do ya'll want to go ?"

" Have you eaten yet ? I'm starving!" JiYong offered, they all nodded in agreement.

We went to the nearest hamburger place and then decided they would bring me to a surprise location. I kept on asking them but they refused on giving me any hints. 

We arrived at the bridge and I gave them confused looks.

" We saw that you didn't look too happy, so we brought you here !" Seungri exclaimed.

"And how is this special?" I .

" Watch and learn." Taeyang walked to the farthest corner of the hill and screamed on top of his lungs, the other guys joined him, adding words into it.

" See? You feel better right away. It gets it off your chest." Daesung gave me his sweet eye smile.

I walked over too and cupped my mouth with my hands. 

" AHHHHHHHH. YOU GUYS ARE PABOS! AHHHHHHHHHH! HOW CAN YOU FORGET? YOU BASTARDSSSSSSSSSSS!"

" Damn, you got it girl." T.O.P nudged me.

" Thanks guys" I hugged every single one of them. For the rest of the day, we just hung around downtown  and laughed. They showed me where they lived and said that if I ever felt like getting anything off my chest, call them and they would join me.

I mean, at least they don't forget things.  We exchanged numbers and waved goodbye. Immediately got a text messages.

New Text Message From: JiYong 

Goodnight Taeyeon :)

From: T.O.P

It was nice seeing you again. Call me anytime ;]

From: Seungri

Next time, just call me !

From: Daesung

~ Hope you feel better ! 

From: Taeyang 

Did that get it off your mind ? ^^ 

 I smiled at their cuteness and snapped my phone closed. I opened the door and the room was pitch black. Probably left to go somewhere, whatever. I switched on the lights and I saw the dinner table full of food.

I went over and saw that a post-it note was in the middle . I grabbed it and it said " Turn Around" 

So, I slowly turned to reveal whatever horror was behind me and I jumped. The guys were dressed up in their Balloon Music video outfits. I started to laugh hysterically at their super aegyo looks. I was laughing so hard, I started to cry.

When I put myself back together, they all apologized and said they tried their best on the dishes. 

" Um, I'm going to taste these dishes before I decided if you guys deserve to be forgiven." I sat down and tried the first one that looked horrible.I place a spoonful in my mouth and gagged. I looked over and saw Yoochun bluch madly.

" Yah, what is this ?"

" It's suppose to be rice cake soup." He mumbled and I laughed.  I knew by his look he worked really hard on it, so I decided to make hm happy and placed another spoonful in my mouth.

" It's good." 

I tried the next one, which wasn't so bad, it was Junsu's kimbap, but they tasted a bit like burned rice. Yunho's and Jaejoong's were the best.  Which were bulgogi and bibimbap. 

Changmin made kimchi pancakes and they weren't half as bad as Yoochun's .

I forgave them all  and we watched reruns of StarKing.

 

I don't know , how I will live without these kids.

----------------------------

HOORAY ! 

2 chapters in one day :)

I hope you guys are happy ! 

Sorry if this one is a bit boring but the next one, I'm practially 99.9% you guys will be squealing over it !

Haha ! and rememebr to vote on the poll !

Comment and subscribe! 

Enjoy !

with love 

~Dbskislove