2 plans in 1?

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

" You almost done ? " Changmin knocked several times on the bathroom door.  I had just came out of a freezing cold shower and I needed it. 

After putting Changmin off for ing a hoe the other night , I apologized to Big Bang for leaving so early. I drove home with Yunho and the others. I was pretty mad he was kind of a cheater. I mean , I don't like him but really ? Leaving me behind to another girl. To all males out there, if you have a fiance and you do that. I can guarantee you she will NOT be happy.

When we got home I just simply went to my room with my lips in a straight line. He slept on the sofa. 

It has been a few days , I followed them around in their schedules from radio stations to album recordings to fan signing. In fact, that wasn't very pretty to be seen. I got trampled on by Fan girls and hurt my arm really badly I have a bandage on it now and the guys keep on harassing about how popular they were, that's why I almost died. 

Changmin told me not to tell anyone they were engaged , because the fans didn't know yet. That I could make a really big deal about it and cause a huge rumor. So I've been shutting my mouth and called my self their stylist.

You know,  I have had this feeling inside of me growing. I don't know what it is, every time he touches me or smiles at me. My heart skips a beat and the feeling grows. I only had a few days until my plan gets into action..

Wait , I didn't say what the plan was yet ?  Well, excuse me.

It's exactly a week from the wedding and I'm trying to escape the wedding. First , making sure  I make everyone outside of the band hate me,being rude,being the worst wife ever and try to be as tacky as it could get. Then the last day where everyone would hate me, Kimbum and  I would go back to the states. Yes, Oppa knows. He understands, he says.

I just hope it happens.

Today we went to the bakery's shop and chose a wedding cake. Apparently Mr.Hot-Shot doesn't like chocolate.  Which means that my dream wedding is gone,( Not that is wasn't already bad). I acted as bad as I could. I kept on demanding annoying demands and whining. That day I wore a bright yellow,brown and forest green mumu dress with my hair in I-just-came-out-of-bed mode. So,then, we settled for a red velvet cake because my mom glared at me with such force I felt she was going to rip me apart. Also, because he said "Red for Love".  Love my .  PSHHH! I spend the rest of the day listening to my parents rattle on about my wedding. By this time, I am completely out of energy.

Now he is banging on the door even though he called my name several times while I was in the shower but I completely ignored him.  

I looked around for my clothes and realized I forgot to take them in with me. . Does that mean,.......

" Come on , I need to gooo." He nudged the door once again. I yanked the door opened with only a towel wrapped around my body. He looked my up and down. I groaned in disgust and went to the closet to throw on a pair of sweats and a tank top.

" Jealous type , huh ?" He cocked an eyebrow at me, " You know babe, even in that dress, you looked really y. Even when you acted like you were PMS-ing. It was pretty attractive." I nudged he comment off, he won't think it is in a few days  when I do that every second of the day.

When slipping on my top. I finally realized my maids had forgotten to put in my bras in. I mean, they probably didn't even know where they were. I'm such a conservative person and personally don't like people touching my intimates. I had hidden them under my mattress. Call me weird, but the day a hobo comes in and starts sniffing them , you will thank to me. And yes it has happened to me and I've been mortified ever since. 

I grabbed my old one and threw it on, I can't really ask any of the guys if I could borrow there's. Even if they did, which I ever hope they don't .  I guess I just have to go shopping tomorrow.

Changmin comes out of the bed and sits on the bed, arms crossed, with an evil grin on his face.

" Baby if you had said you wanted to do it You could have been with me in the bathroom," He winked " I would have saved my myself  just for you." He slapped the opposite side of where he was sitting. 

" You disgust me." I snapped at him and walked out.

"Taeyeon,hey. Come watch a movie with us." Junsu patted the sit beside him on the L shaped sofa. 

" What are we watching?" I demanded glancing innocently at the screen.

"THE RING! My personal favorite ,enjoy." Jaejoong winked at me and turned the lights off. I jumped 30 feets high when someone, apparently Changmin sat beside me. 

Half way through the movie , I was practically scared the out of my mind.  When the screen flashed a girl coming out of a TV. I squeaked and hide my face, in no other than Changmin's chest. Junsu glanced down at his chest, then at me and pouted his lower lip. I quickly recovered and scooted myself away from him. He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer,placing his arm around my shoulders and covered both of our bodies with a blanket.Today, he had been incredibly sweet.  After the cake, we went to dinner with my parents , as when they rattled about my wedding. He had  sweet talked them into believing that we would love to choose our wedding attires next weekend, because of his busy schedule. Not that I'm tortured enough just living with him.

Maybe  he was trying to make up for the other not-so-pleasant night.

My heart melted as he laid his hand on my hurt arm and scooted his body even closer. My mind went blank and I jumped up with such a force, the other guys got more scared then when the girl came out of the tv. 

" What's wrong Taeyeon?" Yoochun questioned me with such eyes, I felt like he was looking right through my feelings. 

" Nothing, I think  I'm good for the night. " I my heels and fast-walked to my room. My back to the door , my heat was beating super fast. I looked at my ring and rubbed it with my tumb, the one that was on my ring finger . The one that is directly connected to my heart. I hated it as much as I loved it with all my might. Why did I feel like this ? It had only been a few days and I couldn't fall for him if I was going to leave.

I climbed in my bed and drifted off to sleep, ready to make tomorrow, Changmin's  worst day.

---------------------

* Around 1 AM. When Taeyeon was asleep.

Nobody's P.O.V

" God, did you see what she was wearing today ? UHH. It gives me the chills. " Yoochun faked a tremble. " She's been quite the female dog ( A/N: If you don't know  , it means .) this week. I take it back I don't like her." Junsu  crosses his arms.

" Let's not talk about Taeyeon that way. She's probably just stressing about the wedding." Yunho pointed out.

"She's so amazing at cooking though and Yunho has a point."  Jaejoong said.

" Wow, guys. Don't you know ?" Changmin snickers in delight.

" HUH?" They all said together.

" Alright , don't tell her I told you this." Changmin brought his voice to volume 1 , and looked around making sure she wasn't awake.  " I overheard her talk to her brother and she is just faking everything. She has a plan of making all of you hate her and going back to the states the day before the wedding." Changmin leaned back into his chair with amusement. He definitely, wans't going to fall for he dirty trick. Maybe, he was a player and she had caught him ing the other girl. He wasn't going to give up on her though, she gave off an aura that , no matter what. Made him like her, made her look like the best to-be wife  anyone could have. He's been trying to be really sweet to her so she could feel guilty and he knew it was working. He laughed accidentally out loud, the band gave him a are-you-crazing looks

" Wow. Well, I know you have a plan dongsaeng after that laugh of yours. I mean , it's always that way." Junsu eyed Changmin.

" So, what is it ?"
 

" Just be extra sweet to her and she'll feel guilty. I know it's working. You saw how she jumped up earlier ? That's the proof." He smirked.

" You gave her the 5 second move didn't you ?" Yoochun high-fived him. 

" What's that ? " Yunho ask curiously.

" Pull closer by waist, arm on shoulder, blanket , hand on hand and THEN , YOU scoot closer. She'll melt like but-terrr." Jaejoong dragged the word out while making the hand movement and gave him the very-nice smile.

----

 

YOUR WELCOME.

I'm so proud :D 

This story is going super well and I finally have a story that I am REALLY into.

Comment and subscribe , tell me if you want something to happen, if it's good I might consider it.

Today is the last one until next friday so, sit patiently and wait xD 

I will be working on my plot so, look forward to it

with love

~Dbskislove