Day 4 and 5 : I'm Not the One He Loves.

How To Escape a Wedding in 7 days

" NOBODY HITS MY BABY CHANGMIN! "  a strange girl hollered from the street.  My vision was blurry and all I saw was a light getting bigger and closer.

Other girls were yelling at me from the other side. All I got was " You don't deserve him" and Changmin yelling my name until I was shoved aside right when the light was  about to hit me. 

My head hit the pavement hard and quick. I reached for my head and my fingers where red. 

Everything went black for a second ,I saw the blue jacket Changmin was wearing but I also saw Jiyong's hat, then I heared my name, many many times, then it went black again.

---------------

Blink, blink.

I found myself in a white room, white desk, white bed, white walls. Maybe I'm in heaven. Did I die ? I sat up but a rush of pain hit me and made me snap back down. The door opened and then closed. Footsteps came closer and I saw Jiyong. Relief was all I could feel, glad I'm not dead. Wait, what if he's dead too.

He smiled and grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb. I was confused on why he was acting like this.

" Feeling better ?" I took my hand away and nodded , I tried to get up again and it was better.  " What happened ? Where am I ? Are we dead ?"

He laughed and shooked his head.

" Don't worry, we're not. You're at the hospital, you got pushed  by cassies on to the street and I saved you." He winked, my heart almost fluttered.

" Kasahamnida." I bowed. A knock came and he left, leaving Changmin waiting at the door.

" How are you feeling ?"  I didn't answer. He sat down too and oddly, tried to grab my hand too. I jerked it away in time and stared.

" I'm sorry" He said." I'm sorry for last night, I didn't mean what I said. "

My heart shattered in a million pieces, what am I suppose to say ? 

" I'm sorry, for shoving you in front of your fans " was all I could possibly apologize for.

" Seems, like you did upset them. " He pointed at my bandage head. " You got a minor concosion and they stitched it back up. No worries. "

" Thank you" 

" Yeah, Jiyong saved you before I could. The girls were swarming me." I almost felt like he was hiding something, making an excuse.

He clasped both my hands before I could jerk away again. He looked at me in the eyes and I felt him leaning foward. I closed my eyes , it was like a habit. 

" We have a family dinner tomorrow. Get better." He smirked and left. I blew a rasberry in embarrassment,  he could be such an .

 

Yuri, my parents, Kim Bum and the rest of the crew came in and crowded me with hugs and kisses. When they all left to let me rest thats when from the corner of the room, I saw Yoona glaring. She raised her chin and came over. 

" Too bad Changmin wasn't the one to save you." She crossed her arms.

" Too bad you're not the one marrying him. " I hissed back.

" Don't be so confident, he is forced to, he doesn't even like you. " She said back. " He loves me , you acted like a and plus you rejected him. Meaning I can have him." 

" I don't think so." I inclined back and copied her I'm-so-much-better face. " He doesn't like girls that find their nose in the trash. Better luck next time honey. "

She squeaked and ran out. Ha, sure. You can have him. 

--------------------------------

Changmin's POV

" Dae Umma, she's alright. Yes, tomorrow for dinner. " I said over and over to ensure they knew she was alright.

When she got pushed into the street, It wasn't because I was swarmed by cassies, it was because I was so scared my heart froze in place. Jiyong ran forward but I stood still like a statue.

When he was rushed to the hospital , Her face was covered in blood, and last night's incident came back to me. If I hadn't been so rough when I presented her ,none of this would have happened. Maybe it's better to let her go.

I'm sitting here , on our way back to the dorm and I can't help but feel guilty.

Beep ! Beep !

I looked down at my phone and Yoona texted me.

~ Oppa meet me at our usual place tonight ! 

--------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

I got discharged around 5 when the band came to pick me up. It seemed like everything was back to normal, they actually talked to me. 

We made our way to Changmin's house and when we arrived , I was greeted by my in-laws. They bombarded me with questions. I was scared they would ask about the other night but they didn't. So , I felt so much better. 

I greeted his two sisters and we all sat down for dinner. They served us italian food, and we digged in. 

" We saw the wedding dress from the tailor, you look gorgeous in it. " My mother-in-law assured me.  When we all finished everyone just sat and talked. We were all laughing when my mother-in-law called me to her room.

" Dae, Omonim." I bowed. 

" Come in, sweetheart. I have something for you. "  She had a green velvet box on her lap and I sat beside her. She opened it and a pair of silver rings sat in the middle, happily together, like a married  couple should be.

" This was my parent's wedding rings," She took my old one out and place the other one in. It fitted my hand perfectly. " She wanted Changmin to use them when he gets married."

She place her hand on top of mine. " Honey, I know it's hard for you right now. I know you barely know each other. " She pleaded. " But I'm hopping, as a mother , that you will stick with him. I know he can be troublesome at times. Really, he's the sweetest by you'll ever meet."

" Omonim, I can't accept this. Even though I'm getting married to him." I took the ring out and placed it in her hands.  " I don't deserve this , I'm not the one he loves. " I stood up and excused myself. I ran out the door before she could say more. 

I grabbed my purse and jacket and out the door I went. 

-----------

Ok, I lied AGAIN ! 

I had time so I made this chapter ^^ 

I have mixed feelings about my fanfic. Should I restart it ? Delete it ? 

I feel like I worked  so hard on it, but still it's not good enough.

Opinions ?

Anyway, enjoy :D and anticipate next week's chapters.

with love,

~Dbskislove