I'm Waiting For You

Unspoken Words

She sat at the edge of her bed as she looked sceptically at the CDs which he had left for her. She had been debating for the past hour on whether she should watch it for another time.

“One more time couldn’t possibly hurt right?” she said to herself as she jumped up and took the CDs to her laptop.

She popped it inside and waited anxiously as it began to load.

As her screen began to fill with familiar images, something triggered inside of her mind too. The same jolting feeling which she had gotten the day before.

An image was beginning to form inside of her head but she still couldn’t seem to see it clearly. Just as she was about to click the stop button, his face appeared on the screen.

His eye smiling face.

He was really good looking, she had to admit that.

A familiar sensation crept up to her.

That gorgeous smile.

Yes.

It was all starting to come back to her now.

 

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Lee Jin Ki.”

“Oh. Annyeong. I’m Han Seung Yeon. Um, do you study here too?”

“Nay. What course are you in?”

 

Yes, that was how they had first met.

“This is my first time going out with a girl. It makes me nervous,” he said as he gave her a crooked grin.

“Really? It’s my first time too. Going out with a guy I meant. That makes us even right?” she gave him a friendly smile.

It had been raining heavily that day. The road was slippery. Being a careless person as she was, she slipped on the pavement.

Immediately, two strong arms shot out to catch her just in time before she hit the ground.

“Are you okay?” he asked, his concerned eyes bored into her.

She felt lost in them momentarily. There was something about him, she knew he could trust him; that she felt safe in his arms.

As soon as she realised what was happening, she got a grip of herself and stood up to steady herself.

“Sorry about that,” she mumbled as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. “I’m really clumsy.”

To her surprise, he let out a small chuckle.

“That’s good to know. I’m not the world’s most careful person either,” he told her as he gave her a mischievous grin.

 

Jin Ki...

Of course.

He hadn’t been lying.

What was wrong with her? Why didn’t she figure out everything sooner?

She bent down her head as she rubbed her forehead tiredly.

What was she going to do now?

He must be feeling as drained out as she is now. It could be possible he would’ve given up trying now.

She started grabbing her things and put on her jacket. She had to find him soon, before it’s too late.

Just then, she caught something from the corner of her eye.

Min Hwan’s innocent smiling face staring back at her.

She plopped back down on her bed as she stared at the photo in disbelief.

This is crazy.

She couldn’t choose one without hurting the other one.

But Jin Ki and her...

They had something special, she could feel that still.

Now that the feelings have returned, she’s getting more confused than ever.

Min Hwan...

The one who has given her the strength to carry on, staying by her side waiting for her to recover.

He has done so much for her; she couldn’t possibly just leave him in the lurch could she?

“Argh!” Seung Yeon screamed out loud, her head throbbing with pain once again.

Like as if she had lost her sanity, she begin throwing stuffs all over her room; messing up her neatly done room.

She buried her face in her two hands as she crouched down at the far corner of the room.

She’s had enough of crying but the tears just wouldn’t stop flowing.

Her heart says she still loves Jin Ki.

But her mind tells her leaving Min Hwan behind isn’t the right thing to do.

What was a girl, in her shoes, supposed to do now?

 

Note; Decided to update cos I love you guys that much ;D & Blockster, ofcos I don't mind :))^Btw guys, Jiyeon is just a fictional character, nothing to do wiht the living or dead ;) Hahaa. Enjoy <3