So You Left Me To Find A Different Love

Unspoken Words

He looked down at the beautiful engraved card which was laid opened in front of him. His eyes still couldn’t believe the words he had just read, much less believe this card was really meant for him.

The photo. What a beautiful couple the both of them made. His heart aches so much, it’s still longing for her presence even after all these months.

How heartless could she be? He left because of her, he ran away because he didn’t trust himself being around her anymore.

He thought she knew; that she would understand he wanted to erase her from his memory. Why send this card then? Why must she open up the wound all over again?

A wedding invitation.

He thought they wouldn’t last. As selfish as he sounded, he had hoped he still stand a chance to be with her.

He knew he would be a better choice; nobody else could love her the way he did. So why was she still blinded by the fact?

Hara...

He glanced down at the photo frame which was placed at the side of the table. 3 of them smiling happily together.

Min Ho, congratulations. You won.

 

Hara’s POV

“Min Ho, what do you think of this?”

I looked up expectantly at him, waiting for his opinion.

They’ve been through a lot of shops but nothing seemed to catch their attention. And the wedding date was getting nearer. If they still couldn’t find the right wedding clothes, it would be total chaos.

But to my disappointment, Min Ho just gave it a distracted glance.

“You know Hara, the clothes aren’t really important.”

I gave him an annoyed look.

“How could you say that? You know this mean a lot. It’s going to be our special day. We want to make it a memorable event.”

“I know. And it’s not that I’m not interested or anything but it’s just that, I still have other important things to take care of. We’ve been spending a lot of time doing the preparations.”

“Do you think getting married is an easy thing?” I raised my voice. “Of course there are many things that we need to prepare. If you think this is such a burden, we shouldn’t have agreed to this in the first place!”

And with that, I stormed out of the shop in anger; not caring if people were watching us.

I’ve had enough. This was not the first time we’ve argued about this.

Ever since we’ve started on this, nothing seems to be going right for us. Min Ho said he wanted to settle down quickly and that there would be no problem since we had grown up together after all. But he’s not acting the way he’s supposed to be.

It seems like I was the only one rushing here and there, doing all the preparations by myself. He isn’t lifting a finger to help.

If I had known things would turn out this hard, I wouldn’t have agreed to this so eagerly.

After making sure Min Ho hadn’t followed me from behind, I walked around looking at the shops alone.

And suddenly, my thoughts started to wander off to Jong Hun; my best friend whom I was really missing a lot.

I wonder how he was doing now; I hadn’t heard from him for about a year now. I keep sending him letters and email, but received no response.

I know, I’ve hurt him deeply with my decision back then. But he had to know, it doesn’t make me love him any less.

Jong Hun...

If he was here, he would know what to do; he would cheer me up.

I hope he would come back...

 

As much as it pained him to go back to the place which held a lot of memories, he knew he would regret it if he didn’t.

Although she wouldn’t be wearing it for him, at least he would get the chance to see her in a wedding dress.

And he knew, she would look blindingly beautiful with her radiant bright smile. With her long brown curls, flowing down her back.

She would walk down the aisle slowly, the veil hiding her bashful smile.

 And when she reached up there, the veil would be lifted up and...

No.

What was he doing? Why was he even imagining all of these? Why was he hurting himself?

He gripped hard at the edge of the table, his knuckles turning white. He gritted his teeth to keep himself from shouting out loud in frustration.

Jong Hun, don’t go back there...

But he had to, just in case she still needed him.

He had to be there for her.

 

Note; Ah, since you guys seems excited for the sequel, I guess I'll make one. Need to go think up of some new characters. Any suggestions? :)

Omo, someone unsubscribe? :(