009

Back in Busan

'You ready to go?' Mark said as he came to my locker.

'Yea.' I said and smiled. He smiled brightly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'You feeling better now?' He asked.

'Yea thx.' I said, although I don't, by I'm fine cuz I'm used to it.

'You ready for ice skating?' Mark said excitedly.

'No not really... I'm actually terrible...' I said and pouted.

'It'll be fun!' Mark said.

'Oppa it'll be so much fun!'

Mark and I just gave each other a look as we both knew who it was. I looked behind us and Mina had her arm around Jimin while he looked away, with his hands in his pockets.

'That girl literally has no life.' I said.

'Agreed.'

She was so different then, I don't know what happened to her, and why she's now like this...

'How come you went out with her if you don't like her that much?' I asked, to see what he would say.

'Hmm... She was... different then...'

She understood my pain, we both felt the same.

I didn't ask more as I already found out why. I saw flashes of his memories, even though I didn't want to. She really was another person back then...

We arrived at the rinks and Mark put on my shoes for me, like a boyfriend, even though he's not my boyfriend... yet?

Mina just spoke and laughed as loud as she could to get our attention, I could tell as she kept looking at me, thinking I wouldn't notice.

'Just ignore her.' Mark said and helped me up. 

'Woah!' I said as I couldn't balance myself.

'Careful!' Mark said as he held my hands to help me balance myself.

She's just pretending I bet.

Emm mind your own business please Mina.

Slowly Mark helped me to the ice skating rink, I held on tighter to Mark's hands as I was barely standing up. Mark laughed at my clumsiness but I just couldn't help but scream a bit. I was gonna fall okay!

'Steady...' Mark said as he held my hands from the front and helped me skate.

'Can't I just get one of those equipment for kids who can't skate?' I asked.

'Or you can just hold onto me.' Mark said and grabbed my hands and wrapped it around his body as he turned around, 'Hold on tight!'

As I was hugging Mark form behind, he skated really quickly, pulling me behind him.

'Woah slow down this is so fast!' I screamed.

'It's fun!' He said and held onto my hands which was hugging him.

'Stop stop I'm gonna fall!' I said and Mark finally slowed down.

'That was fun!' He said and turned around, holding my hands again so I wouldn't fall.

'I thought I was gonna die...' I joked and Mark laughed.

'You wanna try skating on your own?' Mark asked but I shook my head, 'Well too bad you're doing it.' He said and smirked.

'Yah don't!' 

But it was too late, he already released my hands and skated away.

'Skate to me!' He said.

Come on you can do it!

Slowly, I kind of walked on the ice and slowly made progress. Suddenly, I saw Mina from the other side of the rink, she smirked as she saw me. , I knew what her petty mind was thinking.

She sped up quickly, and i tried to skate away, but she was too quick. In no time, she was right behind me. She didn't slow down as she skated towards me. Suddenly, she pushed harshly pass me and I immediately lost my balance. I knew coming was a bad idea... I waved my hands in the air to try and gain balance but failed. I started to fall forward but suddenly Jimin appeared in front of me from behind. He grabbed my body to help me balance but Mina had pushed me too hard, causing my body to fall on top of his.

'Rose!' Mark shouted and skated towards us.

I pushed myself up and realised I was lying on top of Jimin's body.

'Omg are you okay?' I asked Jimin and he groaned.

'Yea...' He said and helped me up.

'Thanks...' I said and wiped my skirt.

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

'Are you okay?' Mark said as he got to me.

'Yea... thanks to Jimin...' I said.

Jimin again! I'm sure there's something going on here... I won't let you take her!

'Let's go, you must be tired.' Mark said and led me away, with his hand on my back. I looked back and saw Mina talking to Jimin, both of them seemed angry. She was too far away so I couldn't read her mind.

'Mina's really something... I didn't know how petty she was until now...' Mark said as he looked annoyed now, while untying my shoes.

'She's always been like this... I feel bad for Jimin for having to put up with her...' I said and didn't realise I spoke my mind.

'Let's just go have something to eat, I'm hungry.' Mark quickly changed the topic from Jimin.

'Sure.'

We ended up going to the cafe Suga worked at.

As we walked in, Suga saw Mark and smirked at me.

'Who's this Rose?' He said and smiled creepily.

'Yah mind your own business Suga.' I said, 'We would like the ice cream to share.'

'Okok just go sit down.' He said.

'You know him?' Mark asked as we sat down on a table.

'Yea, he's like an oppa to me.' 

At least he won't be another competition...