010

Back in Busan

'How was your date?' Suga asked as I sat next to the counter.

'It was fun... I guess.'

'Why're you so hesitant?'

'It was quite awkward... this girl pushed me while ice skating and I landed on top of ...'

'Who?'

'... Jimin...'

Suga immediately bursts out laughing.

'Yah stop! It's so embarrassing!'

'You're growing up so quickly Rosy.' He said and smiled.

'You're not that much older you know, only by-'

'Hey Suga you can go now.' Suga's boss said from the back. Suga nodded and took his apron off.

'Let's goooooo.' He said and we went out into the dark street.

Suga and I would always have midnight walks, wherever it is. I trust him completely with everything. He's probably the person I trust the most in this world. I can never repay what he did for me, without him, I would be dead by now, probably...

'That Jimin guy is really interesting...'

'You know he's just doing this because I remind him of Minzy.' I said and pulled a straight face.

I don't think so though.

He thought and smiled. He knows clearly that I can read his mind, and he uses it all the time. Whenever we get into trouble or something, he would use his thoughts to communicate with me, quite clever. One time this girl tried to flirt with him and he just thought: Rose please pretend to be my girlfriend. And then bam I saved him from a life death situation. Well, for him it was a life death situation, let's just say he's a really extremely shy and quiet guy to strangers. He also has trust problems, like me.

'Are you just gonna stay single forever?' I said to him and he knows what I was talking about. He lost his trust for everyone when his ex girlfriend, who was a Venom as well, she betrayed him.

'Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a player like you.' He said and smirked.

'I'm not a player!'

'I know you have a thing for both Mark and Jimin...!' He teased and looked surprised while looking forward, 'speaking of the devil, here comes lover boy.' 

I looked in front and thought he was just joking but Jimin was actually there, walking weirdly towards us form a distance. At first I thought it was someone else who looked like him but it was actually him.

'Why is he walking so weirdly?' I said as I observed the guy who was walking like a drunk man.

Suddenly, without any notice, Jimin dropped to the ground. Suga and I looked at each other and gasped. Immediately we ran towards the fallen boy. I picked up his head and placed it on my lap.

'Jimin are you okay? Can you hear me?' I said and shook him lightly. He groaned and kept his eyes shut. I touched his forehead as I saw the sweat on his face and felt a temperature. It was quite high but not high enough to be a big threat.

'Let's bring him to the hospital, I'll call an ambulance.' I said and grabbed my phone while Suga went to find something cold to be on his head.

But as I was about to put my phone on my ear, Jimin grabbed my wrist and breathed heavily.

'Don't... I can't go there, please...' He whispered.

'Why?'

'My parents... will kill me...' 

I hesitated and then put my phone back in my pocket.

'Have you called the ambulance yet?' Suga asked as he ran back from getting some water.

'No.' I said and lifted his body up and put his arm on my shoulder.

'Wait where are you bring him?' He asked me as he seemed really confused.

'Your place.'

'What?!'

-

'I hate you sometimes.' Suga said as he watched me put a piece of cloth on Jimin's forehead.

'Where else could I have bought him?'

'The hospital obviously!'

'He said he can't!'

'What you read his mind?'

'No... I still can't, I told you.'

'He needs to go to the hospital!'

'Be quiet you're being too loud.' I said and shushed him. He rolled his eyes and pointed awn me.

'I'm going to sleep. Make sure not to make a mess.' He said and went into his room.

'I love you!~' I said in a cute voice.

'Yea yea.'

Now it was just me and Jimin left in the room. The room was silent and all you can hear is Jimin's heavy breathing.

I wish someone did this for me when I was ill... Last time I was in a state like him, mum didn't even bother ask me if I was alright.

This kinda reminds me of old times, when I used to to get closer to him, to find out why I couldn't read his freaking mind. It was funny thinking at how annoying and innocent I was. 

Sometimes I want to read people's minds, not because I wanted to be entertained, by to understand what they go through, I always wanted to help them, everyone, to go through their struggles, but I can't even overcome mine...

'Noona... don't leave me...' Jimin whispered in between his breathing. He must be dreaming... If only I could read his mind...

I was about to get up and get some rest myself when suddenly I saw a tear falling down his cheek. He had always been such a cold person, I never thought I would ever see him cry. His expression seemed to be really uncomfortable and he was kind of frowning. I sat back down to look at him and his expression suddenly relaxed. How can he even know if I'm standing up or if I'm here or not?

Maybe I'll just wait till he's completely asleep.