006

Back in Busan

'Thanks...' I said to Jimin as I got off the motorbike.

'No it's fine... I'm sorry that you got beaten by that bastard, it must really hurt.' He said and raised his hand to touch my face, immediately I moved my face to the side so he couldn't touch it. He cleared his throat and moved his hand away.

I could tell from his eyes, there's pain inside him, even though I can't read his thoughts. His expression shows his grief and sorrow.

From that moment, I realised something. He's not helping me because he's nice, it's because I remind him of Minzy.

He still has feelings for her.

That's why he's always looking at me in a weird way. And I thought he was trying to be friends with me because he actually cared. He never asked why I left, or how I've been.

How stupid of me to think he's actually different than the rest. He's only doing everything just because of how I look, like Minzy.

'Thanks again for everything... Bye...' I said awkwardly and quickly ran away from him. I don't wanna see him again, it makes me feel embarrassed.

I walked quickly and pressed the button to the elevators. After dealing with Jimin, now I have another problem. Mum.

My hand she were shaking when I pressed the button to my floor in the elevator. I've never stood up to her like this before and I can't imagine what she's gonna do.

My plan: avoid her as much as possible and stay out except for going to sleep.

It's now about 4 in the morning after everything and mum must've gone to bed since she has work tomorrow. So if I just -

When I went into the house, mum was sitting on the sofa, staring at the wall.

Am I really like that? Is this why he left me? 

Her thoughts were all crashing in at the same time.

Oh dear what have I done.

She looked completely worn out, the look on her face just explained how upset she was.

I went to her and sat next to her.

'Mum...'

She remained looking at the wall.

'Mum I'm sorry about everything I've said.. I said and move to hold her hands. But when I touched her hands, I suddenly felt something like an electric shock, and one of her thoughts flashed through my brain.

What will it be like if I jump off the building?

Immediately I flinched because of the shock, and I was just too surprised to do anything.

What have I done?

As I was too scared to face the truth, I ran into my room, not wanting to do any more harm.

I once felt like her, so I understand how she feels. No one in the world deserves to feel that way. No one.

I just make things worse and worse.

For the next 2 hours, I just couldn't sleep thinking about mum, what if she does kill herself? It would be my fault. 

Please God if you're out there, help mum, she doesn't deserve all of this... No one does...

I just got changed into my uniform headed out early as I didn't want to see mum. I ended up not sleeping the whole night, despite my exhaustion.

I put on my headphones and walked around. There's nowhere I could go at this time. Suga's? But he'll be sleeping, I don't wanna disturb him. I literally had nowhere to go, so I literally just walked around the neighbourhood. It was really soothing really, with no people around, it was relaxing me after the whole day. 

I enjoyed the quietness of the neighbourhood, when my phone suddenly went ringing. I looked at my phone as I was curious who would be calling me at this hour. I smiled as I saw Mark's name on my screen.

'Hello?' I picked up the phone.

'Hey, are you alright? I heard about yesterday...' Mark said, I was quite surprised he found out so quickly since I didn't tell anyone.

'Oh yea I'm alright, just a bit shocked, but it's fine. How'd you hear about it?' 

'My friend took a picture of you and your mum at the station to me as she was one if the witnesses or something, but I'm just glad you're okay.' He said and chuckled a little bit.

'Aww thanks.' I smiled to myself as I said it, he's so caring and cute.

'Where are you? We can walk to school together.'

'I'm just around the neighbourhood, I'll meet you by the bus stop.'

'Okay I'll be there in 5.'

I walked to the bus station and waited for him. He's literally so nice it makes me feel bad about myself. I don't understand how he can be so hot and nice at the same time.

'Boo.' 

'Yah! You scared me.' I said as Mark surprised me from behind.

'How come you're just around so early?'

'Something just happened at home... But I just felt like it, it's really refreshing.'

'Yea it is.' He said and looked at me, 'Oh my gosh I didn't see those bruises, you sure you're fine?'

'Yea I'm fine, they look worse than they actually are.'

'What did happen yesterday?'

'I was just walking back to home and this woman was getting beaten up by this man so I helped her, ended up being chased and punched in the face though, thank god Jimin-'

Mark immediately looked at em when I said Jimin, like he was jealous or something.

Jimin? What was he doing there? Didn't she lose her first kiss to him? Darn it I can't lose to him!

His mind was just full of jealousy and anger despite he had a normal face.

I tried to continue to make it less awkward.

'Yea at least someone helped me or I would be more hurt by now.'

'Wait did Jimin help you?' He asked with a slightly more annoyed tone.

'Yea... but I mean I'm just glad we're both fine. That guy was really scary.'

'Yea I'm glad you're fine, I don't know what I would do if you were seriously hurt.'

I'd probably actually be worried to sick.

At that moment I looked at him and he looked at me. It was quite a cute moment, but I just kind help  but have a bad feeling about something.