023

Back in Busan

'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked Jimin as I sat next to his bed.

'I... I didn't want you to be worried... it had happened before I thought it was just a bad bruise.' He said while holding my hand, I didn't even know how he started or when he started.

'You know you can trust me Jimin, you know that.'

'I know I'm sorry, I should've trusted you.' He said.

The door suddenly opened and we immediately released our hands so people wouldn't misunderstand.

'Here's your coffee Rose.' Jungkook threw it at me and I caught it with my left hand.

'Thanks.'

'You should probably go get some rest at home since you have school in a few hours.'

'No it's fine I'll just go from here, it's nearer.'

'I can drive you there.'

'Thanks.'

Jimin was tired and we just had a casual conversation between the three of us. It was really chilled but I still found being near Jungkook a bit awkward.

'You should dye your hair blonde, it'd be funny.' Jimin said to me, even though I have strawberry blond hair.'

'My hair is already close to blond.'

'Yea but it'll look like you're trying to be western.'

'Says the person who's always wearing western brands.'

'Its nothing.'

'No it isn't.'

I wish I was that close to her.

I could feel Jungkook just observing our conversation as me and Jimin talked most of the time.

'Oh I have school now...'

'I'll give you a lift come on.'

'Bye see you.' He said and smiled.

I waved him goodbye and left with Jungkook.

'I didn't know you were that close to him.'

I could sense a bit of jealousy and remembered that he liked me. Oh god all I wanted was a friend.

'Yea cuz we're schoolmates.' 

I got in the motorbike and we drove away. It was windy today, so the breeze blew my hair like a storm. It was convinient cuz my hair wasn't in my face.

He suddenly stopped in front of a dodgy store.

'I need to get something really quickly wait here.'

I held my helmet and leaned against the motorbike while crossing my arms.

Some men in their twenties wearing leather jackets walked passed and started whistling as they saw me.

'Whats a pretty girl doing down here.' He asked and smirked.

I felt really uncomfortable as I saw his dirty thoughts, ing hell theyre disgusting.

Jungkook came out of the store and I looked at him for help. He rushed and glared at the people. 

'Yah get away from her.'

The guy loooked at him and smirked.

'Its not my fault ur little girlfriend is snoking hot-' 

Jungkook stopped him as he punched his face harshly. The guy fell on the ground and I grasped.

'Yah!' The guy stood up and got angry.

'Hyung that's Jungkook... don't mess with him.' I heard someone said to the guy and he started looking afraid.

'Ill let you go this time!' The guy said but he was just running away.

I wonder why they're so scared of him. I know he's quite a well known gangster, but did he do something to make them that afraid?

'Lets go, sorry bout that.'

'Its fine, thanks for helping.'

We drove off to school and this time I told him to park from a street away so no one would see me and him.

'Thanks. You don't have to pick me up tonight I'm going to the hospital.'

'Kay see you.'

I sighed and realised I have to go to school again. How dull.

I was greeted by Lisa by the lockers, she looked as excited as usual as she saw me.

'I heard you missed your date yesterday, is everything alright?' She asked in concern.

'Its fine, it's just a friend of mine got hurt.'

'Ah I see. Tell me really, I've been wanted to know for ages, but do you like Mark or Jimin?'

I sighed and shook my head.

'Cuz I've been getting a feeling that you're more for Jimin.'

'I don't know Lisa, in just confused with my feelings at the moment.'

'Its okay, you can tell me if you wanna talk okay?' 

'Yea.' I smiled brightly, god she's actually an angel, 'What about you?'

She looked at me and shook her head.

'I don't really know, sometimes I feel this thing for this person I've known for ages, but I don't know.'

Why do I feel so weird when I'm with Tae?'

'You know what, I think you should just go for it, even though it's someone you never thought you would fall for.'

Lisa looked up and cracked a smile.

'Yea, thanks.'

I could tell she was really motivated  by my words.

We walked to class and when we arrived I saw an upset Mark waiting for me by my desk.

'Hey.' He said as he saw me.

'Hey, about yesterday I'm so sorry.'

'Its fine really you had urgent matters. It's not the end of the world.'

I could just feel how disappointed he is and he was thinking I don't like him as much anymore.

I feel bad for doing this to him but I couldn't help it, I just feel quite distant with him.

Lessons started no long after.

 

Lunch came faster than I thought and as usual Lisa, me and Tae went to have lunch, on the way we picked up Momo who was sitting by herself and us four went to sit together.

'Yah look.' Lisa sat to me.

I looked up and saw Mina flirting with Mark, looking at me from time to time.

This should work...

If she's trying to make me jealous here it's not working. How petty, seriously.

Mark was flirting back a bit, but not too much. 

'Shes so petty.' Lisa said and Momo nodded.

'I wish she would just be a normal person for once.' I said and are my lunch, clearly not impressed by Mina again.

'It must be hard for you, for her to do this to you everyday.' Momo said innocently.

'Oh well, it's not like she's bullying anyone else at the moment so it's fine.'

The afternoon went by slowly but I was glad the bell finally rang.

I got my stuff and headed to the hospital.

There she is.

An unfamiliar and chilling voice said and I immediately turned to see, but no one was there.

I quickened my steps.

Was that a source of danger, or was it just me overthinking it?