002

Back in Busan

Overall people at school liked me as I was 'pretty', I hated their way of thinking. Boys always tried to chat me up, I knew they only approached because of my looks. Even the girls wanted to be friends with me because of my looks. Of course I befriended some of them, but I wasn't fully comfortable with them.Most of them liked me, except for one.

'Oh look who it is, the ginger freak and the alien.' Mina said and smirked, followed by her minions.

She was always jealous of me. People said I was a prettier than her, which made her hate me. What made her hate me even more, was the fact that I was better than her in ballet. She was called the ballet princess before I came, she was the idol of a lot of people. Until I came, people called me the ballet queen.

'Just off, I'm not in the mood for you.' I said as I took my books out.

'Oh we've got a sassy one today! Is it because your dad left your mum?'

Normally I would just ignore her, but today, she insulted someone else but me.

'At least she's now in a stable relationship.' I said without even looking at her.

I normally wouldn't take advantage of my power, but it's different, she insulted my family.

I knew, from reading her thoughts, that her parents are always arguing, they were considering filling out a divorce.

I know I shouldn't use it against her, but I'm a selfish person, and nothing anyone can do about that.

She tried to hide her pain and smirked shakily.

Lisa was about to say something but I stopped her as I held her arm and shook my head.

She tried so hard to think of something to insult me, but couldn't as she also knew I didn't have that much to insult. I did well at school, did little to harm.

'Everyone knows your mum is a psycho controlling !' She said and thought she could win this, but hell nah I'm not gonna let this slip.

'And we all know you're a arrogant , so get over yourself.' I said and slammed my locker door.

As I walked towards my classroom I saw Jimin standing there, looking at me.

'Oppa!' Mina shouted and ran to him to hold his arm.

'Oppa she's been bullying me.'

He looked at Mina and stared at me with cold eyes.

'Stop messing with Mina.'

'Then tell your little girlfriend to stop minding people's business.' I said and pushed pass him.

People went oooo when I showed him the sassy side of me, I'm not gonna let anyone put me down, not even him.

I just went to lessons and sat in my seat.

'You alright? I heard you got in s fight with Mina again...' Mark said as he walked to my seat.

He had always flirted with me, even since the day we met. I can say he's a bit different from other people. At first he did get excited because of my looks, but then he started liking me because of my personality.

Not forgetting to mention, he's quite good looking as well, so... 

'I'm fine thanks... I'm used to this.' I said and smiled slightly.

'Next time she do s it again I'll stand up for you.' He said and smiles cutely, no one could even resist his smiles.

'Thanks.' I said and he went back to his seat as the bell rang.

 

Everyone's been talking about Jimin, how he's the new Mark of the school as he's really good looking.

I sat at our usual table, with Lisa and Taehyng and ate lunch. Our table is quite far away from the others, mainly because I hated the noisiness of the cafeteria. These days Mark and his friend Jackson would also join us as well.

'He'so hot!' Lisa said and stared at him walking in the cafeteria with Mina.

'He's taken Lisa.' I said to her. Lisa is known for being a really flirty girl, hence why people called her a hoe, when she's not. 

Well...

'It doesn't matter! He's still a guy.'

'You know he particularly likes shorter girls.' Taehyung said.

'Oh damn it!' Lisa said which made us laugh.

 'So you doing anything tonight? Wanna hang out for a bit?' Mark asked me and Lisa and Taehyung immediately gave me a look.

'Yea sorry I have dance tonight.'

Mark's face grew disappointed and I immediately added.

'Im free tomorrow though.'

'Great!' He said and smiled brightly.

Aw what do I do I'm so nervous!

Haha he's so cute.

'Oh yea I need help with my dance, can you help me with it?' Mark asked.

'Sure. See you later guys.' I said and we both got up holding our trays.

I could tell they were whispering and laughing behind us and I knew Lisa is probably talking about how we're gonna secretly have or something stupid. Yep, this is what goes on in her mind all the time.

As a group of people were walking our way, Mark sneakily put his arm on my back as the group of people walked pass. 

As the group of people passes us, Jimin appeared behind them, he was walking with Mina.

Oh yea forgot to say Mark is also Mina's ex, so she's not gonna be happy with this.

As Mina saw is she immediately wrapped her arm around Jimin. Although Jimin didn't react, he just looked at me with cold eyes. Still I could not read a thing.

So annoying.

Suddenly, Mark surprised me by wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I looked at him and he gave me a smirk.

Two can play at this game. I have nothing to be jealous of.

After reading more of his thoughts, he geniuenly thought he had nothing to be jealous of, listing all my good qualities in his head.

Both me and Jimin didn't really react, which I found funny. 

But till today, I think about the same question.

Why can't I read his mind?