004

Back in Busan

I immediately fell onto the ground as I bumped into the person, I was running so quickly the force was really big. 

'...' I said to myself and held my bum.

'You little er come back!' The guy screamed from behind.

It was really dark but I could still manage to see abit.

Ignoring the thing I just bumped into, I stood up so I could run or hide somewhere. But behind I could do so, a hand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a very small alleyway which we barely fit in.

I thought it was the guy and was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. I looked at the person and it was Jimin.

God damn it why is he always around.

I looked at him with shocked eyes and he stuck a finger up against his mouth to tell me to be quiet.

It was really awkward as we were standing really close, so close that our chests were touching.

I just looked away by I could feel his stare on me. 

At that moment I tried to read his mind again, but nothing, yet again. All I could hear is the beating of my heart, quickening by every second.

After what felt like forever we quietly got out and ran. He was holding my wrist while we ran off. At first we didn't really notice. But after running to a brighter bit of of the town, he released his grip as I cleared my throat.

'How come you were being chased?' He spoke for the first time since we saw each other.

'Eh it's nothing...' I said quietly.

'Who was that guy then?'

'He-'

Before I could reply, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the ground.

'You !' The man from earlier screamed as he pinned me to the ground and started slapping me.

'Who do you think you are you little er!' He said and slapped me. I held my arms up against my face to block his punches.

Suddenly he was pulled away from me and I saw Jimin punching his in the face. The two quickly got in a fight, the man punched Jimin hardly in the face and a bruise started forming.

I looked for something that could help as I knew I was no match for him and I found a stick beside the road.

I grabbed it and shouted to Jimin.

'Look out!' 

Jimin immediately dodged away and I took the chance and knocked out the huge guy.

We both breathed heavily and was relieved he was finally out. I looked at Jimin and he had bruises and cuts on his face.

Policemen came not long after and they arrested the guy.

'I'll need you two to come into the station quickly. You're not in trouble, but we just need to take notes.' 

I didn't even realise my jumper was torn because of the guy and my bare shoulders were out. 

'Here. You must be cold.' Jimin said and gave me his jumper.

'No it's fine...' I said and refused it even f I was shivering.

'You're obviously shivering.' He said and just put his jumper on my shoulders.

'Thanks...'

We both got into the police car and didn't say a word.

I'm gonna get in so much trouble with mum...

What a weird girl... Normally they would just stand back to let the guy's fight, but it looks like she did too...

Do you think just because I'm kinda pretty I wouldn't help or something? Oh how I hate policemen... Even back then they didn't help me.

If I didn't help, I would be sleeping at home right now, instead of being out here. Now I'm gonna get a headache tmr...

We arrived in the police station and the police wanted to make it quick as it was already late in the night.

'Okay what's your name?'

'Park Jimin.'

'You?'

'Kim Rose.'

They asked more question about what happened and asked us to wait for a bit. As I sat on a chair outside, I realised there were cuts and bruises on my legs and arms from falling over. I got my phone and saw a slight cut on my cheek. I have it much better than Jimin, he literally had cuts and bruises really visibly on his face.

Jimin sat on the chair opposite me, I avoided eye contact as much as possible, but it just felt awkward.

The door into the questioning room suddenly opened and out came the woman form before. She looked tired and had a blanket over her shoulders.

As she saw me, her eyes immediately widened and she quickly came to me and held my hands.

'Omg are you okay? I'm so sorry for what happened. Thank you so much for saving me.'

I smiled and held her hand as well, she was still shaking like before.

'It was nothing.'

'No it wasn't nothing. He had been abusing me for ages now and you helped me even though he was so strong. Thank you so much.'

'It's okay. I'm glad you okay now.' I said and widened my smile. I don't usually smile that much but I just felt happy for her.

'Miss we have to do questioning now, please come this way.' A policeman said and the lady's left after surprising me with a hug.

Jimin was just observing the whole time which made me again feel awkward and embarrassed.

I felt like things wouldn't get any more awkward han before but then my worst nightmare showed up.

I even heard her angry thoughts from a mile away.

'Kim Rose you little ungrateful brat.' My mum shouted as she stomped down the long corridor.

Bye guys I'll see you in heaven.