020

Back in Busan

'Hey is it okay if my friend stay the night today?' I asked as I entered the flat.

'Yea sure, we're just going to sleep anyways.' Suga said as he walked into his room slowly. 

'Come in.' I said and opened the door for Jimin. Suga saw him and smirked.

Stop flirting so much...

I looked at him and he just looked at me like a creepy ahjusshi.

'Yah just go sleep you creep.' I said and told him to go away.

I told Jimin to sit on the sofa and went to get the first aid box. I got out the cream and put it on his face. His bruises were so bad he had a bad eye.

'Did your dad do this...' I asked and touched his bruises.

He looked down and another tear fell down his cheek. I wiped his tear away. I held his hand with one hand and his face with another.

'I know how it feels, to not be able to tell anyone anything, how you can't even though you really want to.'

Suddenly Jimin's expression changed as he saw something behind me, I turned around and saw Jungkook, looking at Jimin in the same way.

'Jimin...?'

'Hyung...' 

They both stood up and ran to hug each other.

'I finally found you...' Jimin said.

'I'm sorry I left you alone... I regret it every single day...' Jungkook said and both of them were crying now. Wow this is really shocking, Jungkook  is Jimin's brother?? I never would've guessed!

Jungkook  looked at Jimin's face and became confused.

'What happened?'

'...I got in a fight with someone, not big deal...' 

Why doesn't he want Jungkook to know it was his dad? Jungkook would be able to help...

'Always so troublesome.' Jungkook said and laughed. Jimin returned with a small smile.

I can't describe how sorry I am for leaving you... I missed you so much bro..

It was quite moving watching them reunite, it was so weird how coincidental this was.

'Are you Rose's classmate?'

'We go to the same school yea. I was just taking a walk as I bumped into her.'

'Thanks so much Rose for bringing him back so I could meet him.' Jungkook said and held my arm.

'Your welcome... Well I didn't really do anything you didn't really have to thank me.'

Jungkook and Jimin both smiled.

'Yah I'm gonna go to sleep now, you guys go talk.' I said.

'Good night.' Jimin and Jungkook both said.

 

-

 

I woke up early as Jin had to go to work and asked me to cook him breakfast. I wasn't bothered to get changed yet so I went to cook breakfast in my pyjamas, which is always an oversized shirt and shorts, it's just the most comfortable thing.

Somehow I managed to still make pancakes with my bad wrist. I guess my non dominant hand is really good.

I forgot Jimin was here and I should probably wear something else but Jimin had already come out before I could change.

'Morning!' Jin said as he came out of his room.

'Morning. I'm making pancakes.'

'Yes! I love them! Thanks!' Jin said and smiled so brightly you can't feel sad.

'There you go.' I said and put the plate of pancakes on the table, Jin grabbed 5 and stuffed them in his mouth.

'Yah you guys are so noisy...' Jungkook said as he came out of his room with Jimin.

'Oh Jimin?' Jin said as he seemed surprised as he saw him.

'Jin this is my brother I told you about.' Jungkook said.

'Really? I'm glad you finally found him!'

'Yah Jungkook I made your favourites.' I said and I could see sparkles in his eyes. He and Jimin immediately sat down and stuffed pancakes in their mouths.

'Oh yea what time do you get off school today?'

'Oh yea I have a dates so I won't need you to pick me up.'

There was silence for a bit and I didn't even realise they were all staring at me.

'What?'

'Who's it with?'

'Mark, my classmate.' I said and Jimin looked down like he was a bit disappointed.

'Yah I never realised you were a player.' Jin said and smirked.

'Yah shut up or I won't make you food.' I said and glared at Jin.

'Yes maam.'

So she is a player...'

Jungkook I'm not. Why does everyone say that?

'I'm gonna get changed now wash up after Jin.' I said and went to my room to get changed. After I came out Jimin was already changed, waiting for me by the door.

'What took you so long?'

'I didn't take that long...' I said.

'I'm leaving!' I shouted and they all replied with have a good day or bye.

'You seem really close with them, how long have you been living with them?'

'Not long, but they're nice so it was easy to be close to them.'

'Has your mum gotten better?'

'Well I hadn't really spoken to her since I moved out.'

'I see...'

'How about your family? You know about mine but you never tell me about yours... I'm here if you want someone to talk to.'

Jimin was a bit hesitant, but he went on to explain.

'My dad is an alcoholic, these days his business isn't going well so he always ends up arguing with my mum. Last night he came back drunk and... You can understand what happened...' 

'I'm sorry, it must be really hard for you...'

It was actually the first time I've ever really asked anything to know about their troubles instead of reading their minds.

'No it's fine... you must have it hard as well... You also have to deal with Mina as well, she even broke your wrist...'

'It's not that bad, I kind of caused it myself as I tried to protect Momo...'

'I told her off yesterday... To be honest with you, I don't really think our relationship is working out, she's just too crazy jealous all the time.'

I was surprised as Jimin told me so much about his relationship with Mina.

'If it makes you hesitate, I don't think you should waste your time anymore, you're just not meant to me.'

I was being honest as I knew comforting him wouldn't help anything.

'Yea that's what I thought as well.'

'Are you breaking up with me then?' Mina suddenly said behind us and we were both shocked.

...

 

A/N: Lol Jungkook is older than Jimin in this story, it's so weird! but anyways thank you everyone who's been surpporting my story. My favourite part reading your comments :) Again thank you so much!