025

Back in Busan

Waking up in the room that wasn't my bedroom scared me for a second, but then I realised it was the hospital room.

I found my head resting between Jimin's shoulder and chest while his arm was around me. There's no denying in me having feelings for him. But I can't say I have no feelings for Mark too.

Although I have feeling for them both, Jimin's is different. I've never felt something so... real.

I slowly moved his arm up and untangled myself form him, cautious not to wake him up. His face was so cute when he is sleeping. His polished lips and beaitful features were undenyingly attractive.

I went to the bathroom as I needed to pee and gix my hair. It was early in the morning so no one was around. It was also the day when Jimin is being released from the hospital, moving into ours...

Somehow I felt really excited. I couldn't imagine living with him with 3 other guys as well.

Jungkook said he figured stuff out and managed to get Jimin to live with us. He didn't say anything about his parents but I knew it would be good for everyone.

I came out of the bathroom, still half awake, and went to get a drink as I was thirsty af.

There I saw Mark, slowly approaching me as he saw me, he seemed surprised.

'Hey what you doing here?' He asked as I was just as surprised as him.

I saw you and Jimin..

So he saw...

'Oh you know my friends in hospital. What about you?'

He knew what he saw but wanted to ask me anyways.

'Oh just visiting my grandma.'

She has cancer and is very important to him. I always felt bad reading people's minds about their families but it's not like I could control it.

'I guess I'll see you around later.' He said and said goodbye. I knew how disappointed he was when he saw me and Jimin, I felt it.

'Mark...!' I called to him.

'About yesterday... I'm sorry, I can't...' I said and felt his heart shatter, I felt so ing terrible but I can't force myself into liking him.

'Its ok... I understand.' He said trying to hide his disappointment.

'Can we still be friends?'

'Yea sure.'

I knew at least that will make him happy, as that's all that he wanted. I hugged him as I thought it would cheer him up, and it did.

'Ill see you at school.' I said and we said goodbye.

 

'Have you got everything?' Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

'We can go now.' Jimin said and we headed off.

'Ill go get Jin's car you guys wait here.' Jungkook said to us to wait outside while he went to the car park.

'Hey I saw you talking to Mark outside, everything ok?' He asked, knowing something was up.

'He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday.'

I could feel Jimin dense up and he was waiting for my answer.

'I said no.'

There was an immediate relief. I could hear his breath as he relaxed his muscles.

It was a windy day today and I was just wearing just wearing a t shirt and some ripped jeans. I shivered a bit as a wind blew at me.

He suddenly took off his hoodie and put it on my shoulders. He was putting it on facing me so I blushed a bit.

'Why didn't you bring a jumper?' 

'I was rushing yesterday morning.'

He realised I was rushing cuz I was making his meal.

'Such an idiot...' he said and flicked my forehead.

'Yah...' I said and held my head.

Jungkook pulled up there car where we were.

'Let's go!'

Jimin sat in the front while I sat in the back. They talked happily while I checked my phone. Tar finally texted me back after I texted him this morning how was the party.

He suddenly rang me and I picked up.

'Hey.'

'Emmm yea about yesterday...'

'What?' I asked.

'We kissed...'

'What?! yes!!'I cheered.

'But she was drunk so I dont know if she'll remember, I'm now at her place her parents aren't at home.'

'Ill come in a bit.'

'Kay I'll see you then.'

I got Jungkook to drop me off at Lisa's and was immediately welcomed by Tae into the house, he didn't know what to do with her.

As I went into her room she was still peacefully sleeping in her party clothes.

'Oh Lisa...'

'Yea I didn't know what to do so....'

'It's fine you did good.'

I got Tae to leave the room and got Lisa changed into her pyjamas. Tae is literally so sweet to her can't she just ing let him be her boyfriend already.

Suddenly Lisa starting and she stretched a little.

'Morning princess ur finally awake.' I said, surprising her a bit.

'Where am I?'

'At home.'

'I have such a bad headache...'

'Here have some water.' I said and gave her the glass of water, 'Do you remember anything from last night?'

'No... a tiny bit but not a lot.'

Memories usually come back so she'll probably remember later.

'Im gonna go have a shower...' she said and left her room to go outside. She saw Tae sitting on the sofa.

'Oh hey did you not go home last night?' She asked.

'No cuz you were so drunk I couldn't leave you alone.'

Lisa suddenly blushed as she remembered he carried her back, the memory replaced in her head over and over again.

'Im- im going for a shower.' Lisa stuttered and quickly got to the bathroom.

I giggled as I saw the scene and Tae just smiled.

If only she remembered what else happened last night...