027

Back in Busan

Jimin kissed my lips gently and I kissed back. This is the first time I don't invade someone's privacy while kissing a boy, for once, I could just kiss a person and not feel guilty.

Jimin massaged my lips more slowly and the fireworks went on in the background. This all felt so unreal, 3 years ago I would've never thought I would be kissing him, Minah's ex boyfriend..

In just months I had fallen for someone I can feel normal with, for once I don't have to worry about knowing too much.

We finally parted and looked at each other in the eyes, we both knew we liked each other, a lot.

We both smiled and leaned in to kiss again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We wanted each other. 

We enjoyed the fireworks while I was in his arms. He was hugging me from behind and rested his chin on my head. I felt warmth in his embrace and I couldn't be less happier now.

Though I could hear everyone's thoughts, I only concentrated on Jimin. 

We ended up holding hands and walking around, looking at all the booths filled with food.

We bought ice creams as it was quite hot with all the people surrounding us.

'Is yours good?' He asked about my caramel ice cream.

'Its good.' I said and let him have a bite of my ice cream.

'Yah that's too much!' I said again as Jimin playfully ate a lot of my ice cream.

We laughed and continued walking around with our ice cream. The night went by so quickly and we met up with Taehyung and Lisa at the end.

When we saw each other, both the pairs were holding hands and we knew very well that what had happened during the time we spent together.

'Oh hey guys.' Lisa said with a smirk on her face, 'I see you guys have gotten closer.'

'Same goes for you guys.' I replied, making  Lisa blush. Aww Lisa's just so cute.

'I's so tired!' Taehyung said and yawned,'Being with this gal is tiring!'

'Yah!' Lisa grunted and pouted.

We said goodbye to them and we on our ways. Since Taehyung and Lisa live near each other they went home together while me and Jimin went to the bus stop together.

'About us... can we keep it a secret?' I asked as we walked towards the bus stop.

'Why?' Jimin asked.

'It's just...'

'What is it? You can tell me.' Jimin said this time as he my hand with his thumb.

'Its just... I read Jungkook's mind, and he likes me.'

There was silence for a bit.

'I just don't want to hurt him... you know... he's a good friend.' 

'Yea I understand. I think it's for the best.'

We got on the empty bus and sat at the back. We were still holding hands and listened to music together as we were both tired from the day.

I've been so distracted in the evening that I forgot how tired I was. Every time I go to somewhere busy I end up exhausted. Having so many noises around isn't easy.

I leaned my head on Jimin's shoulder. The journey was so peaceful since there weren't a lot of people in the bus, and most importantly, Jimin was there. I normally struggle to sleep but this time, I fell asleep within minutes.

-

I woke up being in my bed. I was confused as the last memory I had from last night was being on the bus.

I observed my surroundings and saw an arm under my shoulder. I turned to see Jimin's sleeping face next to me. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up.

I looked at the time and it was six in the morning. I had slept so well last night that I woke up automatically at an early time.

I got up and went to the toilet. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and so I decided to go for a shower.

Coming out of the toilet back to my room, I saw Jimin sitting up with messy hair, looking incredibly tired and confused.

'Morning.' I said and giggled.

He smiles cutely and held out his arms, sighnaling for a hug.

I went into his arms and sat on his lap basically as he pulled me closer to him.

We pulled apart and looked at each other. He had his hands on my waist while my arms around his neck.

'You were really heavy yesterday, I had to carry you back cuz you wouldn't wake up.' Jimin said in a husky voice and a wide smile.

'Im sorry.' I giggled.

We kissed each other's lips while smiling and it was a slow and soft kiss. I feel like I've finally sound someone who I can be normal with, and one that I'm completely comfortable with.

I don't know when these feelings started, but I don't care as all that matters is now.

Jimin held my face with one of his hands and deepened the kiss. The pace picked up a little but was still a gentle one. He then stuck his tongue in when I opened my mouth. 

We finally pulled apart and we both smiled as we looked at each other.

'We need to get ready for school.' I said but Jimin suddenly hugged me and fell on his back.

'Ow!' He said and held his stomach.

'You idiot...' I said and got up, 'You should got to your room before someone wakes up.'

He nodded and got up.

'Date tonight at the cinema?' He asked before leaving.

'Sure.' I said and smiled.