017

Back in Busan

Jimin and I stood still hiding behind the corner, watching Lisa and Taehyung. Jimin was below me ans I was resting on his shoulder.

'Yah get down I can't see.' I whispered to Jimin.

'You're heavy!' Jimin whispered back.

Lisa raised her hand and touched Taehyung's bruises on his face. He looked away, avoiding her eye contact. 

'You didn't have to defend me.' She said as her hand was still in his face.

He then held her hand and stared at her with a killing stare.

'I had to, he was being such an . I want to protect you.' He said and pulled her closer as he held her hand. Lisa immediately blushed.

'Yah I can't see!' I said and pushed Jimin down.

'I'm gonna fall!' Jimin said and pushed upwards. I immediately lost my balance and fell backwards. 

'Ow!' I said and covered my mouth quickly as I knew we were gonna get caught.

Jimin turned around and gave me a hand to stand up.

'Sorry.'

'Let's go before they find out!' I said and held Jimin's hand and ran.

He suddenly pulled me into a small gap and covered my mouth with his hand.

The scene was just like before, when he helped me that night, it was exactly the same. Again our bodies were close together and we couldn't keep our eyes from each other. I immediately blushed and he looked away.

'I think they're gone now.' I said after a while and he nodded. We got out awkwardly and I patted the dust off.

'We should go back to lessons now.' Jimin said and I nodded.

-

'Who am I gonna be partners with if you hurt your hand?' Lisa whined as we went to PE. Since I hurt my hand I wasn't gonna do PE.

'I guess I can still play...'

'Are you sure? Your hand seems prettt bad.'

'Its fine, I think we're playing dodgeball anyways.'

'Thank god! Last time you weren't here I had to be partners with that weird girl who never speaks.' She said and looked at the girl in the other class. A few classes normally have sports together.

'Oh you mean Momo?' I asked.

'Yea...'

I felt bad as I knew why she was so quiet, she was bullied in her old school so she's now really shy.

'I'm sure she's just shy, I bet she's actually really nice when you get to know her.'

'Hmm maybe...'

Momo was standing in her own without anyone so I felt really bad.

'Momo!' I said and approached her, she looked at me and was a bit confused.

Why is she talking to me? Isn't she really popular?

'Hey I'm Rose, just wandering if you wanna be in our team for dodgeball?' I said and smiled.

'Yea... sure... I'm really bad though...'

'It's fine! It's just for fun!' I said.

'Thanks...'

She's... so nice!

'Lets go get changed!'  I said and wrapped my arm around hers, she finally cracked a smile.

Lisa was a bit weirded out at first but then she started to accept how quiet she was.

'So you're in Mina's class right?' Lisa asked and she nodded.

'Yea... she's not very nice to me though...'

'It's fine! We'll defend you if she does bully you!' Lisa said nicely, I'm so proud of her!

'Thank you... you guys are actually really nice! She always es about you guys...'

'Oh what a surprise...' I said and rolled my eyes. Momo laughed a bit shyly.

'Lets go coach is calling us.' Lisa said and we went to the field where the dodgeball court was.

'Oh look the freak finally found a friend!' Mina said as we walked pass.

'Oh you? You still don't have any friends.' I said and the other girls laughed. This time even Mono laughed.

'Come in Momo let's not talk to the freak.' Lisa said and we all laughed as we walked away.

The boys were playing basketball on the court next to ours and the girls separated into 2 teams.

Mina and her minions were on the other team and me and the nice girls were on one.

'Yah Jimin keeps looking at you.' Lisa said and smirked.

'You're just overthinking it.' I said and ignored her.

I looked at her after a few seconds and she was still giving me a creepy look.

'Stop.' I said and I couldn't help but laugh after.

I was good at dodgeball, but since my hand was hurt I couldn't throw properly, I was good at dodging though so I stayed in the game for long. From time to time I would throw with my left hand but it only hit someone once.

Mina was aiming at me the whole time but she didn't he me once, which made her angry. She was good, but I was better at dodging.

After a while it was only Momo, me and this other girl left in the court. Lisa cheered on and shouted aggressively as she always does.

Momo and I worked together and as I couldn't throw.

'Throw at her leg.' I whispered to her and she nodded.

We kept throwing the ball to each other to confuse them and finally Momo threw the ball and it hit someone.

'Ow!' She shouted. The balls were quite hard so it must've hurt.

'Yes!' I said and we high fived each other.

Momo then turned around and went to grab a ball and Mina immediately took out the ball she hid behind her back.

I don't see I'm gonna throw this at that freak's head!

Momo, who was standing on my left hand side, was completely oblivious and was still facing backwards.

Mina used all her force and threw the ball at Momo's head.

'Watch out!' I said and place my right hand on her head to protect her, but the idiotic me just somehow forgot I sprained it really badly and god it hurt so much when the ball hit my hand.

'...' I cursed under my breath and immediately held my bad wrist with my other hand.

'Rose!' Lisa shouted and ran across the court to come to me.

Jimin and Mark also suddenly ran from the basketball to me.

'Are you okay?' They both said.

I didn't even reply as my wrist hurt so much. Coach immediately ran to me and checked my wrist.

'I think it might be broken. Why'd you do PE when you have a bad wrist! Idiot!' He said and shook his head, 'Come on let's take you to the hospital.' 

'Okay...'

'I need someone to go with her-'

'I'll go!'