028

Back in Busan

We walked to school hand in hand. It was still early but we wanted some free time together just walking around. We ended up sitting on a bench in a park near school. We held hands as we sat and I laid on my head on his shoulder as we talked.

'What if Mina sees though, I don't want her to kill me.' I said and pouted.

'I'm here to protect you!' He joked and laughed cutely.

'I'm scared you'll kill you as well though.' 

'Nah she's too obsessed with me to kill me.' He laughed again. Well is he so cute when he laughs? God...

I pouted and gave him puppy eyes and he then leaned in and perked on my lip. I then covered my face as I was embarrassed and slightly cringed out. I would never have imagined myself doing something like this, especially with Jimin, a few months ago.

There wasn't anyone around so I didn't hear much thoughts but suddenly I heard something which made me more alerted.

When are we gonna get her?

I immediately looked around while standing up which made Jimin confused.

'What did you hear something?' He asked.

'Let's go home now, I think someone's watching us.' I said and quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me. I called Yoongi immediately and told him.

I was constantly looking around to see if anyone was following us while Jimin looked extremely worried. He held my hand tightly as we walked as he knew I was really anxious right now. We were just hurrying back when we stopped as we saw a figure that was familiar to both of us.

Minzy...

She stared at me and smirked as she saw me holding Jimin's hand, I immediately stepped back and Jimin held my hand even tighter, scared that I was gonna be taken away.

'I see you like to take things away from me little sis.'

She had the smirk she had on when I was being captured by the Venoms, like she had finally taken revenge on an enemy.

'What are you doing here?' I asked bluntly as my face was really serious right now.

'What can't I just come see how my little sis is doing?' She laughed bitterly.

'Oh hey Jimin, I see you're doing your job very well, spying on her.' She said.

'What...?'

'Jimin was sent here to spy on you, do you think he would really want to be friends with you after you were such a stalker to him?'

I slowly released Jimin's hand and looked at him.

'Is it... true?' I asked, stuttering.

He looked at me with concern and looked down onto the ground. I then slapped him and tears were forming in my eyes.

'You jerk...' I said and started running.

They're here, and I can't let them take me, not after what Yoongi had done for me to make sure I wasn't taken. I was so distracted that I suddenly ran into someone as my head crashed into their chest. Without hesitating I got up and tried to run away but a hand grabbed me.

'Rose it's me Jungkook.' He said and pulled me to face him. He saw that I was crying and pulled me into a hug.

'It's fine I'm here.' He said and patted my back, 'But now we have to run, okay?' He said and I nodded. We ran to the house and he led me into Jin's car, Yoongi and Jin was already there and Jin drove immediately as I got in. 

'Where's Jimin?' Jungkook asked and I looked down.

'He's one of them... Minzy said he was just spying on me...'

It shocked them really. Jungkook was so angry that he was having really bad thoughts. 

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'To our hiding place, it's time you meet our boss.'

'Your boss...?'

Your dad...

What...?

I just didn't know how to feel about it.

I was silent in the whole journey. I was so distracted in my thoughts that I even blocked the thoughts of the others out. I was nervous, to be honest. I hadn't seen that man in ages and I didn't want to see him.

Suddenly, there was a load thump from the top of the car, I looked through the glass window and there was someone there.

'.' Yoongi said and grabbed a gun from his pocket.

'Stay down.' Jungkook, who was sitting next to me, pushed my head down.

Yoongi opened the window and pointed his gun and the person and shot him, there was immediately a loud crash and I covered my ears as I didn't want to see what was happening.

Why was I born with this power? This wouldn't be happening if I didn't have it and I would actually have a normal life.

Why is this happening to me...?