021

Back in Busan

I just looked at Jimin in shock. why does she have to be behind us this moment?

Is is because of this ?! I swear I'll kill her! He's mine not anyone's!

God just by reading her thoughts I can tell she was so angry... Luckily if she does want to punch me I can know to dodge.

'Oppa why?'

He looked guilty by I can tell he really wanted to break up with her. He was carrying my bag for me as well so it really looked wrong for Mina.

'Yea sorry Mina I just don't think this is working out.' He said with guilt in his eyes.

'Is this because of this ?!' She shouted and pointed.

'No it's not.' Jimin said and stood kind of in front me so Mina couldn't reach me.

'It is! See you're being all nice to her again!' She said and tried to reach me. I stood behind Jimin even more as I read her angry thoughts. God I do not wanna mess with her now, don't even wanna mention what her thoughts were.

And my wrist was broken so I would be dead if she does attack me.

'Stop lying I know you like her she's such a she knew we were going out but still flirted with you-'

'This is why I'm breaking up with you! The way you treat her is unfair! Are you even hearing yourself? She never flirted with me or anything so stop blaming her when the problem here is you.' He ranted and grabbed my other wrist to walk off to school.

He was grabbing my wrist so tightly it was uncomfortable.

'Yah let go it hurts.' I said as he slowed down.

'Oh sorry...' he said and let go.

'You okay?' I asked.

'Yea, I wanted to do this ages ago so I guess I feel fine about it.'

'Well as long as you feel better than you did the right thing.' 

'Yea... sorry for putting you in an awkward situation by the way.'

'No it's fine.' 

'Hey Rose.' Mark said as he approached us two, we were standing by my locker.

'Oh hey.'

Why is she with him? 

'So I'll wait for you by your locker after school?' He said.

'Yea sure.'

'I'll see you later then.' He smirked and walked off.

'Are you guys going out?' He asked.

'No. we're just friends.'

I don't know why I said it when it was so obviously not true. I guess we're more than friends but somehow I didn't want Jimin to think that. I just didn't know why...

'Really?' He smirked and raised his eyebrow.

'I'm telling the truth!' I said and raised my voice a bit.

'Sure sure friends would go on movie dates yea~'

'Yah!' Lisa shouted next to my ear suddenly and scared me.

'Yah stop doing that...' I said glared at her.

'You know she won't.' Tae said and shook his head.

'I know I know...' I said and Lisa was smiling creepily at me again, 'What?'

'Nothing...' she said and kept her creepy smile on her face.

'We should go to class.' I said and walked away form Lisa.

'Wait for me!!!!' She said and ran after me.

-

'Where should we sit?' I asked as I followed Lisa.

'There.' She said and pointed Jimin and his friends' table.

'Wait what.'

Before I could say anything us else Lisa had already sat down at their table. Tae shook his head again and we both just followed her.

She made me sit next to Jimin which made things awkward. Tae then put my tray down for me.

'How long do you have to wear the cast for?' Jimin asked.

'I don't know but it'll take a while and I have a dance competition coming up, guess I'm not competing then.' I said.

'That's such a shame! You would've won if you competed.'

'How do you know? You've never seen me dance.'

'Mina showed me before and made me say her dance was better.' He said and snickered.

'What did she actually?! That is so petty.'

We didn't even realise his friends and my friends were snickering because of us talking, it was so embarrassing to be honest.

'Yea sorry about them they're always this annoying.' He said.

'Yea sorry about mine too.'

We finished our lunch and this time Jimin helped me with my tray. I made eye contact with Mina as we walked out of the dining room and she just glared at me with her minions.

I wanted to read her mind but the room was too noisy so I couldn't.

'Just ignore her.' Jimin said as he saw me looking and put his hand on my back as we walked out.

The bell rang and I went to get my books from my locker on my own as so did everyone. As my right wrist was broken it was difficult for me to get my books. Suddenly I was really clumsy and dropped a few of my books as I tried to reach for one from the bottom. 

'Are you okay?' Both Mark and Jimin said at the same time as they rushed towards me form their lockers not far from mine.

'Eh yea thanks.'

'Ill get it for you.'

'Let em help you.'

They big basically raced to get my books for me which I could've gotten on my own but they were just being weird.

I could feel the tension between the two and Mark was getting all angry and jealous again.

'I'll walk you to class.'

'Lets go to class.'

They both just stared at each other angrily and I just didn't know what to do.

'I can walk her to class.' Tae suddenly appeared and thank god he did.

'Lets go.' He said and got my books for me.

'Thank you so so much.'

'No problem, I saw your confused face and almost shat myself.'

'Shut up ur annoying.'

'Ok then I'll let them go with you.'

'No no I was just kidding your really handsome.'

'Thats what I thought.'

-

After class people went to their lockers to pack their bags. I was gonna wait for Mark to go to the movies when I got a call from Jungkook.

'Yea?'

'Jimin's in hospital now.'

I literally left everything behind and ran out of the room.