013

Back in Busan

I sat on the floor, not knowing what to do. Without Suga, I wouldn't want to live, or do anything. He was always there for me, and now because of me, he's hurt.

I was so busy in my thoughts and I didn't even realise there was blood all over me from just now.

I put my hood up to cover my swollen face as I cried so much and covered my face with my hands, I didn't want to talk to anyone, do anything, I just prayed that Suga would be alright. I was praying and deep in my our thoughts until I was disturbed as someone put something really cold on my face. I took my hands off my face and saw Jimin, sitting down next to me and giving me a drink. He smiled a tiny bit as he saw me and I just looked at him, speechless.

'You haven't had anything for a while, drink this.' He said and handed me a drink. I took it and he opened his drink as well.

'How'd you know I was here?' I said and wiped away from tears.

'I was walking pass and saw everything. I was just gonna go back to my room but I felt like someone should comfort you.' He said and smiled. It was the first time I've seen him genuinely smile in a life. He was really cute and uplifting to be honest, I couldn't not feel better seeing him smile so sweetly.

'Oh yea how are you feeling now?' I asked as I forgot about earlier.

'Better. The doctor said my body is weak so I somehow passed out from having a high fever.' He said and chuckled.

'You should take better care of yourself then, I swear you never do. When you fell down when you were at the race, you kept running even though you had a sprained ankle.' I said, remembering the past.

'Haha you still remember? I was such a try hard. I should probably take care of myself better.'

'Yea probably you nearly died!' I said and we both laughed.

'And that time when we went to the river and Minzy-'

I looked down at the mention of her name, every time I hear it all the pain and memories come back.

'I'm sorry...'

'It's not the pain that upsets me, it's thinking about the happy memories and that it's not all the same anymore that upsets me.' I spoke my true feelings to someone other than Suga for the first time. My eyes started tearing up again at the mention of my true thoughts. God, it feels good to say it out loud again.

My tears turned into a stream and I started crying loads, I was hurt, really really hurt. I just couldn't understand how somehow who was the nicest person to me could betray me like this.

Jimin saw me sobbing and didn't hesitate, he immediately pulled me into a hug and held me tight. I felt safe and secure in his arms, unlike usual, when I'm always in fear that the Venoms are gonna come after me again. I cried harder and harder and Jimin just didn't let go. It's been ages since I cried like this and I holding everything in, now I'm releasing every one of my emotions.

-

I woke up without not knowing when and how I felt asleep. I was still sitting on the floor and had a blanket over me, I looked to the right and Jimin was their, sleeping as well, the blanket was covering him as well. From side ways, his jawline looked really defined and his face overall was just really handsome. God Rose come to your senses! However, what caught my attention was the bruise on his face. I remember there wasn't a bruise in that place after the fight, I wonder how he got it...

The doctor came out soon after and I immediately got up and went to him.

'Doctor how's Suga please say he's alright!' I said and he looked at me and smiled.

'Don't worry, he's alright. We just moved him to room 101. You can go visit him now.' He said.

'Thank you so much!' I said and bowed.

I didn't realise Jimin was awake now as well. As I went to the room he followed after me as well. Quickly I opened the door and went in to see Suga lying on the bed, still unconscious. The police are gonna question him about it, . Jimin didn't follow me in, which was good as I wanted some privacy. Soon after, Suga woke up as he groaned.

'Suga? It's me Rose!' I said as I held his hand.

Where am I?

'You're in hospital, remember you got stabbed?'

'Oh yea..' He said and tried to sit up but groaned and held his stab wound.

'Don't move, it'll hurt.'

Yea ing hell it does...

'What'd they want?' I asked and he clearly knew who I was talking about. 

'They were looking for you.'

Of course... This is not good at all, I could run, but they would hurt my family and make me surrender.

'Don't worry, my gang knows and they'll protect you.'

'Why would they protect me?'

'That I can't tell you yet, but they will, I promise. Nothing will happen to you.'

'Okay, I trust you.'

'It's best you live at my place for a while, just in case. The guys from my gang will move in as well so we can take shifts looking after you.'

'Woah that's a lot, why are they so serious? I don't even know them...'

'You'll find out when the time is right.' He said and squeezed my hand, 'I won't let anything happen to you.'

He smiled and I smiled back. We always have each other's back. I'm never worried when I'm next to him.