016

Back in Busan

'Really you don't have to drive me.' I said as Jungkook insisted on driving me, 'It's morning nothing's gonna happen.' 

'Are you sure? It's only a 5 minute drive.'

'I'm sure, I'm fine on my own.'

'I'll pick you up after school then, it gets dark soon.' He said and smiled a bit.

'Im going then!' I said and both Jin and Suga said bye.

I was used walking to school from Suga's as I always stayed at his. I still felt bad for not telling mum about it since she at least should know that I'm moving out.

I mean she doesn't pay my school fees either as I have a scholarship so she doesn't really have to worry about anything. 

'Hey, I didn't know you lived near here.' Jimin said as he appeared from behind.

'Oh hey. Yea I just moved in with Suga.' I said as he walked next to me.

'Things not so well with your mum at home huh?' He said.

It wasn't the reason but it was a good enough excuse.

'Yea... so you live around here?'

'Yea in that building.' He said and pointed.

'Really? That's where Suga's flat is!' I said as I was surprised.

'That's such a coincidence! I guess we'll bump into each other often now.' He said and smiled. It was good to finally not be awkward with him.

'Oh yea, about the mind reading thing, can you keep it a secret?' I asked as I remembered.

'Of course! You can trust me. Sorry to mention about Minzy... I just want you to know that I understand how it might feel, she always told me about how hard it was...' 

'Thanks... I really appreciate it.' I said and smiled. It was strange really, that we're actually getting along. I guess that night when we were in the hospital we got closer as I opened up a bit.

'So you do ballet?' He asked to start a conversation.

'Yea, you do dance as well right?'

'Yea modern and hip hop. I guess that's why Mina finds you threatening to her huh?' He said and smirked.

'Hmm I don't know, I've never done anything to her but she just has a problem with me.'

'Yea. I don't know why she's always like this, she's fine when you're not there.'

'Are you blaming me then?' I joked and had a poker face.

'Yes.' He jokes as well and made a poker face.

'Okay I'm not talking to you then.' I said walked off.

'Yah wait!' He laughed and came after me.

We walked together for longer until I saw Lisa coming from the other way from a distance,, she immediately smirked when she saw me with Jimin. I sighed.

'What?'

'Lisa's always saying I like you. She's so annoying...'

'Rose!!!! I see you made a new friend here.' She said and smirked.

'You're annoying.' I said and gave her a straight face.

I bet it's because it's true.

'Sorry Jimin but I'm gonna steal Rose from you now.' Lisa said and pulled me away.

'Oh k bye.' He said and waved us goodbye.

'So you're becoming like me.' Lisa said and smeked creepily.

'What?'

'Becoming a player.' 

'Em excuse me I'm nothing like you you hobo.' I joked.

'Yah but seriously who do you like, both your choices are like the hottest guys here.'

'I don't really know to be honest. Well I just got to know Jimin so there's nothing yet.' I said and Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

'Dont be a Lisa, Rose.' He said.

'Yah what's wrong with being me?!'

'Eveything.' He said and smiled with his teeth.

'Yah come here!' She yelled and chased after him, leaving me walking and smiling at how cute they are.

'Hey Rose.' Mark said as he appeared out of nowhere as well. How come everyone today is popping out of nowhere?

'Hey!'

'Look I've been thinking there's this film I wanna watch do you wanna go see it tomorrow?' He asked and smiles innocently.

'Yea sure.' I smiled. I liked watching movies, although people tend to think a lot in movies I still liked it.

'Cool. We can have dinner after as well in that restaurant next to the cinema after the movie if you like.'

'Yea I've always wanted to try it!'

I get too excited when I talk about food, I apologise.

'Taehyung and Bobby are having a fight!' Someone shouted.

'What? No we hard to go stop them.' I said and Mark nodded. We ran to the classroom where everyone was surrounding.

I pushed though the people to go in the room and saw Taehyung Bobby punching each other. 

'Why are they fighting?' I said.

Becuae Bobby was harassing me and Targum f stood up for me...

Lisa looked extremely worried but she couldn't stop the fight despite trying.

'Yah guys stop!' I said and attempted in pushing them away from each other but got knocked over by Bobby as he pushed me away. I fell on the floor and landed on my right wrist. It hurt really bad but I wanted to break up the fight.

'Omg Rose are you okay?' Lisa said as she ran to me. Now even Jimin had entered the room, when he saw me on the floor and immediately came to me.

'Are you okay?' He asked and I nodded.

'Yah you two break it up!' Mark said as he got in the middle of the boys, stopping them from punching each other.

'Aish!' Bobby cursed and messed up his hair.

'Everyone in the classroom come follow me!' Mr. Kim shouted and we all followed him to his office.

Since me and Jimin weren't involved before we waited outside for the rest to finish talking to Mr. Kim.

'Is your wrist okay?' He asked.

'Yea it's fine.' I said despite it's not.

My bag was on the floor so I went up to get it but groaned as my wrist sent a sudden pain.

'I knew you weren't okay.' He said and grabbed my other wrist.

'Where are we going?'

'Medical room.'

We arrived and the nurse had a look at my wrist.

'I don't think anything is fractured but it's just sprained really badly.' She said as she examined my swollen wrist.

She gave me one of those bandages for support and gave me some painkillers just in case it really hurt.

'Thank you.' I said and bowed as me and Jimin left the room.

'You idiot it was so swollen and you still said you were fine.'

'It really didn't hurt that bad.'

'Really?' He said and lightly touched my wrist.

'Ow!' 

'See?'

Suddenly I pulled him behind the corner as I saw two figures from a far.

'What?'

'Shhh!'

I shushed him as I saw Taehyung and Lisa standing there talking to each other. It looked like they were really serious about something.

'He looks like he's about to confess!' Jimin said as he was watching from below me. I held his shoulder for support to get a better look.

Then suddenly slowly Lisa raised her hand and touched Taehyung's face.