011

Back in Busan

'Don't Minzy.... please....'

All I saw in front of me, was Minzy, but not the same anymore. She's now more violent, sinister, it's not the normal her anymore. She's changed.

'I never liked you anywheres you useless .' Minzy said and smirked.

'I trusted you.'

'Bad idea sweetheart.' She said and stabbed me in the stomach with the knife she was holding. I have her a still look, and fell to the ground.

'You know what's my favourite way of killing someone? Like this!' She said and stabbed my head.

 

'NO!!' I screamed as I woke up. I lifted my shirt slightly and saw the scar was indeed, still there. I always had a soft spot for her, but every time I look at my scar, it reminds me that she had betrayed me.

I looked around and found a blanket covering me, I was sitting next to the sofa. I heard the door slam as I woke up. 

'Suga?' 

'Yea?' He said from his room.

Jimin must've just left then.

i checked the time and it was already 7 30.

'I'm going to school!' I shouted as I grabbed my stuff.

'Do you want me to give you a lift?'

'Nah thx, people will think you're my boyfriend.' I said as I put on my shoes.

'K be careful.'

'Ok bye!' I said and left the house. I was in such a rush because I knew Jimin's temperature would've have gone by now, he shouldn't be going to school in such a state.

I walked quickly and looked around. After 5 minutes of walking I saw Jimin's back from a distance. I ran quickly to him as he seemed a bit clumsy even from the back. 

'Yah where did you leave so early?' I said to him and felt his forehead, 'You still have a temperature!' 

He looked at me, his face still pink and sweating.

'It doesn't matter, I'm fine.'

'No you're not, I know you're not.' I said and grabbed his arm.

'At least just go home and rest for the day.'

'Why do you care so much?' He said as he looked at me with a serious and cold expression.

'You should at least take care of yourself!' I said loudly and held his arm tightly, 'You can treat yourself so much better but you choose to be like this. Do you know what people are going through? Everyday I see more and more about their pain, and they pretend their fine, when they're not. Do you think your life is hard? Have you even seen everyone out there, trying to work as hard as they can, just to get a meal, and there's people like you, who has a roof over their head, and a full stomach everyday, who doesn't even know how lucky you are?'

I didn't realise what was coming out my mouth, until I thought about it after I shouted it all out. I immediately released my grip on his arm and looked away as i cleared my throat. I couldn't look him in the eye, I don't even know what he goes through and I just assumed everything, I have no right or anything.

'I'm sorry... Just forget about what I said.' I said and walked away.

Why am I so embarrassing? Why did I burst out at him? He did nothing wrong... I shouldn't have done that...

I walked quickly to get to school quickly until someone held my arm and turned me around. After turning all I saw was Jimin's serious face. 

'You are just like her aren't you?' He said with a straight face.

I looked at him in disbelief.

'What... what do you mean?' I stuttered.

I tried to pull away from his grip but his grip was too strong.

'You can hear them, everyone, their thoughts.' 

How does he know? And what does he mean by just like her?

'What do you mean just like her?'

'You're just like Minzy.'

I froze and millions of questions popped in my head.

'She lost her ability when she saved you that time when you... jumped off the bridge.'

I was startled as memories came back. It was when mum and dad got a divorce, I was so upset I tried... to kill myself.

'She hit her head and lost her ability since then.'

She didn't even tell me she had the ability, but I told her I did. She never trusted me, never wanted me to know. Even Jimin knows. Am I that insignificant to her? I should've known better...

'And I know you can't read my mind. Just like her.' 

'Don't ever talk about her to my face. I'm nothing like her.' I said and pulled away from his grip.

I'm nothing like her, she's a monster, and I'll never be like her.

'Oppa!' I suddenly heard Mina scream and turned around, Jimin had yet again fell onto the ground. Immediately I turned around and ran to him.

'Yah you don't touch my-'

'Shut up and just let me think!' I said and touched his forehead. It was burning hot and I immediately got out my phone to call the hospital.

I put my finger under his nose to check if he was breathing.

.

'He's not breathing.' I whispered to myself.

'What?!' Mina screamed.

There was basically no one around to help, only students, but no adults.

... I have no choice...

I quickly ed his shirt to reveal his bare chest.

'Yah what are you doing?!'

'Just shut up!' I said and slightly lifted his chin, 'If you don't want your boyfriend to die, just shut up.'

I took a deep breath, and put my lips on his.