018

Back in Busan

'I'll go!' Lisa, Mark and Jimin all said at the same time. Mina heard and immediately gave me a stare.

'Actually sir I don't wanna miss geography later so one of them can go.' She said and smirked at me.

Have fun with your boys haha!

Oh god I actually wanted Lisa to come with me...

'Sir I think I'll be fine on my own.' I said, not wanting to cause a scene.

'Actually I'll get the new nurse to go with you.' He said and led me to the medical room.

'This is the new nurse.' He said and introduced me to a really familiar looking women. She looked young and weirdly familiar, but I don't know where I had met her.

She smiled and was very well mannered.

'Hi you can call me nurse Park.'

'Hi.' I said and smiled.

Coach then left and nurse Park drove me to the hospital. From time to time we would have little and random conversations. She was nice, but something about her seems a bit off.

Her thoughts were just normal so I lowered my suspicions.

'Your wrist is broken. It's not that bad but it's better not to do anything too harsh to it. You'll have to wear a cast.'

. I have a ballet competition in 2 weeks... Mum's gonna be so angry...

'Thank you so much!' I said and smiled at the doctor and left. It was basically the end of school but I had to go get my bag.

When we arrived at school, Jungkook was standing outside with his motorbike wearing a black leather jacket, a white top, and black jeans and shoes. The girls who walked pass all stared at him as he looked so cool.

Nurse Park dropped me off at the front where Jungkook was and said bye.

'Who was that?' Jungkook asked and looked really suspicious of nurse Park.

'Just the school's new nurse.'

Omo is that her boyfriend? He's so good looking!

I looked around and everyone was basically staring.

'What happened to your wrist?!' He said as he held my arm.

'I broke it.. long story I'll tell you later. I need to go get my bags first.'

'Do you want me to come with you?'

'No it's fine I'll get it myself.'

'Okay.'

I quickly walked in and grabbed my stuff from the classroom. I struggled a bit as I had a giant thick cast around my wrist.

'Need a help?' Mark asked.

'No it's fine...' I said but immediately after I dropped my bag.

'Come on let me help.' He said and grabbed my bag for me.

'Thanks...' I said and we walked out.

'Is your wrist okay? I saw she threw it really hard.'

'Well it doesn't hurt anymore since I had some painkillers but it's broken.'

'Mina really went too far this time... I'll talk to her to make her apologise.'

'Its fine... she won't feel sorry so here's not point in her apologising.'

I'm gonna make her feel sorry...

God that sounded scary, I hope he won't do something too bad, I don't wanna cause drama.

Soon we arrived at the gates and I took my bags back.

'It's fine my friend is here. See you tomorrow!' I said and went to Jungkook who helped me with my bags.

Mark's face immediately dropped as he saw Jungkook, who was really muscular and tall.

Now that I admit I can't compete with... 

I got on the bike and looked to see if Mark's still standing there and saw Jimin with Taehyung and Lisa. They all seemed really surprised when they saw me with Jungkook. okay maybe I should've asked him to pick me up somewhere else...

Before I could say something to Lisa Jungkook drove off and I didn't even get to say hi to her.

'Next time can you pick me up somewhere else? It's embarrassing everyone was looking...'

'It's fun for me though, all those high schoolers were staring at me.' He joked.

'Yah seriously..'

'Was that your boyfriend?' He said and chuckled, 'is that why you don't want me to be seen?'

'No he's not!' I said and hit him lightly.

'Im just kidding...' he said and laughed, 'You still have to tell me how you broke your wrist though.'

'Basically there was a fight and someone pushed me and I fractured the and I stupidly decided to play dodgeball and someone hit my hand with a ball.'

'Wow you are an idiot.' 

'I was trying to protect my friend! This bully was throwing it at her head.'

'Aw the classic high school scenario, I miss being in school.' He said and smiled.

I miss not having to worry about anything...

Me too Jungkook.

We arrived home and when Suga saw me he seemed really surprised.

'What happened?!' He asked as I was his daughter or something.

'I'm not bothered to explain again... I just got hurt playing dodgeball.'

'Some mean threw a ball at her hand.' Jungkook said.

'What?! I'm gonna go warn her not to mess with you right now!' Suga said as he tried to stand up form the sofa.

'Yah he exaggerated the story! She didn't mean to...' 

'Sure... to me it sounds like she's one of those classic high school queen bees.'

I was speechless as what he said was actually quite true. Mina IS the classic high school y queen bee. It's weird think about it now. I never realised it.

'Oh wait I just realised we ran out of food, I need to go to the supermarket to get some.'

'Can you cook kimchi stew tonight? I really want some.' Suga said.

'Sure.'

'I'll come, you hurt your wrist.'

'What who hurt their wrist?' Jin came out form the toilet.

'Rose did, some at her school did it-'

'Yah stop over exaggerating it!' I said.

'I'll come as well then I need to get something as well. I can drive us there.'

'Yah I'll be so lonely on my own!'

'You can come as well if you can even move.' Jin said and laughed.

'I actually have a wheelchair for no reason in my room.'

'Wtf that's so weird hyung.' Jungkook said and we laughed.

'Nah actually The Heirs is coming up and I wanna watch it.'

Suga's so weird I swear...