024

Back in Busan

I was alarmed by the chilling words. Who was that? Was that about me or am I just overthinking it? 

I need to tell Suga, just in case.

I rang his mobile immediately.

'Hey Suga.'

'Yea what's up?'

'I don't know if I'm overthinking it, but I think someone might be following me.'

'Where are you?'

'Im going to the hospital now, I just heard someone going like there she is.'

'Dont worry, just walk in public places and Jin will drive you home tonight, I'll ring him.'

'Ok thx.'

We hang up and I felt slightly more relived. At least now I have someone to protect me.

On the way to the hospital, I picked up some oranges, Jimin's favourite while carrying sushi I made for him. He must be tired of hospital food already.

I arrived and knocked on the door before I went in. As I knocked, he seemed to have stopped talking into his phone or something, I couldn't hear what he was saying but as I entered, his serious face turned into a smile.

'Hey how you feeling?' I asked and smiled as well.

'Better now you've bought food.' He said and cracked a smile.

'Yah I'm not giving you any, it's all for me.'

He frowned and started crying like a baby.

'I'm sorry pretty please may I have some?' He begged.

'Still no. I'm not easily bought.' I said.

He then used his aegyo on me using his puppy eyes and classic smile.

'Please!!!' 

'Only if you do something for me.'

'What?'

'Ill tell you later.'

 

We ended up just eating sushi on his bed and watching whatever was on the tv. We talked an joked about everything.

When we finished the food I grabbed an orange to peel and eat. Since I had a cast it was hard for me to peel the orange. Jimin watched me struggle and giggled a little.

'Want some help?' He asked.

'No!' I said.

'Just give it.'

'Fine.'

He took the orange and started peeling it. I've never seen someone peel their orange so precise before, ever single white string he pulled off.

'Here you go.'

'Thanks.'

And for the next few hours, we snuck led up in his blanket and watched tv while talking. Form time to time it would get into a serious conversation but we would suddenly say something really funny.

And for the next few days, we did the same. Everyday I would visit him and every day we got closer and closer. I'm no longer mutual friends, and turned into what you can call, best friends. 

I even skipped dance practise to come and visit him, considering we have a contest in just a few weeks, it was reckless of me, but I don't even care anymore.

The last night was a Friday night, and there was nothing stopping me from staying till later. Jin would always drive me home but today I told him not to worry about it. I would prpobaly end up really late and will tell Jungkook to pick me up some time as he very rarely sleeps early.

I excitedly woke up early and prepared a big meal for him. Jungkook and them said they had important issues so they won't be visiting, told me to look after him.

'Woah is that for Jimin?' Jungkook saw me preparing loads of food and was surprised.

'Yea, he hates the hospital food.'

'He so lucky you're such a good cook.'

'Nah, I'm alright.'

As usual he drove me to school as Jimin wasn't there to walk me. Lisa saw all the containers I was holding for tonight and got curious.

'Who is this all for?' She asked, knowing it wouldn't just randomly be for her.

I bet it's me.

Mark from a distance randomly thought.

'Just a friend.'

 

At lunch time Mark asked to have lunch with me so I agreed. When I saw him, he was disappointed in not seeing the containers, which he thought was for him.

'What do you want have?' He asked to hide his disappointment.

'Just a kimchi rice please.'

He liked how I wasn't like other girls saying they don't mind anything but not saying what they actually thought.

We then just sat on the bench and had a small talk.

'Look, I'm pretty sure you're aware of our relationship. I just want you to know, I really like you and I want to make you mine.'

I knew the question was coming.

'Do you wanna be my girlfriend?'

I didn't know the answer to the question. Do I wanna be his girlfriend?

A month ago, I would've said yes, but after meeting Jimin...

'Can I have some time?'

'Yea sure take your time, I won't push you.'

And there we continued to sit but now silence had come upon us.

 

'Are you going to the hospital again?' Tae asked and I nodded.

'I wish Lisa would be that kind to me.' He said.

'Awww I'm sure you'll work out.' I said and patted his head.

'We're still on for the attraction park on Sunday right?' 

'Yea.'

'Lisa and I are going to a party tonight, I'll make sure she'll be fine.'

'It's your chance Tae.' I said and smirked.

'Yah shut up.'

'I know what you're thinking. Just take care of her she can be a bit, over some times. Anyways I'll see ya.'

We said our goodbyes and I made my way to the hospital.

Jimin again welcomed me into his bed as it was way comfier than the chairs.

'You know I love you.' He said while looking at the food I made.

'You talking to the food or me?'

'Both? I don't know, more the food tho.' He said and smiles cutely.

'Yah you're not getting any then.'

'Not this again!'

'Im just kidding, dig in.'

He basically stuffed everything in his mouth as like he hadn't eaten in years.

'That was so good... thank you so much.'

I laughed as he looked so satisfied with himself.

We decided to walk a movie with the lights off, again I sat next to him on his bed and the night  felt so relaxing. Sometimes even doing something small can be nice.

The movie lasted for hours, but I didn't. The constant late night visits through the week had had me exhausted, so I fell asleep not long after the movie started.