007

Back in Busan

What if I told you the truth about me, would you end up like Minzy?

This thought is always in my mind when I'm around Mark. What if I did tell him? Would he betray me like her? All these times I've never told anyone about my ability because I learnt form my mistake. Now I have a person that I really trust, but what if my judgement was wrong like last time?

Well I was young last time, maybe it'll be different this time. I'm now older, stronger and wiser. But I'm still have a lot to learn.

'Rose you alright?' Mark asked as we walked to school. I didn't even realise I zoned out.

'Yea, just thinking about something.'

'Oh yea by the way about tonight, I was wondering if you wanna go ice skating, there's a student discount at the rinks this evening.'

'Yea... sure...' I replied hesitantly. 

Does she not want to? Oh god I don't wanna ruin this!

'What's wrong?'

I looked to the side and swallowed my throat. Sure there'd be a lot of people there, and it would be really loud, but that's not the main problem.

'Wait... do you not know how to?' Mark said and hit my soft spot.

Fine. I admit, I'm terrible at ice skating, and I'm embarrassed about it. I've always wanted to be a professional ice skater, but I was so horrible at it I gave it up, since then I never wanted to go back. Instead I picked up ballet, it was similar, kind of...

'Yea...'

Mark immediately cracked a smile.

That's even better! I can teach her how to skate!

'It's fine! I can teach you!' Mark said as he got more excited.

'Yea. It's just I'm actually terrible at it. I don't wanna embarrass myself.'

'I'm sure you'll do ok!'

It actually sounded more fun as Mark will be there teaching me, unlike when I was little, the teacher was horrible to me.

I didn't realise Mina and Jimin were really closely behind us until I head Mina's squeaking voice.

'Oppa should we go ice skating as well?' Mina said loudly as she overheard our conversation.

Me and Mark both turned around as she was close to shouting. We both gave each other looks as we knew why she was being like this, to make us jealous or something.

'Oh wow he's got bruises on his face.' Mark said.

I almost forgot about yesterday, which I quickly felt embarrassed and awkward about.

'Rosey!!!' I heard someone shouting from a distance and I knew it was Lisa. Only she would call me Rosey. She ran from a far while waving, with a bright smile on her face.

'I heard about yesterday. Are you okay?' She said and hugged me.

'I'm fine! Just a few bruises on the face though.'

'I'm glad you're okay! Everyone knows what happened.'

'How did you find out?'

How can news travel so quickly?! It literally happened less than a day ago.

'From Tae, who heard from Gina, who heard from Megan, who heard from-'

'And how did the first person who spread it know?'

'I don't know but someone who was a witness from the police station posted online of the video of your mum shouting at you and posted about your story. So how did things turn out yesterday with Jimin?~' She said and smirked.

'He literally just helped me fight the guy off. I don't know why you're giving me that face.' I said and pretended to me annoyed.

'Ya are you sure? He seemed pretty hurt so he must've tried so hard to protect you.'

I bet he likes her~~~

'Yah your'e so annoying. Nothing happened, ok?'

'Sure sure.' She said and walked away with a creepy smile.

I hope nothing happened. She's my girl! Not yours Jimin!

Mark got jealous again. How cute.

I guess this is one of the perks of my ability, everything's so much more interesting.

We walked into school and immediately people whispered and gossiped when they saw me. 

I guess the news is true! Look at the bruises on her face!

Aww she's my new goddess. She's so brave and heroic!

How unlucky! Look at her face!

What surprised me was that this time, all the thoughts were generally positive, instead of ing. It surprises me how one piece of information can overturn the tables this much.

'Oh my god Rose you okay?' Some girl from the other class I've never spoken to came up to me.

'Yea thx.'

People started surrounding me, asking if I'm alright, and what happened. I was starting to get uncomfortable as it was too noisy. As I didn't get enough sleep either, I couldn't control my ability as well as normal, so all there thoughts were attacking my head again.

She's so friendly!

I've never spoken to her before but I'll just do what everyone's doing.

Mark seemed to have noticed how uncomfortable I am because of all the people and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'Guys give her some space, she's quite tired from yesterday.' He said and brought me out of the circle.

Aww they're so cute.

I'm so jealous!

No Mark is my idol!

Make it stop please. This is too much.

It was too late, I've already gained a headache. My head started to spin a little and i couldn't walk in a straight line.

'Woah you okay?' Mark said as he noticed my unbalanced walking.

'My head hurts, I've got to sit down for a bit.' I said as I heard my head.

'Let's go to the medical room, come on.' He said.

'Okay.'