012

Back in Busan

I felt so embarrassed ding mouth to mouth but there was no choice, he wasn't breathing and it would be too late to wait for the ambulance.

I listened to his heartbeat as well and it was going weaker, I immediately continued mouth to mouth. Without realising people started surrounding us and taking pictures while Mina was nervously watching while holding his hand.

Why does this have to know mouth to mouth? Aish why can't someone else do it?!

You should be grateful I'm saving your boyfriend idiot, he would be dead if I wasn't helping.

Suddenly when I was taking a breath to do mouth to mouth again, Jimin coughed and took a deep breath. I felt relieved and sat back while I too was panting as I was tired from doing mouth to mouth for so long.

Omg she saved him!

People suddenly started clapping and I didn't want to look at them, I'm too embarrassed and it was quite awkward.

'Omg Jimin oppa are you okay?' Mina said as she held him. Soon after the paramedics came and handled the situation. I guess I have nothing else to do here now... 

I picked up my bag which was on the floor and stood up and go. The crowd made way as I walked out of the circle and they are looked at me and was thinking all sorts of things. I put in my headphones to try and block everything off everything, but all their thoughts were really loud. I sighed as I was feeling a bit faint after doing the mouth to mouth, but I just tried to ignore it.

I got to school after a bit of walking and it seemed like everyone already knows about what happened. I went on my class group chat and there was already a picture of me doing mouth to mouth to Jimin. This is so embarrassing wtf...

'Explain!!!!' Lisa surprised me as she held out her phone of the picture on the class group chat.

'I did mouth to mouth, that's all, he wasn't breathing.'

'You seem to be around him quite a lot recently~' Lisa said and smirked.

'It's annoying. People keeps thinking we're together, I don't want Mark to misunderstand.'

'Such a player.' She said and smirked again. I just gave her an unimpressed look and she laughed.

'I'm sorry Rosy!!!' She said and hugged my arm.

'Yea yea.' I said and we went to the classroom.

Mark was already there in the classroom and as I walked in he immediately looked at me and smiled softy. I could tell he was kinda hurt or upset or something.

'Hey Rose.' He said and smiled.

'Hey.' I said and smiled, 'About this morning...'

'It's fine you don't have to explain, you were just trying to help him.' He said and smiled, but I knew he wasn't happy.

That ing Jimin, I swear I'll beat the crap out of him.

I looked away as I heard his thought and felt bit awkward. He gets too angry about Jimin, if he really likes me he should at least trust me. It kind of put me off a bit but he's still a nice person.

 

-

 

After school I didn't feel like doing anything with anyone so I just decided to go find Suga at the cafe. I went in but to my surprise he wasn't there. He never misses a day of his job, I kinda had a feeling something was wrong.

Instead of Suga, his boss, Wonho was there.

'Do you know where Suga is?' I asked him.

'No, it's weird, he never misses work, he didn't pick up either.'

Oh no, that doesn't sound great.

'Thanks.'

I literally ran all the way to his as I was so worried. People around were even giving me weird looks. I ignored them and kept running. If it was anyone who would maybe hurt him, it would be the Venoms.

I typed in the code quickly and opened his door.

'Suga?!' I shouted and there was no reply. The lights weren't on and I was immediately shocked as I saw Suga on the ground.

'Suga!' I ran to him and he groaned as I saw him.

I examined his body and immediately found a stab wound on his body. It was deep but he was losing loads of blood. I found a clothe and pressed on his wound, he groaned as I did so.

'Hang on!' I said and called the ambulance. What is happening today? Everyone's getting hurt!

'What happened?' I said.

'...It's them, they're here...' 

. This is bad, really bad.

'Don't worry, they don't know about you yet.'

My eye started tearing as I thought about the past, and how Suga is hurt again because of me.

'I'm sorry.' I said and more tears fall down my face.

He weakly raised his hand and touched my face.

'Don't cry, it's not your fault.' He said and lost conscious after, his hand dropped to the ground.

-

'He's losing blood, quickly!' The paramedic said as they pushed him into the emergency room, I walked along them and held his hand.

'Please Suga.... I can't lose you...' 

I was still crying as I couldn't help myself.

'Miss you have to wait here.' The man said as they pushed open the emergency section's door, I stood there as i watched them push him in.

Please...

I sat on the ground and leant against the walll, there weren't any chairs so I just sat on the ground while covering my face.

 You ing Venoms, i'll find you, and make you regret for hurting Suga. I swear.