008

Back in Busan

I sat on the bed after Mark bought me to the medical room. The nurse wasn't there so Mark went to look for some pills for my headache.

To be honest there's no point having a pill, my headache is caused by all the sounds entering my brain at the same time. I'm used to this though. My headache now wasn't that bad compared to the ones before.

'I found it!' Mark said as he took the pills out from the shelf.

'Thanks.' I said as I took the pill and the water.

'You wanna stay in here or go back?'

'Hmm idk... I'm better now but it's good to miss lessons.'

'We can ditch class for a bit I guess, since the nurse isn't here.'

Mark turned around and got some more water.

'Drinking water will help your headache.' He said and gave me some more water.

'Thanks.' I said and drank it.

'You have something in the corner of your mouth.'

'Where?!' I said loudly and rubbed my face. I blushed as I got embarrassed.

She's so cute haha. There's actually nothing in but here's my chance.

He reached out his hand and wiped the corner of my mouth with his finger. Mark you're too cunning.

That moment, we were both looking at each other with an intense stare. He slowly leaned in as he held my face. I relaxed my lips and closed my eyes, not long after, his lips met mine.

 

-

 

'We kissed, that's all...'

'What do you mean you just kissed? That's a big deal!' Lisa said loudly.

'Shhh! You're so loud, people will hear!'

'That's really important Rose! That means he actually likes you a lot!' 

'It's not that big of a deal. You always go kiss a lot of boys at party's and at the club. Right, Tae?' I said.

'Yea, it's not big of a deal. She's just overreacting cuz she had a crush on Mark before.' He said and smirked.

'Yah shut up!' Lisa said.

'But you do seem not that excited about the kiss Rose, I have to admit.' Taehyung said.

I was a bit put off, I have to say. Not because I don't like him. But when we kissed, I couldn't help but not invade his head, I couldn't control it. All I felt, was his pain. I never knew he had so much to bear, he was always cheerful. He never showed any kind of sadness or stress, he always had a smile on his face. I also saw bits of memory, where he was ignored by his parents, the lack of love, he was really hurt by it.

'I just don't want to make a big deal out of it.' I said and continued eating my lunch.

'You've got a date tonight as well! I hope you guys just get together soon.' Lisa said and smiled.

They'd make such a cute couple!

Lisa's thought was usual, but Tae's was a bit not like him.

I don't think she actually likes him that much...

I looked at Taehyung and frowned. Is is true? Do I not like him that much? I don't even know, I do like him though...

'What?' Taehyung said as he put a spoonful in his mouth.

'Nothing..' I said and looked down again.

'How bout you though? Have you got your eye on anyone recently?' I said to Lisa. She always had a guy she has a thing with. Immediately, I saw Tae's face turn awkward and a bit upset.

Why does she always have to go for the guys who don't deserve her?

I've always know Tae has feelings for her, but she never realised. She's just so think skinned she doesn't know he likes her. He's always around for her and whenever she gets drunk at parties, he always takes care of her, gets her home. Too bad she's always too drunk to remember.

Sorry Tae, I'll try and get you together, don't worry!

'Hmmm... I'm more attracted to cold guys these days, like Jimin!' She said.

Tae immediately looked away.

Maybe I should try and be distant with her.

Aww Tae you're so cute, just be yourself.

'Oh oh Rose here comes lover boy.' Lisa said and patted my arm. I looked on my right to see Mark walking towards us with his friends.

'I'll meet you by your locker after school okay?' He said as he smiled.

'See you then.' I said and nodded. He and his friends walked off and his friends started teasing him and hitting his head.

'Yah guys stop!' He said loudly but his friends kept laughing at him.

'Bye Rose noona!' Bambam shouted and waved. I smiled and waved at him from the table as they walked out.

'Gosh I gotta say that Bambam guy is really cute.' Lisa said and smiled creepily.

'Yah you like every guy who looks decent, stop, just pick one.' I said.

'But they're are so attractive!' She whined.

I shook my head and gave her a look. While I did, Tae just continued eating and looked down.

'Hey Tae what about you?' I asked on purpose to see what he would say. He looked up and his face was dead straight, very unlike him. Lisa even gave me a look as she thought he was acting weird.

'There is this girl... I've liked her for a while.' Tae said and continued eating. I cracked a small smile as I knew he was trying to hint it was Lisa.

What? He likes someone? Who would it be?

'Who is it?' Lisa said calmly. I can sense a bit of jealousy going on here~

'Not. Telling. You.' He said teasingly to annoy Lisa.

'Yah you can't do this! Just tell me!' Lisa said loudly.

I smiled as they were so cute, they don't even realise, they actually both like each other a lot. I wish they would just get together already.

'Does Rose know?' Lisa asked and looked at me with wide eyes.

I smirked and nodded.

'Why does everyone know but me?!' Lisa whined loudly.

Tae and I gave each other a look and both laughed. Lisa's the kind of person who is really impatient and have to know everything.

You're such an idiot Lisa, it's you.