022

Back in Busan

I quickly found a cab outside and got to the hospital. But he was fine just at lunch, what could've happened?

'Sorry do you mind driving a bit faster?'

Brats these days are so annoying...

'This brat is in a hurry so please just drive faster.'

The driver seemed really surprised when I said that but I just didn't care, I need to get there quick. I looked on my phone to check the time and saw missed calls from Mark, but I just ignored it.

Thank God there wasn't much traffic and I got there really soon. I rushed into the hall and saw Jungkook sitting on one of the chairs outside the emergency room.

'Where's he?' I said and Jungkook held my arms.

'He's in surgery now. The doctor said there were bruises on his stomach and he seemed to have internal bleeding.'

What could've caused it?

I knew exactly who did it. His dad. But I couldn't tell Jungkook, it's Jimin's choice.

God it must've hurt much, why didn't he say anything? He's such an idiot! I wish I could read his mind, so he wouldn't be suffering like this, so I can help him.

We went to sit on the chairs and soon Jin came out the surgery room. Jungkook rushed to him so I'm guessing he did the surgery.

'Is he okay?'

'Yea, the surgery went well don't worry, he'll have to stay here for a week. He just got transferred into a room upstairs you can go see him.'

Jungkook immediately rushed upstairs but Jin told me to stay back.

'You know the bruises on Jin, do you know where it's from?'

I nodded as I actually knew.

'Jungkook doesn't know, he thinks it's just his friends, but it's his dad.'

Jin looked surprised and serious.

'Jimin doesn't want Kook to know.'

'I think you should tell him.'

'I think Jimin should tell him himself. After all it's their problem, we have no right to be involved.'

'Hmm yea. Let's go see Jimin.'

We then went upstairs and Jungkook was already there, Jimin wasn't awake yet so he was just lying there.

I went to Jungkook, who was sitting by the chair next to Jimin's bed, and patted his back.

'Did the people who got in a fight with him do this?' He looked angry, really angry.

I looked down and frowned.

'No...'

'Then who?!'

'I think you should hear it from Jimin.' 

He looked away as he felt something was really wrong and serious.

I sat in the other chair and we both just wanted to see Jimin awake.

'You should go home, it's getting late and you have school tomorrow. I'll call you when he wakes up.'

'No I'll stay.' 

'No seriously you should get some sleep.'

'School isn't far from here so I'll just stay here.'

'Ok, you get some rest then.' He said and squeezed my arm.

I got some sleep before I got woken up by Jin. I found a blanket covering me as I woke up and food on the table.

'You guys hadn't had dinner so I got you some food.' Jin said.

'Thanks.' I said and took the ramen.

I was really hungry after I woke up and ate the ramen quickly.

'Aigo you got it all over your mouth.' Jungkook said and wiped the corner of my mouth.

'Yah I'm hungry okay!'

It was kinda weird for him to do that tbh.

Shes so cute.

Oh god now even Jungkook is being like this.

'Yah can you pass me the tissue?' I said as I held his arm.

I like you, Rose.

I immediately pulled my hand away. I didn't know how to react.

'Whats wrong?' He asked.

'Nothing...' 

He passed me the tissue and I just remained silent. Now that I know, it's kind of awkward...

'Yah yah he opened his eyes!' Jungkook shouted, I looked at Jimin and his eyes were open. He frowned and blinked a few times.

'How are you feeling?' I said and held his hand.

'What happened?'

'You fainted at school and you just had surgery, Jin said you had internal bleeding or something... what happened?' Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked away and swallowed.

'I'll leave you guys to talk about it.' I said and left the room after Jimin squeezed my hand. I looked at him and he just looked at me.

I closed the door behind me.

I took out my phone and saw 6 missed calls from Mark, I felt really bad but Jimin was in hospital, I couldn't not go...

I dialled his number, forgetting it was really late. But he did pick up.

'Hello? Rose?'

'Yea hi Mark I'm so sorry I missed th date, something important came up...'

'Oh no it's fine, we can always go another time. Is everything okay?'

'Yea it's fine now. Sorry again for missing the date.'

'What about we go tonight?'

'Em I think I can't, what about next week? I'm kind of busy this week.'

'Eh yea sure!'

'K I'll see you at school.'

'K bye.'

I waited outside as the brothers talked l, I can imagine Jungkook getting really annoyed and everything, well I can hear him so.

Soon the door opened and Jungkook came out.

'Jimin's living with us from now on.'