019

Back in Busan

'We should get more fruits as well!' Jin said and out even more bananas into our trolley.

'We've already got strawberries and apples!' I said and put the bananas back.

'I like bananas though...' He said and pouted.

'God how can a doctor be so whiny...' I said and made Jungkook laugh.

I looked at the meet and vegetables and chose the ones that seemed fresh and good.

'Wow you really seem like a mum, just like Suga said.' Jungkook said.

'Yah keep talking and I won't make you dinner.'

'Yah let's go get some snacks!' Jin said and pulled us to the snacks aisles.

'You're such a baby...' Jungkook said and rolled his eyes at  Jin.

'There are two babies here actually...' I said and joined Jin at searching for nice snacks. Jungkook sighed and shook his head. I stuck my tongue out and Jin did as well at Jungkook. 

'Fine you guys just get as much as you can I don't even care anymore...' He said and rolled his eyes. Jin and I immediately laughed and high fives each other.

'I've got Suga's card we can get loads!' I whispered and Jin laughed in satisfaction.

'It's time to repay for all that he has done to me, he always steals my food, now it's time of revenge!'

'You're so weird, just saying.'

'I know. I'm stressed okay being a doctor isn't easy.'

'Fine fine.'

We got so much snacks that the trolley was basically overloaded. Jungkook seemed embarrassed to be seen with us.

When we left the shop, Jin told a joke and I was laughing but stopped when I saw Mina and her friends. Jin and Jungkook both noticed my sudden change in mood and became more alert.

'Well well well, Mark and Jimin just weren't enough for you huh? Now you're even going for old bastards?' Mina said as she smirked and crossed her arms.

'Is this the y motherer who broke your wrist?' Jungkook said and Mina immediately seemed a bit held back.

God I didn't even realise how muscular he was. Who the hell is he? Why does she have a the hot guys going after her?!

'Listen here I'm a doctor and Jungkook here is a black belt in both karate and taekwando, we are very respectable people so the term bastards should not be used for us but arrogant high school ers like you. I'll let you go this time but if you mess with Rose again, I'm not sure what Jungkook would do cuz he sometimes has anger issues.' Jin said and smiled like an angel after his attack.

Mina, who was immediately scared by the two tall older guys, didn't say anything and just walked away with her minions.

'Yah guys that felt so good.' I said and smiled happily.

'It's what she deserves.' Jin said.

No one dare hurt Rose!

'I swear next time I see her I'll bite her head off.' Jungkook said jokingly.

I swear I would though...

We went back and I started cooking as it was getting late. Jin watched me cook the whole time and kept saying the food smelled really good.

'Yah stop you've said that so many times.' I said and splashed water at him.

'Rose is dinner ready?' Suga shouted form the sofa.

'Yea yea I'm just bringing it out.' I said and moved the pot out.

'Yes finally!' He said and ran to the table although he had a stab wound.

'Yah I thought you were hurt.'

'I am.'

'How com you can run but not get water and food by yourself?' I said and stared at him, annoyed.

'Yea cuz I can only move once and that's why it's dinner time.' 

'You're annoying.' I said and rolled my eyes.

-

'Oh yea I almsot forgot! I need to get toothpaste we ran out.' I said and went to get a jacket.

'I'll come with you.' Jin said.

'No it's fine the convenient store is just across the road, besides, there's still people walking around I'll be fine.'

'Okay... give us a call if anything happens!' Jin said and a left for the door.

It was a bit chilly but I only grabbed a thin hoodie as I just came to get toothpaste. After I left the convenient store and was about to head back when I saw Jimin from a distance. I smiled and approached him.

'Hey!' I said but he just walked straight pass me. What's wrong?

'Yah! Jimin!' I said and went in for too him again but he walked straight pass me again.

'Yah!' I said this time and stopped him by grabbing his arm. And this time, I got a good look of his face. I became speechless as I saw the bruises and cuts.

'What happened?' I said and lightly touched his face, he looked away and moved away from my hand.

'It's none of your business.' He said and didn't look me in the eye.

'Yah. What happened.' I asked forcefully this time.

'It was my dad....' Jimin said and tears started falling down his cheeks. He was just like a lost child, who didn't know what to do. For once, he became like a little boy. I know exactly how he feels. He seemed fine normally, it must've been just building up inside.

I took him in my arms and hugged him. 

No one deserves to feel this way.

I don't care if it's a criminal, or a baby, no one deserves anything like this.

'It's fine, I'm here.' I said and patted his back. He raised his hands, and hugged me back.

'You're fine...'