026

Back in Busan

 'Apparently she was really drunk.' I answered after Jimin asked how Lisa was. Jungkook was hurrrying me as they were waiting for me downstairs so I had to leave.

'I can imagine, to be fair I would get drunk if I was her.' 

'Meh never been drunk before can't relate.' I said, which surprised him.

'What? You've never been drunk before?!'

'Well last time I got bit tipsy and ended up with a really bad headache.' It was because I started hearing everyone's thoughts and it literally felt like an explosion in my head.

'We should get you drunk some time, literally feels dog good.'

'Don't think the hangover would be though.'

We arrived back in the house and Suga cried my name when we came in.

'Can you give me a back massage?' He asked with his puppy eyes.

'But I'm not bothered...'

'Please!! You're so good at them...'

'Fine!' I rolled my eyes and sat behind him to give him a massage. Jimin went into Jungkook's room and unpacked everything. Since there aren't enough rooms he's sleeping in Jungkook's room.

'He seems like a good kid.' Suga said. Being able to read his mind, I knew what he meant.

'Yah. Don't think too much.'

'I can sense stuff Rose, I've known you for so long.'

'Not that long!'

'By the way Jin is picking up Japanese but on the the way back.'

'Yes!! I love Japanese food.'

Jimin came out of the room after unpacking.

'Oh yea I'm going to the attraction park with Tae and Lisa tomorrow, you wanna come?' I asked.

'Sure!'

And you said there's nothing going on...

'Yah.' I said and hit Suga.

'I'm just kidding!' 

'Not funny.'

Jimin was so confused to what was happening but then he realised.

Its weird not being able to read his mind, I feel like a normal person for once when I'm with him.

Till now I still wonder why I can't read his mind...

 

-

 

'Today's gonna be so much fun!' Lisa shouted as we approached the entrance. I asked Jimin to come with us for a reason. First, I wanted him to of course, second, I didn't want to be the third wheel.

'Youre such a child..' Tae said.

'Yah you're too boring.'

'No I'm not!'

'Guys can you stop arguing for once.' I said and they both glared at each other.

We went in and saw a food cart. Me and Lisa immediately ran to it like predators. Both of us got cotton candy.

'Ahhh!' I said to Jimin and gave him some.

'Taste like diabetes.'

Lisa saw and did the same to Tae, and of course Tae was excited about it.

'Ha sike!' She said and ate it herself.

'You're too mean.'

She giggles and Tae smiled at her goofiness.

'Let's go to the roller coaster!' Lisa said and ran to it.

'I can't go on them cuz of my injury.'

Me and Jimin had planned this before hand so Tae can have a little date with Lisa.

'Ill stay with you, you and Tae can go ride it we'll meet you after.' I said to Lisa.

'Okay!' She said cheerfully like a kid and ran off.

'Heres your chance, you owe me.' I whispered to Tae and he winked while walking after Lisa.

'Now... what should we do?' I asked.

'Hmmm we can go on the less violent rides.'

'Omg look it's Gudetama!' I screamed as I saw the doll. I don't usually like cute or girly stuff but Gudetama is different.

I could sense Jimin smiling at my goofiness.

'Come play if you can knock down all the bottles you can win the doll!' The staff said.

I looked at Jimin and he smirked.

'I'll play.' He said and paid the staff.

'Here you go!' The staff said and gave him three balls.

He took the first ball with his muscular arm and threw the ball. He knocked all the bottles down with three balls.

'Well done! Here you go!' The staff gave Jimin the doll.

'Its mine.' He turned to me and smirked.

'Yah you're so mean!'

I turned away from him and paid for the balls. I threw the first ball and knocked all the bottles over.

'Well done!!!' 

I took the big size Gudetama and turned to Jimin and stuck my tongue out.

'Lol s fired.'

'Yah you're so competitive.'

'Am not!'

'Yes you are.'

'I would do anything for Gudetama, he's god to me.'

Jimin giggled with his eye smile and it was as cute as ever.

We headed to the haunted house next. With both Gudetama in my arms now, I stole it from Jimin, we walked through the house.

Jimin was naturally not scared at ghosts and and I never gets scared by haunted houses as I can hear their thoughts and know when they're coming out.

We walked through and Jimin had his hand on my waist, leading me through the house.

'Roah!' The person jumped out.

None of me and Jimin were startled and the ghost seemed disappointed. We both laughed as the ghost looked down and walked away.

'This is no fun.' I said and Jimin nodded.

We made it out with no screams at all, making the staffs confused. 

'You two are the bravest couple I've ever seen.' The staff outside said.

We laughed and headed to other rides. On each ride, I could feel our relationship building, we were getting more and more comfortable with each other.

Without realising, we were walking around with our arms crossed together, like a couple.

At the end of the day, we stood and waited to watch the fireworks like everyone.

'Dont you find it weird how fireworks are literally just explosions in the sky? And we watch it for entertainment.'

'A bit.' He said and smiled, 'You know what I find weirder?'

'Hm?' 

'You.'

'Yah.'

'Im just kidding.' He said and giggled.

Someone accidentally walked into me and I wobbled a bit, I immediately felt Jimin holding my hand. He helped me gain back my balance. 

I looked down at our hands and blushed. Jimin looked at me and smiled.

'Rose?'

I looked up although I felt my face was as red as a tomato.

'Hm?' I looked up at his eyes which were staring deeply into mine.

'I like you.'

My heart raced faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He put his other hand on my face and pulled me closer to him. Slowly he leaned it closer and closer.

Our lips met by the time the fireworks went off.