014

Back in Busan

'Now before the police comes and questions me, get me out of here.' Suga said and tried to get off the bed.

'What you can't you just came out of surgery!' I said and tried to make him go back on his bed.

'It's fine, I've been worse and escaped from the hospital before, it's not my first time. One of my friends from the gang is a doctor and he's at mine to protect you, so it's fine.' He said and smiled.

'Fine...' I surrendered and helped him off the bed. He changed into his normal clothes and put his cap on. I opened the door to check if there was anyone outside and jumped as I saw Jimin right outside.

' you scared me.' I said and he laughed. The talk we had really closed the awkward gap between us. We are much less awkward with each other now.

'Where you bring him?' Jimin said as he was a bit curious. I quickly thought of an excuse as didn't want to tell him about Suga being a 'gangster'.

'He doesn't like hospitals...' 

Wow Rose is this all you could think?

'I don't blame him, I hate it as well.' He said which surprised me, I thought he would try and stop us. It actually worked, nice one.

'I can help you if you want.' He offered and I was gonna reject but realised Suga was too weak and needed someone to help.

'Thanks.' I said and we both held him subtly so the nurses won't know we took him away.

We tried to keep our heads down and walked quickly. 

'Where do you think you're going with that patient?' Someone suddenly said behind us and we all cursed. We turned around and Suga sighed in relief.

'Are we caught?' I said to Suga.

'No... this is the doctor friend I was telling you about. Yah don't mess with me like this you scared me.' Suga said and punched the guy softly.

Oh this must be Rose! They seem really close.

'Oh so this is Rose? Annyeong! My name's Jin.' He said smiling brightly and we shook hands, 'Oh and who might this be?'

'Oh this is Jimin, just a friend of Rose's.' Suga said and winked, indicating Jimin's not one of them.

'Well I have to go back to work now, I'll see you guys later.' Jin said and kindly waved at us.

We walked outside carefully not hurting Suga and got a cab.

'Thanks for helping me you don't have to come with us I can handle it from here.' I said to Jimin, not wanting to bother him anymore.

'Are you sure? I mean I don't mind.' He said.

'That's sweet of you but it's really fine thanks, you must be tired.' I said and smiled. He nodded and then said goodbye soon. I got in the cab with Suga and drove straight to his house.

'Should I at least text mum about it?' I asked Suga, staring at my phone screen.

'If you want. I mean it's not like you go home often anyways.' He said.

'Yea I basically live at your place, most of my stuff is at yours.' I said and put my phone in my pocket.

Or and about the guys, they will be living with us as well. There's Jin, and this other guy called Jungkook, he's nice but quite the opposite to Jin, he's so quiet you won't even realise he's there sometimes.

'Are they gonna be following me everywhere?' I asked quietly so the driver won't hear.

Jungkook would be in charge of picking you up from school and everything, Jin will be here for other times, he's always at the hospital so he's busy sometimes.

I nodded in acknowledgement and sat back down. I wonder what the people at school would think. Mark is definitely gonna get jealous.

After the 20 minute journey we arrived in front of Suga's building and I held him off the cab and we went up slowly. As we arrived in front of his flat there was a tall guy wearing a leather jacket and black trousers. His leather jacket had a hood and he was wearing it, leaning against the wall while checking his phone.

'Oi Kook!' Suga said and the guy immediately looked up.

The guy didn't say anything and just looked at us absently.

This is the girl? She's prettier than I thought.

Oh wow all they think about is my looks again.

'I told you he was quiet.' He said.

I entered the passcode and we went into the flat, after I helped him onto the sofa, I ran into the best guest room and pointed at it.

'I'm having this room.' I said, mostly referring to Jungkook.

The guy didn't say a think while Suga laughed.

I wanted that room! Damn it.

'It has always been your room, don't worry I won't let them have it.' He said and laughed.

Can't that Jungkook guy say a thing instead of just staying silent? It's gonna get awkward if he keeps being like this...

'Should I go get lunch Suga? It's already 1.' I asked and put on my shoes again.

'You might wanna change out of your clothes first.' Jungkook talked for the first time and I again forgot I had blood over my clothes.

'Oh yea, thanks...'

I went into my room and changed into some shorts and an oversized hoodie with some black boots.

'What do you guys want?'

'Not so fast, Jungkook's coming with you.' Suga said and pointed at the tall guy.

'I'll be fine!'

'Yea but you can't carry it yourself cuz Jin just texted me he's coming and he wants lunch well.' Suga explained.

'Fine...'

I swear I always end up saying that when I'm talking to him...

'I want the usual from that Japanese place and Jin wants spicy ramen.'

'Okay!'

Well this is gonna be awkward!