Nonsense

Angel

The manager casually walks into the dorm that morning, but the sight that greets him makes him frown in confusion. How can it not when all 4 younger members of VIXX are literally huddled together on the floor in the hallway, hugging each other. 

"What are you doing? "He asks as he approaches them. "Why are you not ready yet? You have a photo shoot this morning"he reminds them. 

Upon hearing his word, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin all look up at him. "What? "They asks almost simultaneously. "I thought our schedules are all canceled for the month? "

"Canceled for what? "the manager asks back. "And why does it feels so gloomy in here? "He wonders. 

All 3 of the members shares a look and it was Ravi who speaks up. "Hyung, Hyukie... it was his funeral yesterday. "He chokes out, unconsciously gripping on Hyuk's arm tightly as if to assure himself that their maknae is with them now. 

The manager gives them a funny look that says 'are you kidding me? ' but before he could actually says it, Leo comes stumbling into the living room, eyes wide with worry. 

"Hakyeon...he's gone. "Leo informs them." His room is empty. He... must've left last night. "He concludes.

Ken jumps to his feet. "Hakyeon-hyung left? "He echoes in disbelief before turning to look at their manager once again. "Did he tell you where he wanted to go, hyung? Do you know where he is? "He asks but the manager only stare at him before letting out an exasperated sigh. 

"I don't know what games you're playing today but I'm having none of it. "He says sternly, crossing his arms. "Faster, get ready. "He orders, which earns him looks of frustration and slight anger from all the members, except Hyuk who just kept quiet in Ravi's hold. 

"We're not playing! Hakyeon really is gone! "Leo raise his voice, irritated that their manager doesn't believe him. "Go and see for yourself; Hakyeon's room is totally empty! "he insists, pointing toward the direction of N's room. 

The manager huffs. "Yes, sure. "He says, rolling his eyes. "First, schedules are cancelled for a month because apparently Hyuk had his funeral yesterday and now, Hakyeon is gone. "He states. "Well, Hyuk is here now, alive and breathing. So obviously his funeral never happened and second, there's no such person as Hakyeon living in this dorm. So stop talking nonsense and get ready. "

"But--"Hongbin wanted to argue but before he could, the manager has yelled at him, causing him to shut his mouth immediately. 

"Get ready now! "