Why

Angel

"You're not Cha Hakyeon. "Leo says firmly,glaring at N with a menacing glare. " Despite what Wonshik tell me,I don't believe that you're Cha Hakyeon. "

N remains silent but he responds by glaring back at the now leader of the group, as if trying to challenge him. 

"The Cha Hakyeon I know will never ever hurt any of s no matter what the reason. "Leo adds before turning towards Hyuk who's just standing silently beside N, his face showing both surprise and worry. "Lets go, Hyuk. "He urges as he grabs the maknae's hand but to his shock, Hyuk pushes his hand away. "Hyuk? "

Ignoring Leo's confusion over his refusal, Hyuk stares straight at N's face, as if he's trying to find something. "Hyung, why? "He asks desperately. "Why did you do that? Why did you hurt Jaehwan-hyung? "

"He deserves it. "N finally says something, but with a plain flat face that shows just how much he's unaffected by the pain he put Ken into. 

"Deserve it why?! "Hyuk demands, it's hard for him to believe that N would do such thing to his own member. "What did he do to you?! "

"Ask him yourself. "N says simply before making a move to leave the room but before he can actually step out of the room, Leo grabs him by his wings and pulls him back inside. 

"You're not going anywhere. "Leo says, gripping N's wings hard enough that some of the black feathers shed all over the floor. "If something happens to Jaehwan, I'll make you pay for it. "He swears. 

"Stop it, you're hurting him. "Hyuk quickly warns when he sees N's scrunched face thanks to Leo's grip on his wings, but when Leo notices it too, he just grips harder to the point that N actually screams in pain. "Stop it! "Hyuk yells, ripping Leo's hand away from the broken wing. "Why are you hurting each other?! "

Leo scoffs as he brushes his hand against his shirt to get rid of the feathers sticking on it. "He's not your hyung, Hyuk. Stop defending him. "

Hearing that, Hyuk shakes his head furiously. "He is! He is Hakyeon-hyung! Why can't you believe me?! "He asks, his voice breaking as if he's going to cry. 

Leo sighs. "I don't know what he said to you, Hyuk-ah, but it seems like he manages to deceive you. "He says. "I know Hakyeon and Hakyeon will never do what this demon did. "

This time, N chuckles darkly. "You said you know me, Jung Taekwoon? "He asks. "To what point do you think you know me? "

"I do not know you. I know a Cha Hakyeon but you're not him so don't speak as if you're him. "Leo growls but N merely laughs a sarcastic laughter. 

"If that's what you want to believe then so be it. "The demon says. "But it won't change the fact that the Cha Hakyeon you once know is now me, a demon. And it's all thanks to you. You are to be blamed, Jung Taekwoon. "

Leo's face turns pale but he refuses to be affected by N's words. "You're a demon, you're not him. And that's final. "With that, he grabs onto Hyuk's arm tightly and drags him out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him and locking N in the room. 

But eventhough he managed to do that, the words that N said after that will forever haunt him. 

"Just who are you lying to, Jung Taekwoon? "