Human

Angel

"So why is it, why do I mean nothing to you? "

Ravi looks shocked. "That's not what I mean. I just--"

N looks away from him. "Never mind, Kim Wonshik. "He says. "I should have never expected anything from you in the first place. "He murmurs and along with those words, droplets of tears started to escape his eyes. Realising that he's crying, he turns towards the angel. "Is this my punishment? For being rebellious when I was an angel? "He asks quietly and the angel just gives him a sympathetic look. 

"Hyung! Look! "Hyuk yells out in surprise all of a sudden, pointing at N's back and when N turn to look at what the maknae is pointing, more tears come streaming down his face. 

"Your wings... it's gone. "Leo says without thinking because yes, N's black wings really are gone. And when he looks up at N's face, he realised that N's dark eyes has returned to their original colour, which is brown. "Your eyes... "

"Cha Hakyeon is now human again. " The angel tells them as N is too busy crying his heart out to acknowledge the dumbfounded looks given by s. 

"Then he can stay with us, right? He'll be with us, right? "Hongbin asks with such a high hope in his voice that even the angel feels guilty to crush it. 

"I'm sorry but--"

"Please... "N whispers in between his tears. "Please just do... what needs to be done. "He begs and there's something close to regret flashing on the angel's face for a moment before he turn towards Hyuk, who's obviously fighting back tears as well since he knows what's going to happen now that N is human again. 

"The deal is fulfilled. You've received your life back and heaven is going to receive Cha Hakyeon's. " The angel tells him. 

Hyuk shakes his head furiously. "You can't! Please don't! "he pleads. "Take my life but please--"

"Shut up, Han Sanghyuk. "N suddenly speaks up in a shaky voice as he finally looks up at Hyuk, eyes still filled with those clear liquid. "Do you know how much I loved my life? Do you know how much I loved living among humans, with all of you? "He asks. 

"I know, hyung." Hyuk answers because yes, he does know. "I'm sorry I took your life away but you can... no, please take it back. Please continue living your life. "

N smirks. "I loved my life so, so much. "He repeats himself. "But I was willing to sacrifice it for you. I sacrificed everything I have for you. All of you! "He tells them somewhat accusingly, bringing up his hand and angrily wiping away his tears. "I rebelled and degrade myself from being an angel to a mere human just for the sake of staying with all of you. And when you, Han Sanghyuk, died, and your hyungs blamed me and demanded me to bring you back to life, I did that too, without any regret. "

Hearing that, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin immediately feels guilt eating them up because they really did blamed N for Hyuk's death even when deep down they know it's no one's fault . "Hyung --"

"So why can't you shut up and just appreciate all the sacrifices I've made? Why can't you just accept it? Why must you complaint? Why can't you just let me go in peace? WHY?! "N demands. 

"Because I don't want to lose you, hyung! I want you with us! I miss you! I don't want you to be gone! "Hyuk answers desperately and N chuckles. 

"That's exactly what your hyungs said when you died. "He says before sighing deeply. "Han Sanghyuk. No, Hyuk... those feelings you're feeling right now, they are the same feelings your hyungs feel. "He says, gesturing towards Leo, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin who are just watching them with obvious tears in their eyes. "So please, don't break their hearts, okay? Live your life and be happy. I'll be fine, too. "He tries to coax before making a few steps away from Hyuk, pulling the angel along with him. "Let's go. "He urges. 

The angel nods at him then turn towards Hyuk and the rest of his hyungs.

 "You'll be fine. I'll be watching over you in stance of Cha Hakyeon so rest assured. Just live your lives and I'll come for you when the time comes. "   

 

 

P.s. if you're following this story, please leave a comment.. I really need to know just how many of you are reading this.. 

I took down Dark due to some 'issues' and I'm afraid I'll have to do the same again so please give me a heads up if you're following this story .. 

Thank you so much and sorry for everything.. 

Please dont be mad at me..