Heaven

Angel

To say that Hyuk is confused is an understatement as he is truly, really confused. How can he not? One moment he was running away from the practice room, angry at his eldest hyung and the next moment, he was lying by the roadside, his body aching all over as he felt something warm seeping out from behind his head and from the side of his body before everything turn dark. 

The next time he opened his eyes, everything is white and bright and cold, which makes him wonder where is he at. 

"Welcome, Han Sanghyuk. "A soft voice suddenly caught his attention and he quickly turn his head to see a figure standing beside him, looking down at him. 

"Hakyeon-hyung? "He found himself asking, his voice hoarse. "Where are we? "He asks. 

The figure who has the same look as his leader, N, shakes his head before offering him a hand to help him stand up.

"I'm not your Hakyeon-hyung. "The figure says once Hyuk has gotten to his feet. 

Hyuk frowns at that but then his eyes caught sight of something feathery behind the figure's back. Something feathery that reminds him of a dove. "Is that wings? "He asks bluntly, reaching out to touch the unusual thing. 

The figure, who claims that he's not N, nods his head . "Yes. "He says. "They're my wings. "

Hyuk's mouth opened in awe as he carded his hand through the figure's wings. It's soft and warm and comfy, he noted. And when the fact that he's touching the wings of a figure that looked like N dawn in his mind, realisation hit him. "You're not human. "He claims, stepping away from the figure in alert. "You're not Hakyeon-hyung. "

"I'm not. "The figure confirms. "I'm an angel and I come to take you to the place where you belongs right now. "

Hyuk blinks, not quite understanding it. 

"Heaven, Han Sanghyuk. "The figure, angel as the figure calls himself, explains. "Your time on earth has ended. "

"I died? "Hyuk chokes out in disbelief. 

"Yes. At 3. 27 in the afternoon to be exact. Due to fatal injury and major blood loss. "The angel patiently tells him. 

"No! "Hyuk denies. "I can't die! I can't be dead right now! "he starts hyperventilating and the angel caress his back in a soothing manner. 

"But you did. "He says. "And it's time for you to go. "

"Go where?! "Hyuk growls, pushing the angel away. "Heaven?! No! "He refuses. "I can't be dead! I still have many things I would want to do! My hyungs --"

"Han Sanghyuk, if you don't come with me now, you'll be a lost soul. "The angel warns. 

"Lost soul? "

"Yes. You'll continue to wander on earth as a spirit, a spirit without a vessel. "

"Vessel? "

"You'll be a ghost, as humans call it. Do you want that? "

Hyuk went silent for a while. "But I... haven't say my goodbye. I... didn't get to say my thanks to the people around me... "

"You can't anymore. Just let it go, okay? "The angel tried to coax. 

"How can I? "Hyuk asks. "I made a lot of mistakes and I never get to say sorry for them. I... "

"It's okay. "The angel assures. "There's already a place for you in heaven so you have no reason to worry about your bad deeds. "

Hyuk let out a sigh. 

"Lets go? "The angel offers his hand once more. 

"I'm sorry, hyungs. "Hyuk whispers under his breath before accepting the angel's hand and letting the angel guide him. 

They arrive at a huge, silver door which opens once Hyuk steps closer to it and at the same moment, the angel let go of Hyuk's hand. 

"This is your place now. "The angel announces, smiling. "Go on. "He urges when Hyuk seems to hesitate. 

Taking a deep breath, Hyuk gives the angel one last glance before stepping past the door and once he has crossed the door, all his anxiousness and worry vanishes as they're replaced by a feeling of serenity and calmness.

All of that makes him realise that this is heaven, that he really is dead and that he has left all the people he loved behind. But even when he realises all that, he can't feel any sadness anymore . And he can finally understand what the priests mean when they say heaven is a happy place. He really is happy at that moment as he suddenly have no reason to be worried or sad even when seconds before, he was very reluctant to let go of his life. 

Hyuk finally smiles. "Goodbye, hyungs. "

 

 

A/N sorry everyone but I really can't make this a two shot either.I guess this fic is going to be multi chaptered but I'll make sure it's not too long. Thank you.